Zone1 You Call Me A Racist Because I Disagree With You

Whites like him think they get to determine everything, so he tries recreating the definitiion of racism because he can't be face the truth..
Facts!

images

And the black racist only whine about the coaches or owners.
That's beccauuse the players physically compete for jobs. Winners are clear cut. There is no black racist here and the white racist whines about the NFL but says nothing about hockey, golf or tennis.

History shows your comment to be untrue. Whites could not get ahead without excluding non whites. And it's why you cry about DEI now, because you can't compete. Whites have been given at least the equivalent of 500 trillion in government economic assistance. Since there are 5 times more whites, we should get a minimum of 100 trillion.
Nobody gave us anything. We built America. We built American into the world’s preeminent superpower. Best economy, best military, freest society on the planet.

Also, you really do suck at math, maybe math is racist

Nobody gave us anything. We built America. We built American into the world’s preeminent superpower. Best economy, best military, freest society on the planet.

So unlike Republicans are currently pretending to be the case, America is currently the best it's ever been, right? Right!?!?

At least based on your testimony.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Whites like him think they get to determine everything, so he tries recreating the definitiion of racism because he can't be face the truth..
Racists like you lie about what words mean.

Being a racist doesn’t speak well of you. Lord knows you can’t speak well of yourself.

You’ve always been a stupid turd. Some things don’t change.

History shows your comment to be untrue. Whites could not get ahead without excluding non whites. And it's why you cry about DEI now, because you can't compete. Whites have been given at least the equivalent of 500 trillion in government economic assistance. Since there are 5 times more whites, we should get a minimum of 100 trillion.
Even Al Sharpton would be laughing at this. You've lost it.

You didn't build anything by yourself. And whites have indeed been given more than plenty.

Whites like you have a mental problem..-Psychosis.

The inability to deal with reality. Everything yoou just posted is evidence of your mental problem.

Anyway, back to the topic, you're just making crap up about racism.

Stop being an idiot.
No you dishonest twat. The even provided you a dictionary definition.

I realize you’re a hapless hump. But even a chucklehead like you shouldn’t be quibbling like a sissy bitch to this extent.

I also know that you cannot stop being a retard. But I hope you can still smarten up at least a little.

Would it help if we took up a collection to get you a course on how to highlight?

Forum List

Back