Now college athletes can sell endorsements

College football and basketball will not be the same after this

Now star high school players can rake in millions of dollars to play for the big schools

I don't know how much some teenager's endorsement is really worth.

A snotnosed kid's endorsement of an ED drug or a brand of cigarettes wouldn't convince me to buy the product.

I can't see the value of this to the advertisers.

Now star high school players can rake in millions of dollars to play for the big schools

A snotnosed kid's endorsement of an ED drug or a brand of cigarettes wouldn't convince me to buy the product.

What teenager needs an ED drug, the boys don’t walk around the high school hallways holding their books in front of them because they need ED drugs. As for cigarettes, if you’re stupid enough to smoke in this day and age good fucking luck to you.

The ads will be more or less fake

Maybe the kid will have sign autographs at a local car dealership

But he will get more money than even the pros make for the same endorsement

Rich boosters will offer star high school players loads of cash to play for their school

Thats been going on for a hundred years but now it will be legal

And the biggest and most powerful football programs will be even more powerful

Compared to what – it’s been like this for years, now everyone’s honest and out in the open about it.
Cheating has always existed in college sports

But paying players to attend football factory A instead of B will only get worse now

Not that I really mind

My football factory has not been so good recently

It wins, but not on the scale of Alabama or OU

Maybe investing some serious money in the right places will change that

Cheating has always existed in college sports

But paying players to attend football factory A instead of B will only get worse now

Not that I really mind

My football factory has not been so good recently

It wins, but not on the scale of Alabama or OU

Maybe investing some serious money in the right places will change that
Even I underestimated how bad the new rules will be

this is not going to be good foe college football

It was announced yesterday my alma mater emu is paying our qb $1 million dollars to stay one more year. I think it’s great. When I tried to wrestle in college I had a full load, 3 practices a day and had to work. Eventually I quit. If the coach could have given me $60 a week I wouldn’t have had to work.

It was announced yesterday my alma mater emu is paying our qb $1 million dollars to stay one more year. I think it’s great. When I tried to wrestle in college I had a full load, 3 practices a day and had to work. Eventually I quit. If the coach could have given me $60 a week I wouldn’t have had to work.
Most college athletes will not get a penny

its not certain that everyone on the football team will get money

and that's not good for team spirit

Most college athletes will not get a penny

its not certain that everyone on the football team will get money

and that's not good for team spirit
When good players walk, they’ll start paying. Not a million but how about $100 a week so the kid isn’t always broke. Plus free room and board, eatery, books.

I think slowly this will at least give all athletes eventually free college and room and board and free meals at the eatery. Even still you need some walking around money.

I got something like $1500 to wrestle and it cost $5000 a year to go to college back then. $1500 wasn’t enough. College sports is a full time job.

I think slowly this will at least give all athletes eventually free college and room and board and free meals at the eatery. Even still you need some walking around money.
The jocks on scholarship get that now

I dont know if even the scout team players are going to be content with bus passes when the star players are driving BMWs

You were a practice dummy fish who put it out and quit after one semester. Why the fuck would anyone pay you to do that?

The jocks on scholarship get that now

I dont know if even the scout team players are going to be content with bus passes when the star players are driving BMWs
Most are just happy to be on the team and getting a full ride. I hope one day every athlete gets a free ride. That’s par.

This reminds me of the ceo who makes $20 million a year. How do the people making $50k stomach working with him? Lol

You were a practice dummy fish who put it out and quit after one semester. Why the fuck would anyone pay you to do that?
Being a practice dummy, working and a full load is hard.

You love taking full loads to the face.

No but seriously, if he would have given me a full ride, free books, free dorm and food, he may have found I was the greatest wrestler ever. I only started wrestling in tenth grade and I was Allstate my senior year. Who knows how great I would have become after 3 years of college wrestling. I think I would have been great. I was a beast.

Im glad I quit. I found a great job making a lot of money and I was at keg parties on thursdays and fridays. Wrestlers were not.

Being a practice dummy, working and a full load is hard.

You love taking full loads to the face.

No but seriously, if he would have given me a full ride, free books, free dorm and food, he may have found I was the greatest wrestler ever. I only started wrestling in tenth grade and I was Allstate my senior year. Who knows how great I would have become after 3 years of college wrestling. I think I would have been great. I was a beast.

Im glad I quit. I found a great job making a lot of money and I was at keg parties on thursdays and fridays. Wrestlers were not.
Lazy punk-ass weakling.

Most are just happy to be on the team and getting a full ride. I hope one day every athlete gets a free ride. That’s par.

This reminds me of the ceo who makes $20 million a year. How do the people making $50k stomach working with him? Lol

Some of them show up physically but not mentally

Forum List

Back