You heard 14 states, now it is 40 states that are going to be walloped by Globull Warming.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
MSN
More than 40 states from Washington to Massachusetts are set to be impacted by new winter storms on the move.
After up to 18 inches of snow pummeled California to Colorado this weekend, nine states in the West and the Plains are under blizzard warnings Monday. The storm will impact Washington, Oregon, Idaho, New Mexico, Colorado, Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas and Nebraska.
Monday night into Tuesday, that snow will move into Chicago, Milwaukee and Green Bay, Wisconsin.
Pummeled i tell you, Globull Warming at its best, all those scorching temperatures that are making everyone's lives miserable and hot. Better get your A/C on so you dont sweat to death. Make sure your all Electric Cars have been juiced up so you can head out and enjoy the sunshine...

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
Just a typical El Nino winter here in Florida. Cool but not cold and rain just about every week in the normally dry months.

MSN Pummeled i tell you, Globull Warming at its best, all those scorching temperatures that are making everyone's lives miserable and hot. Better get your A/C on so you dont sweat to death. Make sure your all Electric Cars have been juiced up so you can head out and enjoy the sunshine...
Couldn't be! Yahoo is reporting that 49 states--yup, 49 are under some sort of weather advisory. Damn I better wear my helmet to protect me from the falling sky.

There is NO END to how much money the Left and the Zionist 911 W "Biden Republicans" will steal over this Co2 FRAUD, NO END.

Because of global warming, storms carry more water, which creates more flooding and more damage to infrastructure.

and there the NYT was telling us the Syrian Civil War was the result of Global "WARMING" causing a drought....

In short, you have no evidence that "storms" are in any way different than from the past, and definitely NOT CANES, because the strongest decade on record for canes is still the 1940s....

Because of global warming, storms carry more water, which creates more flooding and more damage to infrastructure.
Yeah, sure it does, when Globull Warming first came out, we were going to see deserts all over the place without any rain. Make up your fucking minds....Oh wait, cant make up something you Joe Biden voters dont have.

1704811759267.png

Yeah, sure it does, when Globull Warming first came out, we were going to see deserts all over the place without any rain. Make up your fucking minds....Oh wait, cant make up something you Joe Biden voters dont have.

View attachment 885631
Winter has been slow to come to the inland NW, but it arrived last night. Six inches overnight and high temps in the single digits with lows below zero. Three feet overnight in the Cascades. All is good.

Hope so, your area doesnt rely on Renewables only does it?
Naw, we get most electrical from hydro--for now. Biden and Inslee are trying to rip out four hydro-electric dams on the lower Snake R. but they haven't been successful yet. They claim low flows are causing fish kill. LMAO, forget about the free energy, irrigation and shipping plus the water storage to cover low water years (imagine that.) My heat comes from heating oil and propane.

Naw, we get most electrical from hydro--for now. Biden and Inslee are trying to rip out four hydro-electric dams on the lower Snake R. but they haven't been successful yet. They claim low flows are causing fish kill. LMAO, forget about the free energy, irrigation and shipping plus the water storage to cover low water years (imagine that.) My heat comes from heating oil and propane.
Stay warm and pray this year will be a good year for changes...

Forum List

Back