You can't move the needle when it's already pinned.

LOL WHo says Bidenfluffers can't do irony. Kudos.
I realize it's common among Trumpleton's to make that accusation as a counter narrative to what Trump did, promises to do again, and what the House Repubs are doing. But it's absurd on its face.

We live in a constant state of astonishment. Like a person suffering from sensory overload, at some point our senses essentially shut down, no longer able to react. Such is the case with respect to the news cycle reporting the relentless swings of the orange hued, human wrecking ball.

Consider, if you can, at a recent rally he once again used Paul Pelosi's skull fracture, an injury inflicted by a man charged with attempted murder, as a punchline.

He also used the platform at a rally to say the former chairman of the Joint Chiefs should be executed for disloyalty to him. Rather than being booed off the stage his adoring followers laughed.

Contemplate that before moving on.

Or maybe it's just too much.

Can't manage it? I understand.

His older sister recently passed away. I was reminded she resigned her lifetime position on the federal bench just days after it was announced her role in the Trump family tax fraud scheme, reported by the NYT, was being investigated by a panel reviewing judicial conduct. An otherwise major scandal lost in the deluge of scandals.

Contemplate that before moving on. Or maybe it's just too much.

We recently learned plans are being made for a second term. They include turning the Justice Dept. in to a personal vendetta machine worthy of banana republics. Also, authorizing the military to crush any protests that may ensue from arrests of political enemies. Storylines associated with dictatorships. Having a hard time processing them coming from the US about the presumptive POT nominee for the presidency? I don't blame you. This can't be happening here, right? WRONG.

Take a moment. Or maybe it's just too much.

Experiencing disbelief? I have an idea about why.

Being social animals, we sometimes take our behavioral cues from those around us. Today is Thursday. Folks are getting their kids ready for school, eating breakfast, walking the dog. Things feel normal. Leaders of the POT, both official and titular, conservative pundits, the editorial pages of right wing newspapers, our neighbors, are not denouncing him......and the fawning sycophants who surround him......in the strongest possible ways. Not on their side of the aisle at least. The suggestion of having soldiers in our midst, putting down and or arresting protestors reacting to dictatorial practices, making jokes about an attack on an 82 year old man, proposing the execution of a decorated general, are met by the aforementioned pols and neighbors with a collective shrug. How can this be? How can they not be outraged? Maybe they're too busy watching The Masked Singer. Or maybe they just don't mind.

Sound good to me and I hope that your fears about Trump come to fruition and you burn in hell.

I don't know if it's astonishment.

In fact I think it's just the opposite ; numbness from sensory overload.

People have to realize that the media news outlets are not interested in truth and all they care about is ratings and advertising revenue. And the best way to do that is to focus on the fringes and the loudest most outrageous people get the most air time because that gets the most viewers.

That may have once been true.
I do not believe that is currently the case.
The Democrat media treats the advertising revenue as a side hustle, the real value to them is pushing their people and their agenda and the revolving door between Democrat Media and Democrat Government.
They plan long term.

They have created it.

40 years ago Trump never would have been given the air time he is getting today. The guy is a malignant narcissist megalomaniac and the "news" media is just giving him what he wants so they can get more outrage fodder.
That’s true as far as it goes.

The problem is the Trump minions (like you) that either support it or go along with it

I realize it's common among Trumpleton's to make that accusation as a counter narrative to what Trump did, promises to do again, and what the House Repubs are doing. But it's absurd on its face.
LOL Your party has half a dozen ridiculous lawsuits attempting to keep the former President of the Untied States, the leading candidate for 2024 off the ballot , bankrupted and in prison for the rest of his life, and you're whining about him turning the country into banana republic? Look up the word irony, as it clearly isn't in your vocabulary.

LOL Your party has half a dozen ridiculous lawsuits attempting to keep the former President of the Untied States, the leading candidate for 2024 off the ballot , bankrupted and in prison for the rest of his life, and you're whining about him turning the country into banana republic? Look up the word irony, as it clearly isn't in your vocabulary.

Berg's Cult doesn't allow access to the entire dictionary, just the Cult Approved parts.

Could it be that he has committed crimes?

They aren't. Why bother making such a ridiculous assertion? No difference between Newsmax and PBS?

There is almost no difference between big media outlets
If you want to talk about the talking heads opinion shows that's not news

That’s true as far as it goes.

The problem is the Trump minions (like you) that either support it or go along with it
There you go again making shit up.

Quote any post where I have ever supported Trump
Quote any post where I said I have voted for Trump

Or reveal yourself (yet again) to be a worthless lying sack of shit.

Forum List

Back