You have enough self respect to not vote for either Trump or Hillary

I will not vote for either of these idiots

• True

Votes: 26 63.4%
  • False

Votes: 15 36.6%

• Total voters
Voting for a third party that can't possibly win is also stupid. Voting for a third party only makes sense if there is a viable candidate - and Aleppo Johnson is not a viable candidate. Think about it...

Mcmullin can win though.

I think the polls may very well be off a good bit this go-round due to turnout. Lot's of people will simply not show up to vote because they can't stomach either Clinton or Trump. So why wait in line to vote third party when the third party has no chance of winning?

But mcmullin does have a shot at winning. Its not high but if he continues to poll as he does and wins Utah and the other two fail to get to 270. The House decides and his chances skyrocket
If you are in Utah, go for it. He does not stand a chance to win my state, SC.

That being said, I believe the chances are slim to none that congress will elect him president if he wins only one state. But who knows?

Voting for a third party that can't possibly win is also stupid. Voting for a third party only makes sense if there is a viable candidate - and Aleppo Johnson is not a viable candidate. Think about it...
its not stupid if everyone grew a spine and joined, then voila, magically theyre viable

Growing a stupid spine doesn't solve anything or make an idiot a viable candidate. Think about it...
The reason candidates x, y, z are "not viable" is because the MAJORITY settle for the "not viable" narrative which DE FACTO makes it a self fulfilling prophecy.

Its completely backwards.

But mcmullin does have a shot at winning. Its not high but if he continues to poll as he does and wins Utah and the other two fail to get to 270. The House decides and his chances skyrocket

Okay, yes, there is- in theory- a way McMullin could get 1% of the vote and the House could make him president, but would he have any legitimacy if he did that?

Keep in mind, the only historical analog was the Corrupt Bargain of 1824. John Quincy Adams wonthe presidency, but he wasn't considered legitimate. And he came in second place.

It would be more likely the house would deadlock.

Let's hear it

Okay.

Hillary is merely a corrupt politician.

Trump is a dangerous Nazi with absolutely no idea what he is doing.

This shouldn't even be a discussion.

Hell is frozen. I agree with Joe though I'm not sure trump is a nazi as much as backed by them

I thought Mormon Hell was the vacuum of space... You know, the Outer Darkness you guys all keep telling me I'm going to

But anyway... No, I really do think Trump is a Nazi.

Here's the thing. This isn't even about idealogy. Regardless of what you feel about Trump's position (I kind of like what he has to say about free trade), this campaign has shown that he lacks the intellect, experience, temperament and character to be President.

I disagree with Hillary, but I have no doubt she has the intellect, experience and temperament. I have questions about her character. Not enough to risk giving Trump the nukes, though.

You don't know enough to go to outer darkness so I wouldn't worry

its not stupid if everyone grew a spine and joined, then voila, magically theyre viable

Growing a stupid spine doesn't solve anything or make an idiot a viable candidate. Think about it...
The reason candidates x, y, z are "not viable" is because the MAJORITY settle for the "not viable" narrative which DE FACTO makes it a self fulfilling prophecy.

No, the reason they aren't viable is because they are not QUALIFIED.

Okay, yes, there is- in theory- a way McMullin could get 1% of the vote and the House could make him president, but would he have any legitimacy if he did that?

Keep in mind, the only historical analog was the Corrupt Bargain of 1824. John Quincy Adams wonthe presidency, but he wasn't considered legitimate. And he came in second place.

It would be more likely the house would deadlock.

In that case then either pence or kaine will be president. I can live with that

Last edited:

Thats weird.

Im writing in michael jordan

If youll please convert.

If he gets ten votes i am considering him president. i have 6 folks committed to my cause so far.

Thats weird.

If youll please convert.

If he gets ten votes i am considering him president. i have 6 folks committed to my cause so far.

Good for you. How would that improve your life?

Thats weird.

If youll please convert.

Because I will live the rest of it not having put my name next to one of the canaard candidates for President, thus not perpetuating the "money rules everything" morals the 1st world cannot help but live by.

