You Can Not Be Civil

Just like Hitler tried to force his core followers to hate Jews to get support. Now Trump is trying to force his followers to hate liberals.

Each 'party' has always tried to demonize the other, Trump's simply taken it to a new level.

Personally, when any pol targets another, i figure the reason is to take the focus off how bad a job they're really doing

I just don't buy into it, and view those that do as shepeople

~S~
Trump hasn't encouraged mob violence, demonrats have.

Yes 'he' does....

19510578_334932460273028_4437980780719315754_n.jpg

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/donald-trump-incitement-violence/

'Morning Joe' plays montage of the many times Trump encouraged violence

A look back at Trump comments perceived by some as encouraging violence
Post one statement from one of these that even makes your point! Oh you can’t and why you didn’t! Hmmm

This is nothing but Trump bullshit trying DESPERATELY to inflame his gullible, moroni - er - uneducated supporters to try and instill fear in them of these fictitious, liberal 'mobs' to try and get them to vote in the midterms. That is ALL it is. It was started by Trump - and now his minions are taking it up.

It just shows how desperate they are. They are going to lose the midterms (the House at least) and this is all Trump knows what to do...incite hate.

Just like Hitler tried to force his core followers to hate Jews to get support. Now Trump is trying to force his followers to hate liberals.

Trump has exposed you libtards for what you are.....

You will not take the House...…….

You are in deep Shit with your Scum Bag Tactics...…..

Please keep it up.....

Each 'party' has always tried to demonize the other, Trump's simply taken it to a new level.

Personally, when any pol targets another, i figure the reason is to take the focus off how bad a job they're really doing

~S~

Volunteering to pay legal fees for assaulters is inciting violence by making them believe there is no consequence

There is no reason for Republicans to be civil toward Democrats. Nor, to treat them as human beings or even friendly dogs.
There is no reason accept that isn’t us. We will defend our rights and country, but we don’t incite, we leave that to them. When right is on our side there is no need.

Yes, that was violence. However, he acted alone. He wasn't part of an organized mob. The right doesn't gather to harass people.
BS Filter what evidence is there that the dude was someone on the right? anything? he came across country in his own car alone. he was not part of any protest. stop giving ground to these assholes. you're wrong.
He wasn't part of the protest? Then why was he there, from across the country? And if he wasn't from the right, why did he very intentionally plow into a group of leftist counter protesters with his car?
He acted alone. He wasn't part of an organized mob like the left uses.

All of the bitter hated incited by Trump manifested itself in the actions of his ignorant followers first with the tiki torches shouting Nazi rhetoric and then with the vehicular homicide the next day. The tone you guys use on this board has gotten worse and worse as well. Taylor Swift the other day said something political; the first words out of you guy’s mouth was to call her a whore.
Who called swift a whore? The word in your post is the first i have heard that. Hmmm projecting?

If I show you the quote, will you summon some manhood and call him/her out on it? Or will you continue to be the sniveling little bitch we have come to know and laugh at?

~S~

Volunteering to pay legal fees for assaulters is inciting violence by making them believe there is no consequence
How?

~S~

How?
Give it some thought for a change

BS Filter what evidence is there that the dude was someone on the right? anything? he came across country in his own car alone. he was not part of any protest. stop giving ground to these assholes. you're wrong.
He wasn't part of the protest? Then why was he there, from across the country? And if he wasn't from the right, why did he very intentionally plow into a group of leftist counter protesters with his car?

All of the bitter hated incited by Trump manifested itself in the actions of his ignorant followers first with the tiki torches shouting Nazi rhetoric and then with the vehicular homicide the next day. The tone you guys use on this board has gotten worse and worse as well. Taylor Swift the other day said something political; the first words out of you guy’s mouth was to call her a whore.
Who called swift a whore? The word in your post is the first i have heard that. Hmmm projecting?

If I show you the quote, will you summon some manhood and call him/her out on it? Or will you continue to be the sniveling little bitch we have come to know and laugh at?
:dunno:

~S~

How?
I did and ?

My guess is that your emoticon is your default posture

~S~

How?
I did and ?

What did your pea brain tell you?

I think that incivility loses you support and votes. People that are independent and uncommitted see the screaming and the shouting in the Senate hearings and again when they voted to confirm Kavanaugh, and I don't like they like it. And don't want to be associated with that stuff. They see they see the Antifa stuff and the way Dems have treated Cons in restaurants and other public places, and it just doesn't sit well. I've seen no stats or polls or anything about it, but I gotta think it hurts them somewhat. Probably women in many cases that would've voted for a Dem and instead didn't show up.

Plus, as McConnell said it does kinda energize the other side. Maybe I'm wrong but it seems like a pretty stupid thing to do politically. If you're going to do this shit then you better be from a district that just loves you.
What is hilarious is they won’t even own it!

My guess is that your emoticon is your default posture
Naw, facts are my tools

How?
I did and ?

What did your pea brain tell you?
I’m waiting for you to post something. BTW, I still haven’t seen that car protest proof I asked for!

The libtards are all mentally bankrupt….

They are so frustrated that Trump has Rubbed his ass in their faces…

Trump has proven them all fools and this is their childish reaction….

The little pussy hat wearing libtards are throwing a fit…..

They need their ass SPANKED and TRUMP is giving it to “em”….

And where is your link to unbiased, factual proof that 'the libtards are all mentally bankrupt'?

I don’t need no stinking link……

It’s Common sense Dip Shit…

What does the ALT left stand for other than resist?

You can’t feed a child with this….

You can’t help our Vets with this..

You HATE America…..
Exactly, and what are they "resisting"? They're resisting the outcome of a legal election. They're resisting democracy. They're resisting the Constitution. They're ignorant pawns.
”They're resisting the outcome of a legal election.”

You mean like the rabid right did to Obama for all of his 8 years in office? Sucks, huh?

The libtards are all mentally bankrupt….

They are so frustrated that Trump has Rubbed his ass in their faces…

Trump has proven them all fools and this is their childish reaction….

The little pussy hat wearing libtards are throwing a fit…..

They need their ass SPANKED and TRUMP is giving it to “em”….

And where is your link to unbiased, factual proof that 'the libtards are all mentally bankrupt'?

I don’t need no stinking link……

It’s Common sense Dip Shit…

What does the ALT left stand for other than resist?

You can’t feed a child with this….

You can’t help our Vets with this..

You HATE America…..
Exactly, and what are they "resisting"? They're resisting the outcome of a legal election. They're resisting democracy. They're resisting the Constitution. They're ignorant pawns.
”They're resisting the outcome of a legal election.”

You mean like the rabid right did to Obama for all of his 8 years in office? Sucks, huh?
Nope, not like the right did at all. There were Republicans in the Senate that voted for Kagan and Sotomayor. There were no rabid demonstrators against Kagan and Sotomayor. No interruptions during the hearings. You're confused.

Forum List

Back