Yet another transgender got killed

The shooting is inexcusable, the reasoning is understandable.

This. So much this.

Everyone is or does something that everyone else doesn't like or agree with. There's no death penalty for that.

I'm tired of narrow-minded haters that feel entitled to cause others to suffer and die just for being different. This planet could do without a few million assholes.

The shooting is inexcusable, the reasoning is understandable.

This. So much this.

Everyone is or does something that everyone else doesn't like or agree with. There's no death penalty for that.

I'm tired of narrow-minded haters that feel entitled to cause others to suffer and die just for being different. This planet could do without a few million assholes.
Oh yes! I have free will to think as I wish, but I am a member of society and must respect the laws.

I believe the greater problem today is women being men, not the other way round.
Well, you might have a point there. Too many people are trying too hard to be what they are not. We are all better off just being who we are and making the best of it.
I believe the greater problem today is women being men, not the other way round.
Well, you might have a point there. Too many people are trying too hard to be what they are not. We are all better off just being who we are and making the best of it.
I agree but its extremely difficult to do when so many are not.

Take marriage for instance. If you want to get married young today, and have geniune intentions, it doesn't mean you'll be plum lucky enough to get close to someone else who is. Oh they'll say they are...

Same thing with gender. Almost all women dress like men today. And with a decent percentage acting like men as well, it makes it necessarily harder for men to be who THEY are. Masculinity has been devalued for men and femininity has been devalued for women. It's crazy, but most women just can't see this.

transgendered women are the most miniscule of spinoff symptoms of the transition of 100% of women into transgendered men, over the last few generations, right under our noses.

Persecuting individuals for being different is bestial and evil. In fact, I don't even like people who aren't different. At all. I actually hate them.

Transgendered women cause negligible harm and anyone who nit picks at them is no better than a beast, attacking a non-conformist.

but among humans, it's conformity, which is the danger. We saw it with communism, nazism, and now the wholesale transition of women into male immitators.
Are transgenders really persecuted? Avoiding someone because you think they are creepy isn't the same thing as persecution. I'm against harassing anyone and wouldn't beat a date because she had a bigger dick than me but false advertising doesn't sit well with most folks. But then again I don't go for the crotch right away and think I can figure it out before we get there.

Horrible thing :(

That's why transgenders have to be honest and tell right away their situation, if they were born a man...a woman or whatever ....

Everyday folks do not like to be lied to... and they understandably get upset if they found out the truth... when the wig is out! :dunno:
Yes, if we all understood they are mentally ill, then less of them would get killed I'm sure. People tend to not kill those who are honest about their mental disabilities. Surely being unable to accept what you see between your legs is the epitome of delusional psychosis. The one's who should have bamboo slats driven up their fingernails are the so-called health and psychology "experts" who deem that this problem is "completely normal" when in fact there is no more evident manifestation of complete insanity around. Anyone who seeks to amputate healthy organs to render themselves incontinent and sexually numb to complete some socio-imposed extreme of the opposite gender role, needs to be locked down on a thorazine drip, not layed down on the operating table for medically-assisted self-mutilation!

Wishing for the best isn't enough. One must advocate for treatment for these obviously suffering mental health patients to an accurate resolution of their sufferings...not assisting them in their delusions even further. It violates the hippocratic oath.

Forum List

Back