It isn't about the poor people.
It is about all of us.
It is about America's transformation from a Democratic Republic nation to a Plutocratic Corporatocracy.

Bullshit. IF that's the case, it's because Republicans, not Democrats, sold out to the corporations.

You see, when you ask a wingnut when this change happened, he usually has to admit it happened when the Republicans were in charge.
God Joe how much of a brain washing have you gone through? Warren Buffet, Liberal, all in for HRC. Bill Gates, Liberal major donor to HRC. Jeffery Imelt(GE) Obama czar, how many UBER RICH MOTHER FUCKERS do I have to show you who don't want change, yet that a republican is trying to bring jobs back to America, while your bitch wants to continue Obama's stealing of US and giving it to them. Keystone pipeline would of brought many jobs to union memebers, but Warren Buffet would of lost hundreds of millions of millions of dollars from his Railroads. Obamas Environmental impact study said it would of been okay. You Joe are such a fucking idiot.

Let's hear it

Under IDEAL circumstances I would NOT vote for Trump or Hillary.

But in this election the most basic right , that of bearing firearms for a lawful purpose is at stake.

Hillary will get a chance to nominate at least 2 anti-firearm fascists. That would permanently deprive us of our right to defend ourselves.

Secondly, Hillary is willing to enter WWIII against Russia in order to defend Israel.

So, Mr. Trump is the lesser of evils and I will vote for him.

Thats weird.

If youll please convert.

Because I will live the rest of it not having put my name next to one of the canaard candidates for President, thus not perpetuating the "money rules everything" morals the 1st world cannot help but live by.

That's your choice. Personally, I believe in "participatory" American democracy - and I will vote for the person I deem most qualified. Love her or hate her- Hillary is clearly the most qualified.

Mcmullin can win though.

Win what?

The presidency

Presidency of what? Aleppo?

Read the 12th amendment

I have. Only Clinton and Trump have a viable path to the White House. Anything else is just wishful thinking.

12th Amendment

The Electors shall meet in their respective states, and vote by ballot for President and Vice-President, one of whom, at least, shall not be an inhabitant of the same state with themselves; they shall name in their ballots the person voted for as President, and in distinct ballots the person voted for as Vice-President, and they shall make distinct lists of all persons voted for as President, and all persons voted for as Vice-President and of the number of votes for each, which lists they shall sign and certify, and transmit sealed to the seat of the government of the United States, directed to the President of the Senate.

The President of the Senate shall, in the presence of the Senate and House of Representatives, open all the certificates and the votes shall then be counted.

The person having the greatest Number of votes for President, shall be the President, if such number be a majority of the whole number of Electors appointed; and if no person have such majority, then from the persons having the highest numbers not exceeding three on the list of those voted for as President, the House of Representatives shall choose immediately, by ballot, the President. But in choosing the President, the votes shall be taken by states, the representation from each state having one vote; a quorum for this purpose shall consist of a member or members from two-thirds of the states, and a majority of all the states shall be necessary to a choice. And if the House of Representatives shall not choose a President whenever the right of choice shall devolve upon them, before the fourth day of March next following, then the Vice-President shall act as President, as in the case of the death or other constitutional disability of the President.[Note 1]

The person having the greatest number of votes as Vice-President, shall be the Vice-President, if such number be a majority of the whole number of Electors appointed, and if no person have a majority, then from the two highest numbers on the list, the Senate shall choose the Vice-President; a quorum for the purpose shall consist of two-thirds of the whole number of Senators, and a majority of the whole number shall be necessary to a choice. But no person constitutionally ineligible to the office of President shall be eligible to that of Vice-President of the United States.[1]

Twelfth Amendment to the United States Constitution - Wikipedia

Don't believe the polls, Trump says, 'we are winning'

750x422

sticker,375x360-bg,ffffff.u3.jpg

It's not encouraging when voting for the next president of the united states when you're faced with these two choices, who have clearly demonstrated that they are both unfit for the position of leading this nation.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back