You have enough self respect to not vote for either Trump or Hillary

I will not vote for either of these idiots

• True

Votes: 26 63.4%
  • False

Votes: 15 36.6%

• Total voters
I know I won't vote for Trump. Whether I vote for Mrs. Clinton is unclear to me even now. Seeing as I am a D.C. resident/voter, I don't think it'll matter for whom I vote. Trump would not win in D.C. even if he weren't a mess and Mrs. Clinton likely would win in D.C. no matter what she said, did, didn't say or didn't do. In that regard, it's nice to be able to cast a "protest vote" and know that it's not going to lead to utter calamity or controversy.
With two shitty candidates like this, my impulse is to vote third party, but it's more than just Trump. It's the incredibly shallow thinkers, the talk show fanatics who have taken over the GOP and put us in danger of having only one major, national party. I have to vote against that too, and the only way to do that is to vote for Hillary - a terrible, awful candidate I dislike pretty strongly.

Yuck. I just want this over with.

But it wont be over in November. Whether Trump or Clinton wins, they will continue to be divisive for the next four years.

Not to mention what happens in the people who don't like the results and take to the streets.

Only exit I see is mcmullin winning in a house decision. Of course that's still slim
Yeah, I'd love to think there would be some kind of return to sanity beginning November 9, but there's simply no way in hell.

I know I won't vote for Trump. Whether I vote for Mrs. Clinton is unclear to me even now. Seeing as I am a D.C. resident/voter, I don't think it'll matter for whom I vote. Trump would not win in D.C. even if he weren't a mess and Mrs. Clinton likely would win in D.C. no matter what she said, did, didn't say or didn't do. In that regard, it's nice to be able to cast a "protest vote" and know that it's not going to lead to utter calamity or controversy.
With two shitty candidates like this, my impulse is to vote third party, but it's more than just Trump. It's the incredibly shallow thinkers, the talk show fanatics who have taken over the GOP and put us in danger of having only one major, national party. I have to vote against that too, and the only way to do that is to vote for Hillary - a terrible, awful candidate I dislike pretty strongly.

But it wont be over in November. Whether Trump or Clinton wins, they will continue to be divisive for the next four years.

Not to mention what happens in the people who don't like the results and take to the streets.

Only exit I see is mcmullin winning in a house decision. Of course that's still slim
Hitlery loves your vision....:lol:

Let's hear it
I'm voting for Trump and I won't let some dumb fuck on the internet bully me out of it.
GFY.
If you think this is me trying to bully you or anyone else you are one overly sensitive motherfucker
You cry here many times daily about how you aren't voting for Trump. Who the fuck would do that? Don't vote for him but you need to grow a sack and stop whining about it.
Many times daily? So, not only are you overly sensitive.... you can't count either.

You are in sad shape buddy. Perhaps a safety blanket will protect you from my opinion?
Perhaps...but nothing can protect us from your supporting hitlery....

So trump can't protect you? Isn't that your entire basis for why we should vote for him?

Please use your brain.

I may vote third party. That way when the winner does stupid stuff I can say "I told you so". On the other hand, if someone pointed a gun to my head and made me either vote for Trump or Clinton, I'd have to vote for Trump. Some of what Trump is promising seems good..... but I don't trust him. I don't tend to trust people that end their paragraphs with "Believe Me!'

I think is says a lot about some of you and your insecurities that you get yourselves so wound up over the opinion of someone else on the internet.
LMFAO Pot meet Kettle.. you can dish it out as always.. You need to fucking stay off the computer when you're loaded on the sauce old man.. that will give you about 14 minutes a day sober to post.. Don't thank me.. FREE ADVICE azzhole
Go suck someone off. It's the net of your worth
Awwww.. Are you getting realllllllllllllllll mad this time?? LMAO :alcoholic:
Mad? It's the internet dumbass. The only ones mad are the delicate little darlings that can't digest an opinion that doesn't match their own.

Donald Trump is and always has been more liberal than Hillary. He lies to you about it and your hatred of Hillary blinds you to the lies. Yall are foaming at the mouth because I think both candidates are fucked up.

What's truly odd about it is that these are the same people telling us:

1) they don't need us
2) the polls are bs and trump will win in a landslide

So why get angry about it?

I think the polls may very well be off a good bit this go-round due to turnout. Lot's of people will simply not show up to vote because they can't stomach either Clinton or Trump. So why wait in line to vote third party when the third party has no chance of winning?

This is the first time in my voting life that I've literally felt a sense of dread regardless of which candidate wins.

The two least attractive candidates in my life, and they have to be running at the same fucking time.

Horrible.
When is the last time you had the chance to vote for a non establishment person who wasn't a career politician?

Not often but then there isn't much reason for a man like Evan mcmullin to run. Usually at least one of the parties votes for someone qualified
No doubt you feel hitlery is qualified...:lol:

If I thought she was I vote for her.

Hitlery loves your vision....:lol:

She does? A world where neither her nor Trump is president is something she loves? Really?

I think the polls may very well be off a good bit this go-round due to turnout. Lot's of people will simply not show up to vote because they can't stomach either Clinton or Trump. So why wait in line to vote third party when the third party has no chance of winning?

But mcmullin does have a shot at winning. Its not high but if he continues to poll as he does and wins Utah and the other two fail to get to 270. The House decides and his chances skyrocket

Voting for a third party that can't possibly win is also stupid. Voting for a third party only makes sense if there is a viable candidate - and Aleppo Johnson is not a viable candidate. Think about it...

Let's hear it

Okay.

Hillary is merely a corrupt politician.

Trump is a dangerous Nazi with absolutely no idea what he is doing.

This shouldn't even be a discussion.

Hell is frozen. I agree with Joe though I'm not sure trump is a nazi as much as backed by them

I thought Mormon Hell was the vacuum of space... You know, the Outer Darkness you guys all keep telling me I'm going to

But anyway... No, I really do think Trump is a Nazi.

Here's the thing. This isn't even about idealogy. Regardless of what you feel about Trump's position (I kind of like what he has to say about free trade), this campaign has shown that he lacks the intellect, experience, temperament and character to be President.

I disagree with Hillary, but I have no doubt she has the intellect, experience and temperament. I have questions about her character. Not enough to risk giving Trump the nukes, though.

Voting for a third party that can't possibly win is also stupid. Voting for a third party only makes sense if there is a viable candidate - and Aleppo Johnson is not a viable candidate. Think about it...
its not stupid if everyone grew a spine and joined, then voila, magically theyre viable

its not stupid if everyone grew a spine and joined, then voila, magically theyre viable

Growing a stupid spine doesn't solve anything or make an idiot a viable candidate. Think about it...

Forum List

Back