You Can Not Be Civil

The libtards are all mentally bankrupt….

They are so frustrated that Trump has Rubbed his ass in their faces…

Trump has proven them all fools and this is their childish reaction….

The little pussy hat wearing libtards are throwing a fit…..

They need their ass SPANKED and TRUMP is giving it to “em”….

And where is your link to unbiased, factual proof that 'the libtards are all mentally bankrupt'?

I don’t need no stinking link……

It’s Common sense Dip Shit…

What does the ALT left stand for other than resist?

You can’t feed a child with this….

You can’t help our Vets with this..

You HATE America…..
Exactly, and what are they "resisting"? They're resisting the outcome of a legal election. They're resisting democracy. They're resisting the Constitution. They're ignorant pawns.
”They're resisting the outcome of a legal election.”

You mean like the rabid right did to Obama for all of his 8 years in office? Sucks, huh?
Nope, not like the right did at all. There were Republicans in the Senate that voted for Kagan and Sotomayor. There were no rabid demonstrators against Kagan and Sotomayor. No interruptions during the hearings. You're confused.
Nope, the confusion is yours. I never said the right resisted Sotomayor or Kagen, though only 9 and 5 Republican Senators voted in favor of confirmation respectively.

I said the right resisted the outcome of a legal election, which is what the right did to Obama during his 8 years in office. They did it to Clinton too during 6 of his 8 years in office.

Too bad for you if it's coming home to roost now.

And where is your link to unbiased, factual proof that 'the libtards are all mentally bankrupt'?

You HATE America…..
Exactly, and what are they "resisting"? They're resisting the outcome of a legal election. They're resisting democracy. They're resisting the Constitution. They're ignorant pawns.

You mean like the rabid right did to Obama for all of his 8 years in office? Sucks, huh?
Nope, not like the right did at all. There were Republicans in the Senate that voted for Kagan and Sotomayor. There were no rabid demonstrators against Kagan and Sotomayor. No interruptions during the hearings. You're confused.
Nope, the confusion is yours. I never said the right resisted Sotomayor or Kagen, though only 9 and 5 Republican Senators voted in favor of confirmation respectively.

I said the right resisted the outcome of a legal election, which is what the right did to Obama during his 8 years in office. They did it to Clinton too during 6 of his 8 years in office.

You're still wrong. Both parties always debate the issues and vote on Bill's, etc. You also admit that some Republican Senators voted for Kagan and Sotomayor. One Democrat voted for Kavanaugh. The Republicans also didn't try to destroy Sotomayor or Kagan with false accusations. Republicans also never advocated violence like Democrats have. You're wrong.

The display of mental derangement shown by Senate Judiciary Committee Democrats ought to suffice. Add to that 95% Senate vote to protect sanctuary cities. Add to that their votes on illegal alien amnesty, Muslim ban, affirmative action, gun control, LGBT, etc. If you can't see all these as proof of their mental derangement, then you're as mentally deranged as they are.

"a mob is what we saw in charlottesville. a mob is not chasing down...uh, i'm not condoning it!" - eloquent cnn anchor

blah blah blah MY SIDE blah blah blah MY SIDE blah blah blah MY SIDE blah blah blah MY SIDE blah blah blah MY SIDE blah blah blah MY SIDE blah blah blah MY SIDE blah blah blah MY SIDE blah blah blah MY SIDE blah blah blah MY SIDE blah blah blah MY SIDE blah blah blah MY SIDE

~S~

There you have it folks, straight from hogwash Hillary's mouth.

Hillarious says you can't be civil with Republicans until Democrats regain control.

Now Hillarious and Bildo are going on a speaking tour to promote incivility? You just know she's going to make so many stupid gaffs Biden will be cringing and Republicans will use them in campaign adds against Democrats.

Actually this is very dangerous as ANTIFA continues to ramp up their "incivility" They will use these ignorant musings of Hillarious to support their anti-social behavior. And when you have Maxine Waters and Cory Booker going out in public telling their supporters to get up in the face of people they disagree with, the mob mentality piles on with the same rationalization that their leaders support incivility and violence.

As much as I like seeing liberals shoot themselves in the foot, they can't win a war in the streets.
Are you pro FA?

Yes 'he' does....

19510578_334932460273028_4437980780719315754_n.jpg

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/donald-trump-incitement-violence/

'Morning Joe' plays montage of the many times Trump encouraged violence

A look back at Trump comments perceived by some as encouraging violence
These were either talking figuratively or, talking about fighting people in self-defense who either began an attack, or fought with security people trying to remove them from a rally, which they were disrupting.

Would you discourage police from using physical force on those who resist arrest ? Maybe you might offer the resisters a lollipop, instead ?

You HATE America…..

You're still wrong. Both parties always debate the issues and vote on Bill's, etc. You also admit that some Republican Senators voted for Kagan and Sotomayor. One Democrat voted for Kavanaugh. The Republicans also didn't try to destroy Sotomayor or Kagan with false accusations. Republicans also never advocated violence like Democrats have. You're wrong.
LOLOL

You're a nut. :cuckoo:

To rehash... you said, "they're [the left] resisting the outcome of a legal election."

I pointed out the right did that to Obama. Now you're talking about Senators and not the "left" or the "right." The right resisted the outcome of Obama's presidency after he was legally elected.

who, what, where are we fighting?
You fight everywhere. In Trump rallies, outside Trump rallies (paid by DNC members), in the streets (ex Charlottesville, Ferguson, Baltimore riots), Berkley, Seattle, New York, Chicago, San Jose, in restaurants, in Senate hearings, etc etc As if you didn't know.

LOLOL

To rehash... you said, "they're [the left] resisting the outcome of a legal election."

I pointed out the right did that to Obama. Now you're talking about Senators and not the "left" or the "right." The right resisted the outcome of Obama's presidency after he was legally elected.
No, the right didn't do anything like the left is doing. Democrat leaders have endorsed harassment and violence. Republicans never endorsed harassment and violence.

LOLOL

No, the right didn't do anything like the left is doing. Democrat leaders have endorsed harassment and violence. Republicans never endorsed harassment and violence.
LOLOL

Yeah, suuure they haven't....

2s0blvo.jpg

...and the liberals running these cities where the TERRORIST GROUP Antifa are perpetrating their illegal violent attacks are doing nothing to protect law-abiding citizens!

The dumbass criminal-enabling Mayor of Portland declared he fully supports his police chief's decision to do nothing as Antifa attacked Patriot Prayer participants. It wasn't until the participants began to fight back that the cops stepped in.

The Patriot Prayer participants had a permit and were peacefully holding their event. As usual, Antifa showed up with the specific intent of initiating violence ... and did.

The mayor and police chief should be fired for intentionally enabling / facilitating violence and failing to protect law-abiding citizens!

Last edited:
What's "outrageous ? Can you show us a copy of Obama's birth certificate right here, posted in black & white ? And then be fully sure it's authentic ?

What about Obama's family members who say he was born in Kenya ?

And who really cares anymore? If Obama's family members said he was born in Kenya, why shouldn't Trump (or anyone) be inclined to think that ? This hardly even compares to the left's crazy efforts to delegitimize Trump's presidency, with the Russian collusion hoax, and everything else.

Obama's family members say he was born in Kenya - Bing video

Forum List

Back