You have enough self respect to not vote for either Trump or Hillary

I will not vote for either of these idiots

• True

Votes: 26 63.4%
  • False

Votes: 15 36.6%

• Total voters
The striking thing for me is that I have seen very few Hillary and Trump political signs and stickers, which is a very odd thing at election time.

It gives me hope.
In the city I see no Hillary signs, or anywhere. Outside of town Trump signs are all over.

Let's hear it
I'm voting for Trump and I won't let some dumb fuck on the internet bully me out of it.
GFY.

Excellent post.. Old Grampy is a drunk who constantly tries to bully everyone in to his fucked up rants when he's on an alcoholic binge.. I'm voting for Trump.. after all we;ve learned as to just how crooked, criminal, the LEFT is, our country is in trouble.

The striking thing for me is that I have seen very few Hillary and Trump political signs and stickers, which is a very odd thing at election time.

It gives me hope.
In the city I see no Hillary signs, or anywhere. Outside of town Trump signs are all over.

Same here.. yesterday my bestie and I were coming back from dinner and we counted the signs.. NONE for Hellary.. ALL were Trump and McCrory.. Admittedly, I live in a very prominent area on the coast but still... even going in to a large city off of the coast, there is barely any Helly signs.

Nobody is the man... :D

2012_voter_guide_img20.jpg
vote+for+nobody.jpg

It gives me hope.

Same here.. yesterday my bestie and I were coming back from dinner and we counted the signs.. NONE for Hellary.. ALL were Trump and McCrory.. Admittedly, I live in a very prominent area on the coast but still... even going in to a large city off of the coast, there is barely any Helly signs.
This is a very liberal area, Jill Stein replaced Bernie. I have no idea what a Hillary sign even looks like.

Not voting FOR Trump then at least vote AGAINST Clinton by pulling the lever for Trump. Any vote for a third party is just helping Clinton. You whiners need to grow a set of balls and man up.
The only "whining" I see on display in this thread is from you thanks to your inability to cope with my opinion, AKA being butthurt.
14657482_355637024783610_4524827193484906559_n.jpg

For you and every other PUSSY.

Nope, will vote for Trump tomorrow, it's the only way to stop the hildabitch and her SCOTUS nominations. May not work, but at least I can say I gave it a shot. If you don't vote or vote 3rd party you may as well be voting for the hildabitch and her nominations.
Ill wait until election day as I always have Trump it is.

It gives me hope.

I would agree with that. The only time I see signs is when I go out into the country. I see Trump signs everywhere.

Usually people are willing to talk politics before an election. However, I've noticed this time around people tend to refuse to talk politics. Anytime you do, they typically blush and refuse to say who they are going to vote for, as if they are ashamed of themselves.

I have already voted for Hillary

Waiting to see the massive collapse of Trump and see whether he brings down fellow Republicans with him

Let's hear it
I'm voting for Trump and I won't let some dumb fuck on the internet bully me out of it.
GFY.
If you think this is me trying to bully you or anyone else you are one overly sensitive motherfucker
You cry here many times daily about how you aren't voting for Trump. Who the fuck would do that? Don't vote for him but you need to grow a sack and stop whining about it.
Many times daily? So, not only are you overly sensitive.... you can't count either.

You are in sad shape buddy. Perhaps a safety blanket will protect you from my opinion?

Let's hear it
GFY.
If you think this is me trying to bully you or anyone else you are one overly sensitive motherfucker
You cry here many times daily about how you aren't voting for Trump. Who the fuck would do that? Don't vote for him but you need to grow a sack and stop whining about it.
Many times daily? So, not only are you overly sensitive.... you can't count either.

You are in sad shape buddy. Perhaps a safety blanket will protect you from my opinion?
Perhaps...but nothing can protect us from your supporting hitlery....

Forum List

Back