You all look Jewish to me

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
Even when I can obviously tell you are white, black, hispanic, or other, somehow there is some Jewishness there when I look closely. Either in your faces, or your expressions, or the way you behave.

Just like a white person can act black, or vice versa. You all have become Jewish. What am I talking about? I am talking about a sort of degenerate sexuality, a self-obsession, a lack of seriousness, always thinking of making more money, an emptiness as if there is nothing there.

You have adopted the Jewish spirit into your consciousness. And now that it has penetrated you, it will not leave.

America is a Jewish country.

Even when I can obviously tell you are white, black, hispanic, or other, somehow there is some Jewishness there when I look closely. Either in your faces, or your expressions, or the way you behave.

Just like a white person can act black, or vice versa. You all have become Jewish. What am I talking about? I am talking about a sort of degenerate sexuality, a self-obsession, a lack of seriousness, always thinking of making more money, an emptiness as if there is nothing there.

You have adopted the Jewish spirit into your consciousness. And now that it has penetrated you, it will not leave.

I got the operation, so now I'm Jew from the waist down...Half a loaf of bread is better than no bread at all.

I got the operation, so now I'm Jew from the waist down...Half a loaf of bread is better than no bread at all.
Yeah but you got it so you don't have to wear a tie!

And you post like a retarded person.

Yeah but you got it so you don't have to wear a tie!
I have a bow tie, glasses, I don't need a fake nose, it's already big enough, and a cigar, all Jewish.

Forum List

Back