You Don’t Like the Decisions Made the Past Few Days? You’re Really Not Going to Like the Next Part

You're not going to scare your enemies to death, cosplayer, at some point you cucks are just going to have to nut up or shut up. 😄

I'm not trying to scare anyone, or threaten anyone, I'm just telling you how it is, and if things go completely sideways and people hit the streets, and become violent, then I'm confident my side has the weaponry if it becomes necessary.

Yeah, but you idiots don't know how to use them. Everytime you do you shoot one of your stupid friends.
And most white people use their guns to shoot themselves in the face. Suicide by gun for white men, accounts for the vast majority of gun deaths in this country. 😄

I'm not trying to scare anyone, or threaten anyone, I'm just telling you how it is, and if things go completely sideways and people hit the streets, and become violent, then I'm confident my side has the weaponry if it becomes necessary.
I'm confident you cuck bitches won't ever use them. You'll sit by like the complacent cucks you are as you're slowly replaced. 😄

And most white people use their guns to shoot themselves in the face. Suicide by gun for white men, accounts for the vast majority of gun deaths in this country. 😄

Yup, despondent people do sad things. But the only hurt THEMSELVES. You idiots hurt everyone around you because you are fucking morons.

The trans in women's sports is the issue that will have most people saying: "Enough is enough. Now you're saying our daughters can't have their dreams."
Title IX is how they forced this into the schools. Do it our we will sue and charge you with discrimination under Title IX. That old law needs a revision.

Forum List

Back