Yet another transgender got killed

How about BOTH, the murderer and the provoking target are partially at fault?
I'm not really seeing any valid reason to blame the victim, here. The killer was never at physical risk.
We're not blaming the victim. We're saying the victim of a rape attempt has the right to defend himself.
Ah, I see. You just don't know what "rape" means.

Is it a shitty thing to deceive someone as to your gender prior to a sexual encounter? Sure, I'll go with that. However, that is not grounds for homicide, no matter how you slice it.
It's grounds for a visceral, involuntary response that a normal heterosexual male experiences when sexually assaulted at a most intimate level. Tranny freaks who do this are no different than people who resist arrest who, coincidentally, you also moan for. It's not so much they deserve to be shot as it is that certain choices increase the odds of being killed in self defense.
"Tranny freaks." Classy as hell, bro.
Classy or not, they are freaks. They are seriously mentally ill and need help, not applause.

I'm not really seeing any valid reason to blame the victim, here. The killer was never at physical risk.

Is rape by deception not a risk?
"Rape by deception"? Did you just make that up?

Sorry, if you're hooking up with someone and find out they're not female, while I don't blame you for being pissed off, that is certainly not grounds for homicide.

1. Rape by deception is a crime in which the perpetrator has the victim's sexual consent and compliance, but gains it through deception or fraudulent statements or actions.
Rape by deception - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
1. Let's look at the facts of the case. Looking at the OP link and a few other links to this story, I can't find any evidence there WAS a sexual encounter here.

2. Let's say I get a woman into bed by telling her I'm an astronaut. If she finds out I'm not, according to your argument, she has the perfect legal right to shoot me.
Stop lying to get sex and you'll have nothing to worry about!

Pathetic!
It's called a hypothetical, genius.

I can't say I'm too impressed with the brand of right-wing dipshits that USMB has to offer so far.

Oh Christ, another fucking abortion rant.

Oh, so you are all for protecting the life of some pervert who is committing fraud, but to defend the right of the innocent to life is automatically a rant?

How do you libtards live in that lizard brain of yourst?
Ah, base insults now.

Go fuck yourself.

Being identified as a liberal is only an insult because of what the word represents... which is the result of what you idiots have done, in defining the word. Thus you are the one's who are insulting yourselves, by being... yourselves.

Last edited:
[
Impersonating another person = impersonating another gender?

Both are fraud and that means no consent ws given by the innocent party, right? that makes it RAPE..
You also saw that, in the case you posted, the victim was asleep at the time of the attack and therefore was unable to consent, right?

I'd like to see some evidence that, in the case presented in the OP, there even WAS a sexual encounter to act as an impetus for this allegedly defensible homicide.

You would expect the homophiles in the media to give damning facts if they existed toward the tranny hero?

Puleeeze

Is rape by deception not a risk?
"Rape by deception"? Did you just make that up?

Sorry, if you're hooking up with someone and find out they're not female, while I don't blame you for being pissed off, that is certainly not grounds for homicide.

1. Rape by deception is a crime in which the perpetrator has the victim's sexual consent and compliance, but gains it through deception or fraudulent statements or actions.
Rape by deception - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
1. Let's look at the facts of the case. Looking at the OP link and a few other links to this story, I can't find any evidence there WAS a sexual encounter here.

2. Let's say I get a woman into bed by telling her I'm an astronaut. If she finds out I'm not, according to your argument, she has the perfect legal right to shoot me.
Stop lying to get sex and you'll have nothing to worry about!

Pathetic!
It's called a hypothetical, genius.

I can't say I'm too impressed with the brand of right-wing dipshits that USMB has to offer so far.
At least I don't have to lie to get sex. An astronaut? That's so easy to disprove. You're probably better off claiming you were in the CIA on a black op like Wayne Simmons. It took years to unravel that whopper.

Your bullshit red herring is duly noted and summarily ignored.

