You guys need to ignore the Russia bullshit. Stop feeding the TROLLS

It is sad to say that you have your head so firmly planted up Trump's ass that you actually believe that.
I asked you to provide evidence of collusion, to straighten us silly non-snowflakes out. Once again all you can provide instead of facts is more insults.

Another day, STILL no evidence. Get back to me when you have any, (NOT-)Syrius.

It is sad to say that you have your head so firmly planted up Trump's ass that you actually believe that.
I asked you to provide evidence of collusion, to straighten us silly non-snowflakes out. Once again all you can provide instead of facts is more insults.

I could be wrong but I don't think he has ever claimed there was collusion has he?

We have to stop talking to each other as if everyone believes the same shit. Some on this site express individual opinions.

I have never claimed that there has been Russian Trump Collusion- that is being investigated.

Why are you so terrified of the FBI's investigation?
1. Thank you for admitting there was no collusion, or at least you have no evidence to support the false snowflake claims.

2. Afraid of the FBI investigation? Why should I be. Both the Directors of the NSA and FBI have already testified that there was NEVER any crime, NEVER any collusion, and NEVER any evidence to support the false claims of such. The FBI has stated 3 times there is no evidence. Obama's Director of Natl Intelligence has declared there is no evidence. The Intel Committee Chairman and member D-Feinstein has said that after 10+ months and multiple investigations there is no evidence.

3. The real question is this: Why are snowflakes so afraid of a full investigation of the Obama administration and loyalists in the Intel agencies who, according to the FBI and NSA, perpetrated Felony Espionage by releasing protected classified personal info and illegally unmasked Trump members?

I could be wrong but I don't think he has ever claimed there was collusion has he?

We have to stop talking to each other as if everyone believes the same shit. Some on this site express individual opinions.
He has asked me why I am 'afraid' of FBI hearings about it, which tells me he thinks it happened. If I am wrong I apologize. To date, all snowflakes have are false accusations, no evidence, and distractions from the real crimes that have already been identified.

Continued, hysterical panting about "Da Rooshans an Trump did it, I tells ya!", is, IMO, exactly what Putin wants. The last thing he wants is America unified behind a president determined to increase American power and prestige in the world.
well that is an exact match to democrats. hmmmmmmm i'm just saying.

A year ago I liked Trump, he is a very good salesman.....the Russia thing came out after Trump called for Putin to keep up with exposing the emails, and how much he liked Putin...
He has basically put this on himself, and continues to piss people off enough to uncover every rock..
A year ago, I was a Fiorina supporter. Cruz after she bailed. I've never liked Trump, still don't. However, he is NOT Clinton and that is something good for this nation. Far to many people think that My opposing the lunatic fringe (that would be the Democrats) means I'm a Trump supporter.

In truth, if there was any collusion, it would have been found and it would lead the first 30 minutes of every mainstream media outlet and be 50 point, above the fold on every paper.....(every day)....

Liberals are funny with their fake news. It

Conservatives are funny with their fake news- tweeted out early each morning by Donald Trump.

Gullible Contards.

If we are funny and gullible, here is your chance to remedy all of that by setting us straight, Syriusly - POST THE EVIDENCE OF RUSSIAN-TRUMP COLLUSION.

I'll wait....

You are funny and gullible- you keep believing this crap fed to you by Trump.

I have never claimed that there has been Russian Trump Collusion- that is being investigated.

Trump can't stop talking about it.

Now- post evidence that there was no collusion- lol

whoever said that besides batshit crazy democrats? We wish to get on with the country's business in the congress. how about you?

Still no accounting of how "Russians" caused ballot levers to be pushed for Trump instead of Hillary, no accounting of how they altered the tallies, and no accounting of what vodoo brain waves were unleashed upon Hillary voters

Absent that, bug spray time

Because no one is claiming that.
well exactly what are you claiming then? jeopardy music

How great is it to see this thread up on the front page on the very day Trump admits to giving the Russians classified information.
What's great is seeing your ignorance on full display.

Trump of course, admitted no such thing. You were wearing your liberal hack goggles when you read the tweet.

Trump really pretty much admitted giving information to the Russians- and claimed he had every right to do so.
A year ago, I was a Fiorina supporter. Cruz after she bailed. I've never liked Trump, still don't. However, he is NOT Clinton and that is something good for this nation. Far to many people think that My opposing the lunatic fringe (that would be the Democrats) means I'm a Trump supporter.

In truth, if there was any collusion, it would have been found and it would lead the first 30 minutes of every mainstream media outlet and be 50 point, above the fold on every paper.....(every day)....

Conservatives are funny with their fake news- tweeted out early each morning by Donald Trump.

Gullible Contards.

