‘You Don’t Tell Me What To F**king Do!’: Eric Swalwell Rebuffs Marjorie Taylor Greene Aide For Telling Him He Can Ditch His Mask

Just what is fueling this ridiculous latest social rudeness of people walking up to others and ordering them around? This jarjorie taylor-green and her sycophants seem to think that they can just accost others, in the halls of Congress, in state capitols, and on the street, and demand that they do something. The people who do this are some bizarre species of farm animal. They seem to want to be treated as such. No problem.

why are dems so angry and rude?

Cause you Trumpers have been angry and rude since 2015. Bravo for Swalwell. Bout time to meet the alt-right assholes on their level. Snap em back.
Long past time to show a little backbone. :)
haha really? i hardly think responding to the leftist insurrections, hoax conspiracy theories and repeated attempts to undermine the 2016 election being rude

nor is calling out your hypocrisy.

your speaker rips up a state of the union where a president honors police officer and warns of the chinese virus on national tv and the gop is rude?? haha

We have a bunch of juveniles running the country.
Didn't she just harass AOC? And didn't she harass that kid from the mass shooting? And that congress lady with that sign?

Evidently she wants to be as big a child as the orange buffoon.

How is this behavior impressive, to any adult?

Sadly I think there is a notable amount of people who really like this kind of stuff. I don't understand it.

Didn't she just harass AOC? And didn't she harass that kid from the mass shooting? And that congress lady with that sign?

Sadly I think there is a notable amount of people who really like this kind of stuff. I don't understand it.
Maybe it just goes back to the rage and frustration and paranoia that got Trump elected in the first place.

They just want to lash out at every opportunity, and cheer on those who do.

Uncharted territory. Incredible.

Maybe it just goes back to the rage and frustration and paranoia that got Trump elected in the first place.

I can understand people being mad. I understood people really not wanting Hillary as president. I didn't either. I didn't want Trump to win but I wanted Hillary to lose.

But all people got was name calling. It accomplished nothing. They cheered and cheered.

I can understand people being mad. I understood people really not wanting Hillary as president. I didn't either. I didn't want Trump to win but I wanted Hillary to lose.

But all people got was name calling. It accomplished nothing. They cheered and cheered.

Then you people cheered while a cop killed an unarmed woman at the Capitol, and now we hate you even more.

Then you people cheered while a cop killed an unarmed woman at the Capitol, and now we hate you even more.

Go back and read what I said in the thread that was ongoing during that time. I won't expect a retraction but whatever............................

No one should cheer her death, it was totally preventable if Trump hadn’t filled her head with lies.

Go back and read what I said in the thread that was ongoing during that time. I won't expect a retraction but whatever............................
These folks just make it up as they go. I get it all the time.

No one should cheer her death, it was totally preventable if Trump hadn’t filled her head with lies.
What lies, sheep?

When you blame someone who wasn't there for what the cop did, you enable it. You probably cheered when Chauvin had his knee on George Floyd's neck, too.

The behavior is only a taste of your own medicine. How dumb are you?

I normally don't like going there, but on some level, I think it's time to start getting down in the mud and meeting these people on their own terms.
They can usually dish it out but once it comes back to them, they run and whine like little cats who got water thrown on them.
I think its high time Democrats started hitting back. It can start with a leadership that can prove it isn't old, worn down, and unable to fight an information
war on the level of alt-right media. Someone needs to get these people a marketing campaign. :)

Forum List

Back