You know why I like being a conservative?

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
i get to call it like it is. I'll give you an example. Jeremiah Wright is a racist. I know this, you know this, and believe it or not - liberals know this, but they cannot say it because truth goes against liberal orthodoxy, which is anti-truth. Another example is George Dubya. He wasn't a good president in my humble opinion, but he wasn't the sinister character the left made him out to be. He is a good man who made mistakes. Liberals know that, but yet they pretend he is some sort of mad man. Mike Brown is another example. It's clear the guy was a thug. Liberals know this, but they must pretend he was some sort of victim. I could provide more examples but you get the point. Maybe if you're a liberal long enough you start to believe your own bullshit. Because that's what liberalism is.....bullshit.

i get to call it like it is. I'll give you an example. Jeremiah Wright is a racist. I know this, you know this, and believe it or not - liberals know this, but they cannot say it because truth goes against liberal orthodoxy, which is anti-truth. Another example is George Dubya. He wasn't a good president in my humble opinion, but he wasn't the sinister character the left made him out to be. He is a good man who made mistakes. Liberals know that, but yet they pretend he is some sort of mad man. Mike Brown is another example. It's clear the guy was a thug. Liberals know this, but they must pretend he was some sort of victim. I could provide more examples but you get the point. Maybe if you're a liberal long enough you start to believe your own bullshit. Because that's what liberalism is.....bullshit.

Most people ( even democrats ) see right through the fact that George Bush was manipulated by Dick Cheney and the gang. Cheney made zillions for his groupies and is the most corrupt man alive.

Even the republicans threw Bush under the bus.. so corrupt

Just like they took advantage of Ronald Reagan when he got very sick and couldn't remember anything.

th_weirdthread.gif

Honest dialogue is no longer appreciated in today's society.

That's because the left dominates the culture. But that is changing

I think it is appreciated. I know I appreciate it. It's just not out there much anymore. :(

There are only 2 good reasons for being a "conservative", to wit:

1 - you are a trust baby and you are getting stung paying taxes on your corpus;

2 - you are a complete anarchist.

Please, don't confuse 'conservatives' with 'Conservatives'. The conservatives tend to be a bit old fashioned, but are open to reason. They appreciate science, and do not deny the obvious reality. They are far more fiscally conservative and tend not to want to take chances, and serve as a good brake on liberals that fail to consider costs. The 'Conservatives'? In denial about reality, scientific and otherwise. See ideology as far more important than reality. Fiscally, don't give a damn as long as the wealthy get the money.

Please, don't confuse 'conservatives' with 'Conservatives'. The conservatives tend to be a bit old fashioned, but are open to reason. They appreciate science, and do not deny the obvious reality. They are far more fiscally conservative and tend not to want to take chances, and serve as a good brake on liberals that fail to consider costs. The 'Conservatives'? In denial about reality, scientific and otherwise. See ideology as far more important than reality. Fiscally, don't give a damn as long as the wealthy get the money.

As a Conservative I love real science, and reality is an enjoyable daily lesson that should make us all wiser every minute. For example, the "science" of DNA that tells me my gender, just in case I ever let a delusion control my mind and ultimately my life. And the "reality" to embrace my DNA gender, which gives me a specific function to procreate. And as I procreate begin to love my unborn child and acknowledge that according to science it's a human life that I'm man (according to my DNA) enough to provide for and love from it's conception. Because science tells me that the baby is a real form of human life from the beginning of its growth period in real life.

A racist believes another race is inferior. Not just blames them...No, Cheney was the sinister character lol..

Forum List

Back