Yoohoo

Yoohoo folks. I was referred to here by someone who is a member here in another board. He is as far-right conservative and Trump supporter as they come but we have been having fun discussing things on the other board.
Going to be lurking around and maybe post a few things to get a feel of things around here.
Welcome.

Yoohoo folks. I was referred to here by someone who is a member here in another board. He is as far-right conservative and Trump supporter as they come but we have been having fun discussing things on the other board.
Going to be lurking around and maybe post a few things to get a feel of things around here.

Don't get too touchy feely around here- you're likely to lose some fingers.

:)

Welcome!

1592227233858.png

Welcome and enjoy.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

welcome to the board

I am sure you already know that when you post a rational and reasonable thought or opinion the conservatives on this board will sling mud at you....

since that is what they do.....

welcome to the board

I am sure you already know that when you post a rational and reasonable thought or opinion the conservatives on this board will sling mud at you....

since that is what they do.....

Now now... remember what zone you're in little poster.

There are elevendy hundred forums to cast your weak insults about in.

Glad to have ya! Another lefty is always welcome around here! Gotta have balance, or things spin out of control.

Just got these fresh out of the oven--settle back and make yourself to home!
1592232207943.png

Pay no attention to Marion. Those symptoms he had were ENTIRELY coincidental....

Glad to have ya! Another lefty is always welcome around here! Gotta have balance, or things spin out of control.

View attachment 350567

Pay no attention to Marion. Those symptoms he had were ENTIRELY coincidental....

ACK!!!

Those look like alien fungus

View attachment 350567

ACK!!!

You're more than welcome to start feeding the newbies yourself, Deanna. Have a go.

Welcome. Most here have highly allergic reactions to us lefties. Probably because we tend to hold their feet to the fire and make their brains(?) all hurty ...When we're bored enough to bother acknowledging their nonsense to begin with that is ;)

View attachment 350567

ACK!!!

You're more than welcome to start feeding the newbies yourself, Deanna. Have a go.

For our new Conservatives.....
1592250842210.png

For our new liberals...
1592250898085.png

View attachment 350567

ACK!!!

For our new Conservatives.....
View attachment 350690

For our new liberals...
View attachment 350692

LOL. Oh you. ;)

P5DDc8s.jpg

You will never win a argument on here if you are coming from the left

Forum List

Back