You Don’t Like the Decisions Made the Past Few Days? You’re Really Not Going to Like the Next Part

I am not as celebratory as my conservative brethren but I will say that every aspect of the lefts dismissal of reality has taken hold in last 3 years with persecutional witch hunts running wild and all sorts of ludicrous gender alteration themes and That Shit just got slapped in the face.

Best comment of the year award already won:

You don’t like the decisions yesterday and today? You’re really not going to like the next part. I mean, it’s your fault, but you’re not going to like it.

See, we were cool with the status quo. Yeah, we wanted abortion to go back to the states. Yeah, we wanted gun rights expanded. Yeah, we wanted our kids safe from LGBTQ indoctrination. But it wasn’t enough to fight about.

We thought you were like us, that we could argue and make small gains and lose some ground but everything staying fairly level and levelheaded. But boy, were we wrong. Because while we were copacetic and just going along to get along, you were pushing.

You pushed abortion. From “legal, safe, and rare in these specific instances”, you pushed now to the point of post birth abortion on demand for any reason.

You pushed gun control. From “background checks and gun free zones” to now “red flag laws” which deny due process.

You pushed “the rights of gay marriage” to now the “right of LGBTQ teachers telling kindergarteners about their sex life.”

And during all of this, you pushed disagreeing politically to calling us Nazis and justifying violence against us, justifying harming our families and our jobs.

So now, we push back. We pushed back with Trump. We pushed back with state legislators. We pushed back with school boards. And we haven’t even begun to push back, kiddo.

We’re going to push abortion back to the “rare” side in many states. We may give you a timeframe like 12 to 15 weeks, about what your beloved “other industrialized nations” give. We may not.

We’re going to push back on gun control. We’re not going to accept your offer of “you can keep some guns until we decide to get rid of them.” We’re going to elect legislators to make ownership easier. We’re claiming our rights back.

We’re going to push back on the LGBTQ agenda. We’re going to make your lives miserable when you try to get our kids to question their gender. We’re going to remove the power you think you have and put it in the hands of the parents.

You had a chance to call a truce. You had a chance to be in control and be happy. You had a chance to just leave us alone. You didn’t.

You pushed and prodded and provoked.

And you’re threatening to commit violence now?

Good luck with that.

There’s a saying about the danger of making people who want to be left alone get involved.

You’ve made us get involved.

So all of it, from here on out, is squarely on you.

Enjoy the whirlwind you have so deservedly reaped.

the only problem is.. and I greatly admire your.. what's the word... hmmm... your passion. But how many other Americans have it?

and are they willing to sacrifice and channel it into... beating these demonic thugs?

the only problem is.. and I greatly admire your.. what's the word... hmmm... your passion. But how many other Americans have it?

and are they willing to sacrifice and channel it into... beating these demonic thugs?

If you think they're going to be left the choice, you haven't been paying attention to the left.

The thing is it's going to take millions and millions continuing to push until they are gone.

Just because when the fight starts and you get in a good jab that staggers to other a guy doesn't mean you have a slam dunk. You need to keep punching till they are out of the ring and walking away.

It's wwwaaaaayyyyyy too early to celebrate anything. Biden and his administration still have an active army waiting there for us.

They don't have war fighters, they have INCELS who complain about micro aggressions.

They are a generation of failures.

I have guns too you pussy. Only cosplayers like you think that's some sort of accomplishment, owning a gun. 😄 Good for you guy.

I have guns and lots of ammo, and conservatives have many more than the left does and we practice using them. If it comes to street fighting your homies that point their guns sideways will be easy targets for the well versed. :clap:

I have guns and lots of ammo, and conservatives have many more than the left does and we practice using them. If it comes to street fighting your homies that point their guns sideways will be easy targets for the well versed. :clap:
You're not going to scare your enemies to death, cosplayer, at some point you cucks are just going to have to nut up or shut up. 😄

I have guns too you pussy. Only cosplayers like you think that's some sort of accomplishment, owning a gun. 😄 Good for you guy.

Yeah, but you idiots don't know how to use them. Everytime you do you shoot one of your stupid friends.

The shooting happened when the group gathered at Baxter Park before marching into downtown Louisville. They joined justice for Breonna Taylor protesters and Black Lives Matter. NFAC marched to Hall of Justice and Jefferson Square Park where protesters assemble each day.

Forum List

Back