ROFL! Remember Reader, I SAID: 'The Left demands a right to take the life of those who are an inconvenience to them, EXCEPT where such a right is directed at THEM or their sacred cows...' and the above would-be 'contributor' comes to confirm that very point, but feels it necessary to do so while simultaneously DENYING IT!

ROFLMNAO!

You can NOT make this stuff up!

Men are referred to as male in this reality.
Unfortunately, the wrong-wing madness is displacing reality to some degree, creating a warped mockery of reality in which a man can claim to “identify” as a woman, and on that basis, be taken seriously by the most foolish among us in claiming to be a woman.
I believe if you can successfully convince a population that men are women if they feel that way, that society is ripe to believe anything you feed them.

If I was still a player, it would be a package check early on. If you fail that test, a severe beat down would of commenced

-Geaux

That's disgusting the police reported her as "male". What disrespect for the dead. Talk about kicking the last nail in. Pigs.
Men are referred to as male in this reality.
And in polite society, how do we discuss the dead?
Male dead, female dead, sorta like that. Why is the truth impolite to you?
I believe the greater problem today is women being men, not the other way round.

I believe the greater problem today is women being men, not the other way round.
Well, you might have a point there. Too many people are trying too hard to be what they are not. We are all better off just being who we are and making the best of it.
Well, you might have a point there. Too many people are trying too hard to be what they are not. We are all better off just being who we are and making the best of it.
I agree but its extremely difficult to do when so many are not.

Take marriage for instance. If you want to get married young today, and have geniune intentions, it doesn't mean you'll be plum lucky enough to get close to someone else who is. Oh they'll say they are...

Same thing with gender. Almost all women dress like men today. And with a decent percentage acting like men as well, it makes it necessarily harder for men to be who THEY are. Masculinity has been devalued for men and femininity has been devalued for women. It's crazy, but most women just can't see this.

transgendered women are the most miniscule of spinoff symptoms of the transition of 100% of women into transgendered men, over the last few generations, right under our noses.

Persecuting individuals for being different is bestial and evil. In fact, I don't even like people who aren't different. At all. I actually hate them.

Transgendered women cause negligible harm and anyone who nit picks at them is no better than a beast, attacking a non-conformist.

but among humans, it's conformity, which is the danger. We saw it with communism, nazism, and now the wholesale transition of women into male immitators.

I agree but its extremely difficult to do when so many are not.

Take marriage for instance. If you want to get married young today, and have geniune intentions, it doesn't mean you'll be plum lucky enough to get close to someone else who is. Oh they'll say they are...

Same thing with gender. Almost all women dress like men today. And with a decent percentage acting like men as well, it makes it necessarily harder for men to be who THEY are. Masculinity has been devalued for men and femininity has been devalued for women. It's crazy, but most women just can't see this.

transgendered women are the most miniscule of spinoff symptoms of the transition of 100% of women into transgendered men, over the last few generations, right under our noses.

Persecuting individuals for being different is bestial and evil. In fact, I don't even like people who aren't different. At all. I actually hate them.

Transgendered women cause negligible harm and anyone who nit picks at them is no better than a beast, attacking a non-conformist.

but among humans, it's conformity, which is the danger. We saw it with communism, nazism, and now the wholesale transition of women into male immitators.

ROFLMNAO!

Yes... because there's no limit to being 'different'... Why, some people like to eat the livers of their neighbors. Others can't be satisfied with their gender, so they pretend to be the other gender and pursue individuals of the same gender, for sexual gratification.

Both of which are offensive behavior, with there being no potential for a right to do so.

That you feel that offensive behavior is acceptable, doesn't make it so... and you can rest assure that it dam' well is not so.

It will get much worse. South American and Islamic cultures butcher homos and transgenders by the gross. Go ahead and start killing them, grandma. They're as violent and intolerant as they come.

Well I wanted to stop you zombie slaves from defiling this young person's grave.

But your mob is only growing bigger, attracting more and more cowards. So I'm off the thread.

Forum List

Back