where's the thread on black cop shooting white woman?

In June 2019, Noor was sentenced to 12.5 years in prison.

He also was on the force for less than 2 years and he and his partner attempted CPR.

Didn't see it, but I assume it got moved to another forum, your guess is as good as mine which one.

He also was on the force for less than 2 years and he and his partner attempted CPR.
and NO protests--why?
...it happened in July and he was not charged until the next year--March!!!!!!!!!!!
..the blacks PROVE they are not protesting bad cops--they are protesting from emotion and RACE

and NO protests--why?
...it happened in July and he was not charged until the next year--March!!!!!!!!!!!
..the blacks PROVE they are not protesting bad cops--they are protesting from emotion and RACE
Hard to argue that...

and NO protests--why?

The riots have nothing to do with the cop. They are a desperate attempt at a leftist power grab.

The cop incidents are exceedingly rare, if it wasn't for the media no one would even care the criminal died.

People die in way more cruel situation almost daily... decent people, too.

Hmmmm. Was the white woman Jewish?
she was white---and no protests = blacks are WRONG
You only found one, how strange.
hahahahha--you fkd up--again!!
here a WHITE mother killed by cops--while holding a BABY!!
here--white CHILDREN killed:
stop the stupid shit--cops unjustifiably killing anyone is very, very rare--I've linked this many times

In fact, people of color in general were found more likely to be killed by police than their white counterparts.

original.png

..you are just like the blacks---selective memory--brainwashed by the MSM/etc
....the FACTS:
...blacks murder whites at TEN times the rate of vice versa
...blacks commit hate crimes at TWICE the rate
..rape at TWICE the rate
etc
..all linked before

stop the stupid shit--cops unjustifiably killing anyone is very, very rare--I've linked this many times

Is that all you have, really!!

A photo of a police officer in El Paso, Texas.
An El Paso Police officer stands guard outside a Walmart store in the aftermath of a deadly shooting in El Paso, Texas. Andres Leighton/AP
What New Research Says About Race and Police Shootings
  1. Brentin Mock
August 6, 2019
Two new studies have revived the long-running debate over how police respond to white criminal suspects versus African Americans.

In the U.S., African Americans are 2.5 times more likely to be killed by police than white people. For black women, the rate is 1.4 times more likely.

That’s according to a new study conducted by Frank Edwards, of Rutgers University’s School of Criminal Justice, Hedwig Lee, of Washington University in St. Louis’s Department of Sociology, and Michael Esposito, of the University of Michigan’s Institute for Social Research. The researchers used verified data on police killings from 2013 to 2018 compiled by the website Fatal Encounters, created by Nevada-based journalist D. Brian Burghart. Under their models, they found that roughly 1-in-1,000 black boys and men will be killed by police in their lifetime. For white boys and men, the rate is 39 out of 100,000.

In fact, people of color in general were found more likely to be killed by police than their white counterparts.

original.png

gee --let me think --maybe they commit crimes at MUCH higher rates? and resist?
..cops are 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black than vice versa

also--MOST of those blacks shot by cops are justifiable--the blacks are armed and dangerous [ in my link--hahahahha ] = so you are really not proving anything

....the FACTS:
..rape at TWICE the rate
etc
..all linked before

You skip to civilians, and I'm talking cop killings. I don't believe you, white on white killings are more prevalent.

Is that all you have, really!!
no--I have and linked all the proof --much proof --before on USMB

....the FACTS:
..rape at TWICE the rate
etc
..all linked before

You skip to civilians, and I'm talking cop killings. I don't believe you, white on white killings are more prevalent.
sorry---already posted the numbers on police/blacks
hahahaha--you fked up again

Forum List

Back