Zone1 You Call Me A Racist Because I Disagree With You

That's beccauuse the players physically compete for jobs.

They are drafted based on the opinion of the team who drafts them.

Coaches are chosen based on their experience/history and also based on an interview conducted by the team.

They are drafted based on the opinion of the team who drafts them.

Coaches are chosen based on their experience/history and also based on an interview conducted by the team.
Stop whining about the NFL. Coaches are not chosen as you claim. Lovey Smith went to the Super Bowl but is not coaching in the NFL, but Mike McDaniel's hasn't and he is. Furthermore, Eric Bienemy won 2 rings as an offensive coordinator but doesn't get a head coaching job, but the white defensive coordinator he beat in last years Super Bowl is a head coach.

When Brett Nagy was chiefs OC he was given a head coaching job and nobody thought he was only successful because Andy Reid called the plays, but that came up for Bienemy.

Classic white racism..

Read this and start laughing chump..

To get reparations, you are going to have to convince white people that you deserve them. That simply will ever happen.

Stop whining about the NFL. Coaches are not chosen as you claim. Lovey Smith went to the Super Bowl but is not coaching in the NFL, but Mike McDaniel's hasn't and he is. Furthermore, Eric Bienemy won 2 rings as an offensive coordinator but doesn't get a head coaching job, but the white defensive coordinator he beat in last years Super Bowl is a head coach.

When Brett Nagy was chiefs OC he was given a head coaching job and nobody thought he was only successful because Andy Reid called the plays, but that came up for Bienemy.

Classic white racism..

Lovie Smith hasn't done anything as a coach since 2006, although he has been given plenty of opportunity. He coached two teams after winning the SB and couldn't get back.

I also thought Eric B. should have gotten the chance, but it's all based on the opinion of the team hiring, not what you or I think.

Robert Griffin lll was drafted 2nd in 2012 and played eight seasons.

Brady was drafted 199th in the sixth round and played 23 seasons.

Lovie Smith hasn't done anything as a coach since 2006, although he has been given plenty of opportunity. He coached two teams after winning the SB and couldn't get back.

I also thought Eric B. should have gotten the chance, but it's all based on the opinion of the team hiring, not what you or I think.

Robert Griffin lll was drafted 2nd in 2012 and played eight seasons.

Brady was drafted 199th in the sixth round and played 23 seasons.
Andrew Luck played 7 seasons and was drafted first beforre Griffin in that same draft..

Stop whining about the NFL. You don't have see me whining about hockey..

You didn't build anything by yourself. And whites have indeed been given more than plenty.

Whites like you have a mental problem..-Psychosis.

The inability to deal with reality. Everything yoou just posted is evidence of your mental problem.
^ bitter and frustrated, clutching his autographed copy of Born in Kenya Barack’s “Dreams of my Biological Father, America Hater Frank Marshall Davis”

Notice how certain race pimps and hustlers are pushing to make race relations WORSE especially AFTER our first Black President

Turn black and live 5 years then come tell me to ignore white racism..

1704644222220.png

That IS the point IM2

I'll wager it comes with lots of privilege ;)

~S~

EXACTLY! There is no such thing as white privilege. There IS beauty privilege, and wealth privilege, and power privilege.

There is no privilege based on skin color.

There are 48 million blacks. Do you want me to post pictures of David Duke and claim everybody white is a racist? There aren't many Smollettes. But:

According to a 2017 IPSOS poll “Thirty-one percent ofAmericans polled strongly or somewhat agreed that ‘America must protect and preserve its White European heritage.”Those are the same views held by white supremacists. Extrapolating this using the entire white population hopefully will allow you to see just how much of a potential threat racism is. According to United States Census projections there were 248,503,000 whites in America in 2017. If thirty-one percent of the white population held racist views, that means that there were potentially 77,035,930 whites with racist views living in America at that time. Using todays population, over 80 milllion potential white racists exist today. You are one of them.

Like I have said, turn black and live 5 years then come talk. Posting a meme of Smollette iisn't going to do it.

Forum List

Back