who were the worst of the bad in history?

who were the worst?

• Mao

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • the kim il sung family

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • pol pot

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • stalin

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • adolf H.

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Nero

• caligula

• napoleon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other

• Total voters
All the leaders from ancient times were bad even for their time. Ivan the Terrible, Genghis and Kubla Kahn, King David was a bad boy even if he was Gods favorite. Cathrine the first and Cathrine the Great. Queen Mary and Elisabeth the First.There is a long list. Mao was a dunce that caused the eath of millions.

All the leaders from ancient times were bad even for their time. Ivan the Terrible, Genghis and Kubla Kahn, King David was a bad boy even if he was Gods favorite. Cathrine the first and Cathrine the Great. Queen Mary and Elisabeth the First.There is a long list. Mao was a dunce that caused the eath of millions.

as sad as it is …. you are right!

what would you say?
Leaving aside the Roman emperors and Napoleon, all were evil human beings. What a tragedy that they were ever born.

It is unbelievable that they were ever able to reach "leadership" roles.

If I had to pick just one, I guess that it would be H-tl-r.

a. The Holocaust was just unbelievable.
b. It happened in the "civilized" 20th century.

All the others, too, slaughtered millions.

How could their mothers have raised such monsters?

Strangely enough both Mao and Stalin were allies of the U.S. at one time. FDR referred to Stalin as "Uncle Joe" and FDR's former COS, George Marshall, disarmed the Nationalist Chinese after WW2 to pave the way for Mao's revolution. What were we thinking?

Strangely enough both Mao and Stalin were allies of the U.S. at one time.
Koba was a Hitler´s ally as well, so what ?
1716687635977.jpeg

'"I want to tell you what, from the Muscovite point of view, the president and the United States have done for victory in this war," Stalin said. "The most important things in this war are the machines.... The United States is a country of machines. Without the machines we received through Lend-Lease, we would have lost the war."...

'"If the United States had not helped us, we would not have won the war," [Nikita Khrushchev]
wrote in his memoirs. "One-on-one against Hitler's Germany, we would not have withstood its onslaught and would have lost the war. No one talks about this officially, and Stalin never, I think, left any written traces of his opinion, but I can say that he expressed this view several times in conversations with me."...

'In 1963, KGB monitoring recorded Soviet imperial Marshal Georgy Zhukov saying: "People say that the allies didn't help us. But it cannot be denied that the Americans sent us materiel without which we could not have formed our reserves or continued the war. The Americans provided vital explosives and gunpowder. And how much steel! Could we really have set up the production of our tanks without American steel? And now they are saying that we had plenty of everything on our own."'

The counter-argument was that this was propaganda, but I don't accept that.

https://www.rferl.org/a/did-us-lend-lease-aid-tip-the-balanc...

Forum List

Back