“You Sexually Assaulted Me…” – Tara Reade Responds To Biden’s “Bring Back Some Decency” Speech

Neither did Bill Clinton. She had a consensual relationship with him. In fact, his staff had to find ways to keep her away from him.

Ken Starr, on the other hand, dragged her entire private life into the open, made her the punchline of the late night comedians, etc.
He was the President, and used his office and power to get a 21 year old to engage in a sexual relationship....clearly the METoo movement met nothing to do you sexual predators in the DNC.

Ken Starr was investigating crimes, Clinton didn't have to commit them. Clinton didn't have to prejure himself him in a seperate sexual harassment case, he didn't have to obstruct justice by trying to get Monica to lie for him, and promise her jobs etc.

He was the President, and used his office and power to get a 21 year old to engage in a sexual relationship....clearly the METoo movement met nothing to do you sexual predators in the DNC.

Frankly, I have no use for the #MeToo (Pound Me Too) movement. I think it's ruined a lot of men's lives, frankly.

But let's be blunt. Monica wasn't innocent. She wanted a relationship with the president because that turned her on.

She was 22, not 21, and we send 22 year olds off to war and even let them lead platoons into battle.

Ken Starr was investigating crimes, Clinton didn't have to commit them. Clinton didn't have to prejure himself him in a seperate sexual harassment case, he didn't have to obstruct justice by trying to get Monica to lie for him, and promise her jobs etc.

Ken Starr's only job was to investigate Whitewater, which he admitted - after 70 million dollars spent - that Bill and Hillary had done nothing wrong. Inserting himself into an unrelated matter to find a "crime" was a fanatic abusing his office.

Frankly, I have no use for the #MeToo (Pound Me Too) movement. I think it's ruined a lot of men's lives, frankly.

But let's be blunt. Monica wasn't innocent. She wanted a relationship with the president because that turned her on.

She was 22, not 21, and we send 22 year olds off to war and even let them lead platoons into battle.

Ken Starr's only job was to investigate Whitewater, which he admitted - after 70 million dollars spent - that Bill and Hillary had done nothing wrong. Inserting himself into an unrelated matter to find a "crime" was a fanatic abusing his office.
1) she was taken advantage of by a person in power. Clinton was Harvey Weinstein before Harvey was harvey that’s why the clintons got along with him. so well.
2) no that was not his only job. Go back and review your history

1) she was taken advantage of by a person in power. Clinton was Harvey Weinstein before Harvey was harvey that’s why the clintons got along with him. so well.
2) no that was not his only job. Go back and review your history

Not even comparable. Weinstein used sex to threaten people's careers... Clinton didn't offer her anything. She wanted to bang him. In fact, she got the Pentagon job because Clinton's staffers wanted to get her away from the President.

No, his only job was whitewater. He kept worming his way into other non-scandals like the Travel office and the FBI files, all of which he had to eventually admit no wrongdoing on Clinton's part. This was the worst abuse of a Special Prosecutor in history.

Not even comparable. Weinstein used sex to threaten people's careers... Clinton didn't offer her anything. She wanted to bang him. In fact, she got the Pentagon job because Clinton's staffers wanted to get her away from the President.

No, his only job was whitewater. He kept worming his way into other non-scandals like the Travel office and the FBI files, all of which he had to eventually admit no wrongdoing on Clinton's part. This was the worst abuse of a Special Prosecutor in history.
it’s not? the president of the united states isn’t comparable to the president of a movie company? i mean maybe for demafasict, but not in the real world

clinton was a sexual predator with a history of sexual abuse, literally settled a lawsuit for using his office to take advantage of women

Ford had credibility.
Reade aka the fifteen other names she's used to avoid bill collectors does not.
Not one person who knew her verified her lying claim about Justice Kavanaugh. Her testimony about the door was a lie. None of the five people she identified as having been present verified her lie, and she also lied about never having taught students how to evade lie detector tests was a brazen lie. She did so teach classes on how to do exactly that in a California institution of higher learning.

Blasey-Ford was also a Democrat operative, but Ms. Feinstein made certain that was kept on the omerta end of her operation to defame Kavanaugh so he wouldn't get to be a Supreme Court Justice. :cranky: Credible my hind leg.

The Democrat Party leaders act like the AntiChrist. Beating up reputations of political opponents they hate disregards the sacred equality of every American to be treated fairly as in "Justice is blind." It has to be or we will become a despised country in the world. Fortunately, several lifetime Democrats of national fame are more frequently trying to get Democrats to fall in line with the Constitution. That's hard to do when their president thinks foreign countries should put money on Air Force Two in less than 6 hours or they won't get money because he would cancel everything if they tattled on him. Unfortunately for himself, somebody caught his braggart speech to his cronies about how he pulled off the Ukraine billion-dollar personal money grab. I want taxpayers to get their money back.

Biden does not deserve to be POTUS. He acted like an extortionist crook by his own words on that viral video. It's rotten to the core.

Last edited:
Oh, the irony. The two-faced press badgers never dispute that.

We did listen to her story, but she wasn't believable at all. Her story didn't add up. Her account of the assault took place in a very public and busy corridor. Her own brother refused to confirm her story. Then she started changing details - like reporting the assault to the Ethics Committee. First she reported it and nothing happened. Then when no copy of the report could be found, well maybe she just talked to someone about it but didn't file a report.

Every media outlet she took her story to, refused to publish it because she had no proof. She self published on FaceBook. When the media tried to verify any details, all they found was her record of small time grifting and fraud charges. Her Republican lawyers dropped her case because she wasn't believable.

There are a lot of legitimate things that you can criticize Joe Biden for, but that's not what Rebublicans do. They make up lies about Biden's character, and slander his family, and then go crazy over the lies.

This is the same thing they did to the Clinton, and I'll bet you still think Hillary is corrupt and on the take.

Forum List

Back