This is why Trump had every right to fire Atkinson.

Hey! Where's my gas mask?
Good one.
1586290358593.png

As is usually the case, you can't believe the MSM lies.

According to new reports, former Intelligence Inspector General Michael Atkinson was involved in the debunked Russian collusion story and the abuse of FISA authority. This adds to claims of his mishandling of the Ukraine whistleblower case.

Would you mind providing a reliable source that doesn't lie corroborating that story? Thanks.

BTW, you Trump cultists keep using a prez's authority to fire government employees to gloss over why they are being fired. Petulance, retribution, and a refusal to be a sycophant.
Its more basic then that. We don't care. He's the boss. It is his way or the highway. And he has given in a bit. Prog establishment more so then Repub establishment, know what each other thinks. Like the Borg from Star Trek. Its just how far they go. Trump is not like that. His way is more independent. We are not used to that. You can see how we have been trained by our obedience during this crisis. Trump was more wary in the beginning. But the establishment elites start smelling blood , they get in destruction mode. This is easy.

There is no place in the Trump administration for anyone who tells the truth.

As is usually the case, you can't believe the MSM lies.

According to new reports, former Intelligence Inspector General Michael Atkinson was involved in the debunked Russian collusion story and the abuse of FISA authority. This adds to claims of his mishandling of the Ukraine whistleblower case.

OAN is NOT a credible source.

• Overall, we rate One America News Far right biased based on story selection that consistently favors the Right and Mixed for factual reporting due to promotion of conspiracies, lack of sourcing and a few failed fact checks. OANN is one failed fact check away from moving to the Questionable Source list.

Bullshit. Michael Atkinson refused to lie and cover up for Donald Trump. He was fired for not tossing out the Whistleblower Complaint the ended in Impeachment.

This is corruption of the worst kind.

Its more basic then that. We don't care. He's the boss.
I appreciate your honesty. Atkinson was fired because he did exactly what he was supposed to do, follow the law. In so doing, he got in to Don's cross hairs because the WB complaint rightly lead to Don's impeachment. The lesson, if doing your job..........which results in holding a lawless prez accountable for the sake of democracy..........gets Don mad he will fire you. As you say, The Following does not care.

Another working age white male member of the 1000 post a month club in the tank for Donald Trump. Where do you find the time to make 15,000 posts in less than 15 months? 40+ posts a day, 7 days a week, while working full time. Amazing.
More personal attacks from the Trump -haters.
It's really all you got left isn't it ?
:)

Attacking the credibility of paid posters isn't a personal attack. Really. I have 3000 posts a year and I'm retired, don't get out much in the cold weather, and I don't own a car.

All these posters for whom English is obviously a second language, all late 40 or 50 somethings, small business owners, in their peak earning years, all posting 1000 times per month, and all slavishly devoted to Donald Trump. Not to mention not one of them has ever said a bad word about Vladimir Putin.

Attacking the credibility of paid posters isn't a personal attack. Really. I have 3000 posts a year and I'm retired, don't get out much in the cold weather, and I don't own a car.

All these posters for whom English is obviously a second language, all late 40 or 50 somethings, small business owners, in their peak earning years, all posting 1000 times per month, and all slavishly devoted to Donald Trump. Not to mention not one of them has ever said a bad word about Vladimir Putin.
Frankly you sound a little paranoid.
But for the record, I don't include myself in any category of 'group-think', religion, political party, retired white guys of America, or whatever the fuck else. I'm just me....I don't mince words or make excuses, and when I'm wrong I apologize or at least admit to it.

And bringing Russia into it still, after it's all been debunked as a witch hunt, only shows your ignorance or laziness in avoiding the truth.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back