‘You Don’t Tell Me What To F**king Do!’: Eric Swalwell Rebuffs Marjorie Taylor Greene Aide For Telling Him He Can Ditch His Mask

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
  • Banned
E1YJhTdXsAISSa2

only Democrats can tell people what to do through their big government policies!
Sounds like she only made a suggestion instead of a mandate.
Mandate are what demmunists insist upon.

only Democrats can tell people what to do through their big government policies!

I vote Swallwell as the most likely to put on a suicide vest and show up at Mar-a-Lago.

When Swalwell went on Tucker Carlson and accused him of being a puppet for Putin, he denigrated his own credibility. You could see Tucker was stunned and offended to the point of wanting to almost throw him out of the studio.

When Swalwell went on Tucker Carlson and accused him of being a puppet for Putin, denigrated his credibility. You could see Tucker was stunned and offended to the point of wanting to almost throw him out of the studio.

For a while, the Democrats accused everyone they didn't like of being a Russian agent. Then, they nominated an ACTUAL Russian agent for their presidential candidate, and you see all that talk stopped real quick.

LOL

Same with the republicans, though. How to live, what religion we are required to follow, what to do with our bodies, who to love: all republican priorities.

Sounds like the Chinese whore Swalwell is mansplaining to the new Congresswoman?

Same with the republicans, though. How to live, what religion we are required to follow, what to do with our bodies, who to love: all republican priorities.

Says the guy who wants to force everyone to take an injection, whether they want to or not. LOL

When Swalwell went on Tucker Carlson and accused him of being a puppet for Putin, denigrated his credibility. You could see Tucker was stunned and offended to the point of wanting to almost throw him out of the studio.

For a while, the Democrats accused everyone they didn't like of being a Russian agent. Then, they nominated an ACTUAL Russian agent for their presidential candidate, and you see all that talk stopped real quick.

LOL

Who Biden?

I highly doubt he works with the Russians. There are a few politicians in the West, Canada, U.S and otherwise, who unfortunately I suspect would be welcomed with open arms if they defected to Beijing. The realization Biden and his team need to embrace is that it's now his duty to ensure America isn't sold out. He kept many of Trumps policies, I hope he goes further.

It's up to voters, media (who are failing) and our intelligence agencies to ensure millions of citizens are sold up the river...

Last edited:

What a pencil dick thing to say.

Any questions about Leftist be the worst people on the planet?

Forum List

Back