You can't make this shit up

Desperate thread alert.

Speaking of desperation, this is the ONLY GUY that the Republicans could recruit to run in this area?

Sad, isn't it.

Now, let's see:

A neo-nazi sympathizer as GOP majority whip in the HOR, replacing the only Jewish GOPer who had been in congress. Wow, that's change that elephants can believe in!

And now, after cops choked a black man to death and they got off for it, the dude who enabled their "free get out of jail" card is running for a VERY competitive house seat. LOL. This is gonna be fun.

And the GOP crazy train just keeps on chugging along....

I thought the grand jury failed to indict
The DA has the final say. And he or she gets to direct what is presented to the GJ.
What grand jury fails to indict unless the DA wants them to?
So the grand jury didn't fail to indict?
Did I stutter?

No, her brain did.

Desperate thread alert.

Speaking of desperation, this is the ONLY GUY that the Republicans could recruit to run in this area?

Sad, isn't it.

Now, let's see:

A neo-nazi sympathizer as GOP majority whip in the HOR, replacing the only Jewish GOPer who had been in congress. Wow, that's change that elephants can believe in!

And now, after cops choked a black man to death and they got off for it, the dude who enabled their "free get out of jail" card is running for a VERY competitive house seat. LOL. This is gonna be fun.

And the GOP crazy train just keeps on chugging along....

Neo-nazi?

How so?

The DA has the final say. And he or she gets to direct what is presented to the GJ.
What grand jury fails to indict unless the DA wants them to?
So the grand jury didn't fail to indict?
Did I stutter?
No you misspoke. The DA didn't fail to indict, the grand jury did.

Now, all they need is someone really smart in their party to demand that the confederate flag be hoisted during each session of congress...

and allocate money for drug task force teams to be on the lookout for young hispanic males with calves the size of melons....

Yes, indeed, the Crazy train just refueled.

Forum List

Back