You were never slaves in Egypt

Have no fear. Exodus cannot be discredited. No, it does not read like a modern rendition of a news story, an Encyclopedia article, etc. Our ancestors were much more clever. I teach history sometimes, and often the material taught is only retained about as long as the day of the test. Countless times the response to my, "We introduced this to you last year," is met with, "Oh, yeah...I forgot." Exodus is remembered.

I guess most people have a problem today because often the bible is worded in pictures.

itemImage_teaser

Last edited:
They were Jews and they said they were never slaves in Egypt.
You don’t know this. Religion is largely based on faith not fact. Do you believe everything written in the Koran is factual and can be proven by archeology?

Fact: Mohammed was a Warlord.
Fact: Judaism is one of the oldest religions and still perseveres today despite persons like you constantly bashing it.
Fact: You lie on this board constantly and consistently.

They were Jews and they said they were never slaves in Egypt.
You hostility toward Jews, driven by your love for Islam, caused you to start a thread to discredit Jews’ beliefs about their pivotal and primary historical event , and just two weeks after we celebrated Passover. Shame on you.

I wouldn‘t wake up on December 26 and start a thread on how Jesus wasn’t the son of G-d - or worse, never existed in the first place - because I don‘t take enjoyment over insulting Christians and discrediting the major tenet of the religion.

You don’t know this. Religion is largely based on faith not fact. Do you believe everything written in the Koran is factual and can be proven by archeology?

Fact: Judaism is one of the oldest religions and still perseveres today despite persons like you constantly bashing it.
Her animosity toward Jews causes her to start threads insulting their beliefs. This isn’t the first one.

surada is an account run by several antisemites. The way the account acts the supposed person running it was born in like 1910 and traveled to 20+ countries and lived in them. It’s a bunch of BS so the account garners the respect it deserves, which is ZERO.

Most scholars think David was a bandit king. Muhammad ran caravans.

Most scholars think David was a bandit king. Muhammad ran caravans.

That is simply not true. Mohammed could not read and was a warlord. Accept Islam as your faith or we rape your daughters and then kill you and your family was their motto and how they grew. “Peaceful Islamists”

surada is an account run by several antisemites. The way the account acts the supposed person running it was born in like 1910 and traveled to 20+ countries and lived in them. It’s a bunch of BS so the account garners the respect it deserves, which is ZERO.
It's just me. I have lived in five countries and traveled extensively. Not unusual for an oil brat. I'm old but not that old.

It's just me. I have lived in five countries and traveled extensively. Not unusual for an oil brat. I'm old but not that old.
Whatever. Five? LOL yeah. You and your so called “Palestinian” house boy. The first time the word “Palestinian” was used was in 1967. And yeah being 122 is old.

That is simply not true. Mohammed could not read and was a warlord. Accept Islam as your faith or we rape your daughters and then kill you and your family was their motto and how they grew. “Peaceful Islamists”
It's true he couldn't read, but his wife was a wealthy woman in the import export business. Muhammad ran her caravans.

You're pretty ignorant.

I’m leaving for a while. Between the holier than though liberals insulting women who want abortion to revert to states rights (on one thread) and the liberal antisemite here who started up a thread to discredit the core of Jews’ beliefs, I’m getting a headache.

Forum List

Back