Yoohoo

Yoohoo folks. I was referred to here by someone who is a member here in another board. He is as far-right conservative and Trump supporter as they come but we have been having fun discussing things on the other board.
Going to be lurking around and maybe post a few things to get a feel of things around here.
You will never win a argument on here if you are coming from the left

He might if he's arguing you...

Yoohoo folks. I was referred to here by someone who is a member here in another board. He is as far-right conservative and Trump supporter as they come but we have been having fun discussing things on the other board.
Going to be lurking around and maybe post a few things to get a feel of things around here.

I've been warned of that by other ex-members.

He might if he's arguing you...
Impossible

Just take the red pill

Just take the red pill

Already did.

Glad to have ya! Another lefty is always welcome around here! Gotta have balance, or things spin out of control.

Just got these fresh out of the oven--settle back and make yourself to home!
View attachment 350567

Pay no attention to Marion. Those symptoms he had were ENTIRELY coincidental....

ACK!!!

Those look like alien fungus
You're more than welcome to start feeding the newbies yourself, Deanna. Have a go.

For our new Conservatives.....
View attachment 350690

For our new liberals...
View attachment 350692

LOL. Oh you. ;)

P5DDc8s.jpg

Yep...libs still cant meme.
There has to be some truth in a meme to make it a good one.
You failed miserably.

Glad to have ya! Another lefty is always welcome around here! Gotta have balance, or things spin out of control.

View attachment 350567

Pay no attention to Marion. Those symptoms he had were ENTIRELY coincidental....

ACK!!!

You're more than welcome to start feeding the newbies yourself, Deanna. Have a go.

View attachment 350690

For our new liberals...
View attachment 350692

LOL. Oh you. ;)

P5DDc8s.jpg

You failed miserably.

Had it been Obama you would have an explosive diarrhea laughing.

cool story, bro.

Hello. This will be the only time they are nice to yous. Be prepared.

Too late.

Too late.
No but welcome to the party! Best site for speech on the internet

View attachment 350567

ACK!!!

View attachment 350690

For our new liberals...
View attachment 350692

LOL. Oh you. ;)

P5DDc8s.jpg

You failed miserably.

Had it been Obama you would have an explosive diarrhea laughing.

And that would have some actual connection to reality.

View attachment 350567

ACK!!!

The blue is Na'vi baked in........... :eusa_whistle:

Welcome. We shall see if you REALLY have fun discussing issues with Conservatives. :04:

"We shall see if you REALLY have fun discussing issues with Conservatives"

I confess, it isn't FUN trying to have an intelligent conversation with conservatives;

liberal "I believe in equal rights and protections for ALL religions"

conservative "so you HATE GOD and CHRISTIANS!"

liberal "I believe gays, as citizens, deserve the same rights and protections as everyone else"

conservative "so you are a PERVERT and you hate GOD and CHRISTIANS"

liberal "I believe we need to make higher education more affordable so that we may continue to be a great nation, a powerful nation, and an economic success!"

conservative
"so you want everything just given to you because you are lazy! and you hate GOD and CHRISTIANS!"

liberal "I believe laws should be secular and based on logic and reason and be fair to all"

conservative "so you hate GOD and CHRISTIANS"

liberal "I wish we could all just find a way to get along with each other"

conservative "the only good democrats is a dead democrat"

no.......it isn't much fun trying to debate, argue with, reason with or have a "discussion" with conservatives.....

What are you here for?
I know him from the JustPlainPolitics (JPP) site. He's a good guy. He may come on kind of gruff, but if you get to know him, he's cool. And he has a wonderful, zany sense of humor.
Welcome back Bluz! :blues:

Welcome. We shall see if you REALLY have fun discussing issues with Conservatives. :04:

"We shall see if you REALLY have fun discussing issues with Conservatives"

I confess, it isn't FUN trying to have an intelligent conversation with conservatives;

liberal "I believe in equal rights and protections for ALL religions"

conservative "so you HATE GOD and CHRISTIANS!"

liberal "I believe gays, as citizens, deserve the same rights and protections as everyone else"

conservative "so you are a PERVERT and you hate GOD and CHRISTIANS"

liberal "I believe we need to make higher education more affordable so that we may continue to be a great nation, a powerful nation, and an economic success!"

conservative
"so you want everything just given to you because you are lazy! and you hate GOD and CHRISTIANS!"

liberal "I believe laws should be secular and based on logic and reason and be fair to all"

conservative "so you hate GOD and CHRISTIANS"

liberal "I wish we could all just find a way to get along with each other"

conservative "the only good democrats is a dead democrat"

no.......it isn't much fun trying to debate, argue with, reason with or have a "discussion" with conservatives.....

What are you here for?
I know him from the JustPlainPolitics (JPP) site. He's a good guy. He may come on kind of gruff, but if you get to know him, he's cool. And he has a wonderful, zany sense of humor.
Both of my legs are tingling...

Hey, APL, how YOU doin'? A warm (Well, somewhat warm. I just drank a VERY cold beverage.) and hearty welcome to the site! Feel free to roam anywhere on here, and check out some of my fantastic, yet sometimes a BIT absurd, threads on here. If you have ANY questions about ANYTHING about this site, please send me a personal message, or better yet, start up a personal conversation with me. Again, welcome to the site.

Forum List

Back