If we are funny and gullible, here is your chance to remedy all of that by setting us straight, Syriusly - POST THE EVIDENCE OF RUSSIAN-TRUMP COLLUSION.

I'll wait....

whoever said that besides batshit crazy democrats? We wish to get on with the country's business in the congress. how about you?

This is the country's business- which is why the FBI and the House and the Senate are investigating.

He has asked me why I am 'afraid' of FBI hearings.

And you still haven't answered why you are so terrified of the FBI hearings.

1. Thank you for admitting there was no collusion,

Thank you for admitting that Trump admitted to such collusion- lol

Why is it you Trumpsters think you can lie and no one will call you on it?

Meanwhile- how do you like your Mass Murderer President now?

How great is it to see this thread up on the front page on the very day Trump admits to giving the Russians classified information.

Trump of course, admitted no such thing. You were wearing your liberal hack goggles when you read the tweet.

Trump really pretty much admitted giving information to the Russians- and claimed he had every right to do so.

Gullible Contards.

I'll wait....

This is the country's business- which is why the FBI and the House and the Senate are investigating.
the country's business is to rid ourselves of illegals, increase middle class jobs, which is still happening anyway, tax reform, healthcare reform. you can take the paper you have with whatever russia shit you dreamed of in your fiction, and flush it.

2. Afraid of the FBI investigation? Why should I be. Both the Directors of the NSA and FBI have already testified that there was NEVER any crime, NEVER any collusion, and NEVER any evidence to support the false claims of such.

For someone who is not afraid of the FBI investigation you spend a whole lot of time trying to convince people that the FBI should not be investigating.

None of them have testified that there was no crime, or that there was no collusion- only that they haven't found any evidence of collusion- yet.

More likely than not there was no collusion- but Trump sure keeps wanting us to talk about possible collusion- and sure doesn't want the FBI investigating any possible collusion.

You're either a liar or you can't read worth a damn:

Post #183
2. Afraid of the FBI investigation? Why should I be. Both the Directors of the NSA and FBI have already testified that there was NEVER any crime, NEVER any collusion, and NEVER any evidence to support the false claims of such. The FBI has stated 3 times there is no evidence. Obama's Director of Natl Intelligence has declared there is no evidence. The Intel Committee Chairman and member D-Feinstein has said that after 10+ months and multiple investigations there is no evidence.

I am not afraid of an investigation based on butt-hurt snowflake Fake News False accusations that are based on partisan hatred rather than Facts, which they have proven they don't have.

Thanks for proving that snowflakes LOVE to make false accusations against people, though. I love proving them wrong, like I just did with yours.

Gullible Contards.

I'll wait....

the country's business is .

Thank you individual American.

Unfortunately for you- you do not decide for the FBI and Congress what is America's business.

Meanwhile- nothing is preventing Congress from addressing illegal immigration- except the GOP and Trump.

You're either a liar or you can't read worth a damn:

I am not afraid of an investigation .

So you still haven't answered by you are so terrified of the FBI hearings- you just protest that you aren't afraid the investigation....lol

What do you think of your Mass murderer President now?

So, Syriusly, Since snowflakes like investigations so much. Why aren't the snowflakes clamoring for investigations into the crimes proven to have been committed by Hillary and the Obama administration / loyalists? How long are Democrats going to try to distract from those?

So. The entire debacle of Trump telling secrets to the Russians in the latest attempt to bring down this President is a WP article that actually names no names. For all anyone knows, they made it up.

I actually heard a guy say that it was true because it was sourced by multiple media outlets. However, was it? All of them are going based upon that one unnamed source and they all write their articles and talk their talk about the information Trump leaked, but not one of them were in the room when the meeting took place.

I do have one bit of advice for Trump.

If a news story is not a 'sourced' person, simply state it never happened. Repeat that statement until they actually name a source.

I'll wait....

the country's business is .

Thank you individual American.

Unfortunately for you- you do not decide for the FBI and Congress what is America's business.

Meanwhile- nothing is preventing Congress from addressing illegal immigration- except the GOP and Trump.
I will agree with you. bet that throws you a bit. But you're exactly right.

Nope- but easy plays fast and lose with the facts.

Personally I doubt there was any collusion- or intended collusion. My guess is that any 'collusion' that happened might possibly be Trump officials unofficially discussing with Wikileaks- and Wikileaks in turn acting on behalf of Russia.

The investigations- by the House, Senate and FBI- should be able to answer those questions- and there is nothing wrong with them doing the investigations.

So you still haven't answered...

Now that you have proven YOUSELF to be a liar with no credibility...or are too stupid to read, I am going to ignore you now.

WHEN you get any integrity or the ability to read, go back and read posts #183 and #193. And when you get the courage, read post #196 and answer the questions.

Forum List

Back