Yet another political appointee has resigned

The Captain of that ship was fired for violating the Chain of Command
The Captain of that ship should have been reprimanded but not have his commission taken away. The punishment was severe because it exposed the negligence of his superiors...............who should be relieved of their duties.

The Captain of that ship should have been reprimanded but not have his commission taken away. The punishment was severe because it exposed the negligence of his superiors...............who should be relieved of their duties.

Actually, he just lost his command. If he lost his commission, he wouldn't be in the military any longer.

Democrats never miss a opportunity to turn political,, I know why ,, they are absolutely horrible! lol all
Shit holes in America are run by democrats

You never miss an opportunity to turn things political either. The above post is a very good example.
It was meant to trigger you idiots.. leave the man alone he’s doing a fine job, America votes for him
I see you are proudly displaying your stupidity for all to see again, LOL.

My Captain was relieved for hitting a reef off Somalia while he was asleep. A junior officer was the OOD..........

That same Captain.........was relieved .....CURSED.....when he commanded the Tripoli in the Persian Gulf for hitting a mine.

Standard protocol.....and going outside the chain was WRONG.........All the ones who tested positive were fine and none hospitalized in Guam.

Actually, he just lost his command. If he lost his commission, he wouldn't be in the military any longer.
Sorry, I got the wording wrong. Thanks.

All the ones who tested positive were fine and none hospitalized in Guam.
That does not alter the negligence of the Navy's hierarchy. Why, in your view, do you think Trump is OK with military personnel committing war crimes but (possibly) violating the chain of command for the sake of the health of the crew is not?

Modly’s criticism of Crozier was justified
Yet he resigned in disgrace. Once again reality does not jive with Trumpette's view of the world.
How many blacks were shot this week in towns run by democrats? Can you get fix your shit holes before you criticize the great trump!

Is this you politicizing yet another issue, or is this you trying to trigger the liberals? You said in post 31 that your political response was to trigger the libs. Is this another example, or are you dividing people again?
No I’m honestly asking you to sit these 8 years out until you democrats can do something good,, you all operate shite holes

Democrats never miss a opportunity to turn political,, I know why ,, they are absolutely horrible! lol all
Shit holes in America are run by democrats

You never miss an opportunity to turn things political either. The above post is a very good example.
It was meant to trigger you idiots.. leave the man alone he’s doing a fine job, America votes for him
I see you are proudly displaying your stupidity for all to see again, LOL.
Huh

There was no negligence except by the captain with clay feet

he undermined the combat effectiveness of his ship more than the chinese disease did

That does not alter the negligence of the Navy's hierarchy. Why, in your view, do you think Trump is OK with military personnel committing war crimes but (possibly) violating the chain of command for the sake of the health of the crew is not?

The Navy is not a Democracy..........What War Crimes............and I've given the statements of SECNAV..........I do believe that the SECNAV was forced to resign over this because of his on microphone talk.........and I agree wth the SECNAV on this.

You don't go public with operational readiness of our Fleet............and don't go to the Newspaper about the problems there.....

The Captain should have been releaved.

Esper accepts resignation after Trump suggests he may get involved.

I'd still like to know what Crozier did to alert the Navy to his ship's situation before his email. And he personally didn't leak it. If he wasn't getting stonewalled by the Navy in requesting help, he probably deserved some penalty, but to flat out end a guy's career when he didn't leak? Let him serve out is time like they let the guy who blew up the Iranian airliner. Jeez

The Navy is not a Democracy..........What War Crimes............and I've given the statements of SECNAV..........I do believe that the SECNAV was forced to resign over this because of his on microphone talk.........and I agree wth the SECNAV on this.

You don't go public with operational readiness of our Fleet............and don't go to the Newspaper about the problems there.....

The Captain should have been releaved.
He should be bounced out of the Navy

What War Crimes
Trump Issued Pardons in Soldiers' War Crimes Cases. What Now?
Stay on subject troll.......and whether you know it or not.........I'm pretty sure you have been agreeing with Trump on this thread...............LOL

But I don't agree .....Imagine that.....I think SECNAV was forced to step down for politics......I don't like it.

Shall I send you a MAGA HAT..........LMAO

Forum List

Back