You can be filled with testosterones and compete as a girl. But YOU CAN'T SMOKE A JOINT and compete!!!!....Insanity runs wild at Olympics

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Exclusive: Sha’Carri Richardson Speaks Out About Failed Drug Test

She's ORANGE!!!!....Guess officials thought she was related to Trump!!!!!!

I think the unfair advantage for her is she is allowed to have a tarantula on each eye to circumvent face wind

Do these Black Bettys know how GD dumb they look

For the 1st time in my life I am a globalist. I will root for every country but this one. Hard to say that too

Yanno......................marijuana isn't a performance enhancing drug. All it does is relax you and help you think about different things.

And by the way....................plants aren't drugs, they're plants. Drugs are made by man. Plants are made by God.

Yanno......................marijuana isn't a performance enhancing drug. All it does is relax you and help you think about different things.

And by the way....................plants aren't drugs, they're plants. Drugs are made by man. Plants are made by God.
Edibles smackgobs that one down. Are edibles made by God...lolol. Heroin is on the ban list too.
I am so happy she got caught and hope her career is finished.

I think the unfair advantage for her is she is allowed to have a tarantula on each eye to circumvent face wind

Do these Black Bettys know how GD dumb they look

I thought those were airfoils to give her lift.

Right.. performance enhancing drugs are a NO NO, but now one girl is allowed to have a performance enhanced male body! sounds great!.... oh well, it's just some sports... one more thing were supposed to just ignore. We should just keep ignoring womens' issues until they become more and more irrelevant . Women's rights are sort of a thing of the past anyway.....
until the Democrats need it as an issue again, and then and only then will it be ok to call a woman a woman.

Yanno......................marijuana isn't a performance enhancing drug.
No doubt it's banned because it was illegal almost everywhere until recently. On the other hand it would interesting to conduct experiments to test that hypothesis in various sports.

In instances like this, I find it hard to have sympathy for Richardson. As an athlete at that level, you know the rules and the punishment for breaking them. Did she really think she wouldn’t get at least one test after qualifying for the Olympics?

In instances like this, I find it hard to have sympathy for Richardson. As an athlete at that level, you know the rules and the punishment for breaking them. Did she really think she wouldn’t get at least one test after qualifying for the Olympics?
I would imagine she was a college athlete on a scholarship as well. As such, she would have been subject to testing for many years before all this. It's just plain stupid to do what you know will have negative consequences. Especially when the stakes were undoubtedly as high as they've ever been in her sports career.

Drugs are made from plants. Where do heroin and cocaine come from?

Biden agrees with many of us. She knows the rules going in and knows she would be tested.

Yanno......................marijuana isn't a performance enhancing drug.
No doubt it's banned because it was illegal almost everywhere until recently. On the other hand it would interesting to conduct experiments to test that hypothesis in various sports.

Interestingly enough, there are lots of players in the NFL who want it allowed, as it has good pain alleviating qualities, and there isn't any of the nasty side effects that they get from prescription drugs.

Drugs are made from plants. Where do heroin and cocaine come from?

Heroin comes from opium poppy sap, but it's not the raw sap that is used, it is highly refined. Same with cocaine, as it comes from the cocoa plant, but it is also highly refined.

My personal view? The second you start refining plants into stuff like cocaine, that is the point it becomes a drug. At high altitude, chewing on cocoa leaves can help you deal with the altitude better, and it keeps you awake like coffee. AND, cocoa leaves are not addictive in any way. Its when you take out all the plant material, leaving only the cocaine itself is when it becomes addictive. The plant material in the leaf acts as kind of a safety valve, and no, you can't overdose on cocoa leaves.

Heroin and Coke aren’t drugs?

Heroin and coke ARE drugs, as you aren't getting the pure sap from the Opium poppy, but rather you are getting something that has gone through several steps to refine it.

Same with cocaine. Raw cocoa leaves help you deal with high altitude, as well as work like a cup of coffee. The leaves themselves aren't physically addictive. However, in order to get coke from the cocoa leaf, it has to go through many steps (some involving toxic chemicals), before you end up with coke.

Heroin and coke ARE drugs, as you aren't getting the pure sap from the Opium poppy, but rather you are getting something that has gone through several steps to refine it.

Same with cocaine. Raw cocoa leaves help you deal with high altitude, as well as work like a cup of coffee. The leaves themselves aren't physically addictive. However, in order to get coke from the cocoa leaf, it has to go through many steps (some involving toxic chemicals), before you end up with coke.
It's coca, not cocoa, that's a different plant. I've also heard that chewing coca leaves is pretty harmless, although I have no experience with it.

Opium sap, on the other hand, provided it's properly prepared and dried, is very addictive smoked, with no chemicals added.

Forum List

Back