Yoohoo

Yoohoo folks. I was referred to here by someone who is a member here in another board. He is as far-right conservative and Trump supporter as they come but we have been having fun discussing things on the other board.
Going to be lurking around and maybe post a few things to get a feel of things around here.

Welcome to the fray.

Welcome. We shall see if you REALLY have fun discussing issues with Conservatives. :04:

"We shall see if you REALLY have fun discussing issues with Conservatives"

I confess, it isn't FUN trying to have an intelligent conversation with conservatives;

liberal "I believe in equal rights and protections for ALL religions"

conservative "so you HATE GOD and CHRISTIANS!"

liberal "I believe gays, as citizens, deserve the same rights and protections as everyone else"

conservative "so you are a PERVERT and you hate GOD and CHRISTIANS"

liberal "I believe we need to make higher education more affordable so that we may continue to be a great nation, a powerful nation, and an economic success!"

conservative
"so you want everything just given to you because you are lazy! and you hate GOD and CHRISTIANS!"

liberal "I believe laws should be secular and based on logic and reason and be fair to all"

conservative "so you hate GOD and CHRISTIANS"

liberal "I wish we could all just find a way to get along with each other"

conservative "the only good democrats is a dead democrat"

no.......it isn't much fun trying to debate, argue with, reason with or have a "discussion" with conservatives.....

What are you here for?
I know him from the JustPlainPolitics (JPP) site. He's a good guy. He may come on kind of gruff, but if you get to know him, he's cool. And he has a wonderful, zany sense of humor.
Welcome back Bluz! :blues:
Thanks very much, Mike! It's good to BE back.

Yoohoo folks. I was referred to here by someone who is a member here in another board. He is as far-right conservative and Trump supporter as they come but we have been having fun discussing things on the other board.
Going to be lurking around and maybe post a few things to get a feel of things around here.

Welcome to the fray.
Hey, TT, this APL is a good guy. And he has a great sense of humor. I HOPE he likes it here.

Welcome to the fray.
Hey, TT, this APL is a good guy. And he has a great sense of humor. I HOPE he likes it here.

Very cool

Welcome. We shall see if you REALLY have fun discussing issues with Conservatives. :04:

I confess, it isn't FUN trying to have an intelligent conversation with conservatives;

liberal "I believe gays, as citizens, deserve the same rights and protections as everyone else"

liberal "I believe we need to make higher education more affordable so that we may continue to be a great nation, a powerful nation, and an economic success!"

conservative
"so you want everything just given to you because you are lazy! and you hate GOD and CHRISTIANS!"

liberal "I believe laws should be secular and based on logic and reason and be fair to all"

no.......it isn't much fun trying to debate, argue with, reason with or have a "discussion" with conservatives.....

What are you here for?
I know him from the JustPlainPolitics (JPP) site. He's a good guy. He may come on kind of gruff, but if you get to know him, he's cool. And he has a wonderful, zany sense of humor.
Both of my legs are tingling...
Ha-ha! He really IS a good guy.

conservative

What are you here for?
I confess that my legs are not really tingling...

conservative

What are you here for?
I confess that my legs are not really tingling...
Ha-ha! But did you let any kids feel the HAIR on your legs, a la Creepy Sleepy Groper Hair-Sniffer Finger-Banger Moronic Decrepit Senile Old Joe Biden? THAT'S the burning question.................

Hey, APL, how YOU doin'? A warm (Well, somewhat warm. I just drank a VERY cold beverage.) and hearty welcome to the site! Feel free to roam anywhere on here, and check out some of my fantastic, yet sometimes a BIT absurd, threads on here. If you have ANY questions about ANYTHING about this site, please send me a personal message, or better yet, start up a personal conversation with me. Again, welcome to the site.

Thanks! It's going to get me a while to get used to this. I am trying to figure out how to change the background color like I could on the other site. The white background is too bright for me. LOL.

Hey, APL, how YOU doin'? A warm (Well, somewhat warm. I just drank a VERY cold beverage.) and hearty welcome to the site! Feel free to roam anywhere on here, and check out some of my fantastic, yet sometimes a BIT absurd, threads on here. If you have ANY questions about ANYTHING about this site, please send me a personal message, or better yet, start up a personal conversation with me. Again, welcome to the site.

Thanks! It's going to get me a while to get used to this. I am trying to figure out how to change the background color like I could on the other site. The white background is too bright for me. LOL.
You're welcome. Unfortunately, one of the FEW things I DON'T know how to do on here IS change the background color. Sorry about that!

I'd suggest that you send a personal message to one of the moderators on here to find out HOW to change your background color. My favorite moderators on here are Coyote and Kat. I believe Coyote is probably off the site for the evening, but Kat may still be on. She's a night owl, like you and I.

LOL. Oh you. ;)

P5DDc8s.jpg
You're gonna catch a lot of unwarranted crap here with that handle.

I know you're actually fairly rational, maybe someone else might notice it, maybe not. :abgg2q.jpg:

Anyway..it's time you met the unofficial mascot! It has a little something for everyone:

iu

Last edited:

Forum List

Back