You can put down your veggie burger

Cows are saving the planet. How many times do greenies have to be wrong before they question the next green fad?
Put down your veggie burger. Could cows really solve the climate crisis?
Researchers at Texas A&M University led by Professor Richard Teague found that even moderately effective grazing systems put more carbon in the soil than the gasses cattle emit. Around 30% to 40% of the earth's surface is natural grassland, and Teague says the potential for food security is immense.

What whack would eat a veggieburger when a nice, juicy delicious beef burger is available?

Vegetables don't moo. They make salads.

I see it the opposite way. Why eat dead bodies (most of which were sick and given antibiotics) and pay for the abuse, torture and needless killing of sentient beings when you don't have to? Because it "tastes good"? Not a valid justification, in my view. And you would probably say the same thing if some advanced beings came here and wanted to torture, kill and eat your flesh, just because you "taste good" to them.

1620427-825769497438453-601351488-n.jpg

Last edited:
What whack would eat a veggieburger when a nice, juicy delicious beef burger is available?

I've never been a fan of having a limp dick and constipation, so that's I personally why avoid all of that grease, but hey, people can eat whatever they want.

Oh SNAP! hahaha :D (These guys probably don't even realize the long-term effects of their S.A.D high in animal products, which is why so many American men end up getting cancer, heart disease or have to use Vi*gra at some point.)

I've never been a fan of having a limp dick and constipation, so that's why I personally avoid all of that grease, but hey, people can eat whatever they want.

All things in moderation. Eating too much too often is the culprit.

But MOST crops are very very efficient CO2 sinks while they grow.. Got a quote somewhere that a cornfield absorbs its volume in CO2 every couple hours..

I wonder how that compares to an old growth forest ... or a re-planted forest ... and of course the CO2 absorbed one year is burned by the next for corn ... grow a forest fifty years then build homes with the wood, that CO2 winds up in the landfill in 100 years ...

Is corn for livestock the best use of that acre? ... then burn not-so-cheap oil to ship in the other foods from California? ... how many tons of corn to feed a 1 ton steer to slaughter? ... I'm not saying to get rid of meat altogether, just maybe not two servings each of the four meals a day is all ... try just six servings a day and see if it matters ...

Forum List

Back