You liberals happy now? took a protest and turned it to mayham

Everyone was in agreement that Mr Floyd was murdered. So instead of peaceful protest they made it violent. Antifa is behind most of it which stands hand and hand with the democratic party. I dont care what the media says. In Pittsburgh one guy with an A and circle around started a peaceful protest there . Trashed a police car set it on fire and then left to go to another area to agitate it even more..

If everyone thought it was murder, the cop would have been arrested before the black CNN reporter.

Blaming 'antifa' is the way rightwingers abandon their "let's-have-a-civil-war" fantasies, and get behind a government crackdown. Scratch a conservative, find an authoritarian.
Bingo. This is the Deplorable wet dream.

If you are supporting the destruction of the cities and beatings and killing of business owners, you are just as bad as the cop that killed Mr Floyd

Thanks I learned it from undereducated leftists

LoL...boy Deplorables....the idiots that keep on giving.
You might want to rethink that little gem....
Why just because you had to ask someone what it meant? Go be a good boy and see what the master of your cult of dementia is doing today. Is he still locked in the basement so he can't do any harm to his campaign?
So if you learned something from an under educated leftie, what does that make you?
Lol yes I learned how to make stupid remarks.

Starts at the top. When you have a piece of shit of a president, I guess they just follow his example of being pieces of shit themselves.

Reflections of yourself should terrify the hell out of you and anybody like you.

I'd say The Orange Buffoon terrifies me. He, as a person doesn't. His tweets and his bi-polar personality do though.

I had the best teachers people like you. I even had the last so called president.

Who's the bigger fool? The fool, or the one who takes his lessons from the fool?
Ah did I hurt your widdle feelers? Glad you consider yourself and 44 fools. But we all knew that. The good thing is they say the first step is admitting it to yourself.

Forum List

Back