Yet another transgender got killed

I'm not really seeing any valid reason to blame the victim, here. The killer was never at physical risk.

Is rape by deception not a risk?
"Rape by deception"? Did you just make that up?

Sorry, if you're hooking up with someone and find out they're not female, while I don't blame you for being pissed off, that is certainly not grounds for homicide.

1. Rape by deception is a crime in which the perpetrator has the victim's sexual consent and compliance, but gains it through deception or fraudulent statements or actions.
Rape by deception - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm not really seeing any valid reason to blame the victim, here. The killer was never at physical risk.

Sorry, if you're hooking up with someone and find out they're not female, while I don't blame you for being pissed off, that is certainly not grounds for homicide.

Well, if that is true, then there are no grounds for representing one's self to BE something one is not, as a means to coerce another. This is a well established law of nature.

So, someone is killing transgenders just because he or she finds such unacceptable? What?

Of course not!

The false pretense is what is unacceptable.

Not, yanno, the cold-blooded murder.
How about BOTH, the murderer and the provoking target are partially at fault?
We're not blaming the victim. We're saying the victim of a rape attempt has the right to defend himself.
Ah, I see. You just don't know what "rape" means.

Is it a shitty thing to deceive someone as to your gender prior to a sexual encounter? Sure, I'll go with that. However, that is not grounds for homicide, no matter how you slice it.

Your bullshit red herring is duly noted and summarily ignored.

ROFL! Remember Reader, I SAID: 'The Left demands a right to take the life of those who are an inconvenience to them, EXCEPT where such a right is directed at THEM or their sacred cows...' and the above would-be 'contributor' comes to confirm that very point, but feels it necessary to do so while simultaneously DENYING IT!

ROFLMNAO!

You can NOT make this stuff up!

Why do I have to spoon feed you liberals so much? :)

In California, on February 20, 2009, Julio Morales snuck into a sleeping 18-year-old woman’s darkened bedroom after he saw her boyfriend leave. The woman said she awoke to the sensation of someone having sex with her and assumed it was her boyfriend. When a ray of light hit Morales’s face, and the woman saw he was not her boyfriend, she fought back and Morales fled. The woman called her boyfriend, who then called the police. Julio Morales was convicted of rape under two concepts. He was guilty of rape because he began having sex with the woman while she was still asleep and, therefore, unable to consent. He was also guilty of rape-by-fraud because he had impersonated the woman’s boyfriend in order to gain her consent. However, an appellate court ruled that the lower court had misread the 1872 law criminalizing rape-by-fraud. The law stated a man is guilty of rape-by-fraud if he impersonates a woman’s husband in order to get her consent. The woman in this case was not married, and Morales had impersonated her boyfriend, not her husband. Because of this one technicality, the appellate court completely overturned Julio Morales’s rape conviction in People vs. Morales in 2013. To close this loophole in California’s rape-by-fraud law, Assemblyman Katcho Achadjian (R-San Luis Obispo) – who tried to introduce a similar bill in 2011 – introduced Assembly Bill 65 and Senator Noreen Evans (D-Santa Rosa) introduced Senate Bill 59. The two bills quickly passed both houses without one dissenting vote, and were signed into law by Governor Jerry Brown on September 9, 2013. Rape by deception - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In your opinion. While I would certainly hope I wouldnt end up killing the creature, I would likely be putting a world of hurt on him before I came to my senses. That is some serious shit, you just dont do that to people and expect to walk out vertically.

Of course not!

The false pretense is what is unacceptable.

We're not blaming the victim. We're saying the victim of a rape attempt has the right to defend himself.

Is it a shitty thing to deceive someone as to your gender prior to a sexual encounter? Sure, I'll go with that. However, that is not grounds for homicide, no matter how you slice it.
It's grounds for a visceral, involuntary response that a normal heterosexual male experiences when sexually assaulted at a most intimate level. Tranny freaks who do this are no different than people who resist arrest who, coincidentally, you also moan for. It's not so much they deserve to be shot as it is that certain choices increase the odds of being killed in self defense.

1. Rape by deception is a crime in which the perpetrator has the victim's sexual consent and compliance, but gains it through deception or fraudulent statements or actions.
1. Let's look at the facts of the case. Looking at the OP link and a few other links to this story, I can't find any evidence there WAS a sexual encounter here.

2. Let's say I get a woman into bed by telling her I'm an astronaut. If she finds out I'm not, according to your argument, she has the perfect legal right to shoot me.

Why do I have to spoon feed you liberals so much? :)

In California, on February 20, 2009, Julio Morales snuck into a sleeping 18-year-old woman’s darkened bedroom after he saw her boyfriend leave. The woman said she awoke to the sensation of someone having sex with her and assumed it was her boyfriend. When a ray of light hit Morales’s face, and the woman saw he was not her boyfriend, she fought back and Morales fled. The woman called her boyfriend, who then called the police. Julio Morales was convicted of rape under two concepts. He was guilty of rape because he began having sex with the woman while she was still asleep and, therefore, unable to consent. He was also guilty of rape-by-fraud because he had impersonated the woman’s boyfriend in order to gain her consent. However, an appellate court ruled that the lower court had misread the 1872 law criminalizing rape-by-fraud. The law stated a man is guilty of rape-by-fraud if he impersonates a woman’s husband in order to get her consent. The woman in this case was not married, and Morales had impersonated her boyfriend, not her husband. Because of this one technicality, the appellate court completely overturned Julio Morales’s rape conviction in People vs. Morales in 2013. To close this loophole in California’s rape-by-fraud law, Assemblyman Katcho Achadjian (R-San Luis Obispo) – who tried to introduce a similar bill in 2011 – introduced Assembly Bill 65 and Senator Noreen Evans (D-Santa Rosa) introduced Senate Bill 59. The two bills quickly passed both houses without one dissenting vote, and were signed into law by Governor Jerry Brown on September 9, 2013. Rape by deception - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In your opinion. While I would certainly hope I wouldnt end up killing the creature, I would likely be putting a world of hurt on him before I came to my senses. That is some serious shit, you just dont do that to people and expect to walk out vertically.
Impersonating another person = impersonating another gender?

Oh Christ, another fucking abortion rant.

Oh, so you are all for protecting the life of some pervert who is committing fraud, but to defend the right of the innocent to life is automatically a rant?

How do you libtards live in that lizard brain of yourst?

1. Let's look at the facts of the case. Looking at the OP link and a few other links to this story, I can't find any evidence there WAS a sexual encounter here.

2. Let's say I get a woman into bed by telling her I'm an astronaut. If she finds out I'm not, according to your argument, she has the perfect legal right to shoot me.
Stop lying to get sex and you'll have nothing to worry about!

Pathetic!

It's grounds for a visceral, involuntary response that a normal heterosexual male experiences when sexually assaulted at a most intimate level. Tranny freaks who do this are no different than people who resist arrest who, coincidentally, you also moan for. It's not so much they deserve to be shot as it is that certain choices increase the odds of being killed in self defense.
"Tranny freaks." Classy as hell, bro.

[
Impersonating another person = impersonating another gender?

Both are fraud and that means no consent ws given by the innocent party, right? that makes it RAPE..
You also saw that, in the case you posted, the victim was asleep at the time of the attack and therefore was unable to consent, right?

I'd like to see some evidence that, in the case presented in the OP, there even WAS a sexual encounter to act as an impetus for this allegedly defensible homicide.

Forum List

Back