Yet another police shooting of an unarmed man...

I'm tired of the police being maligned no matter what the facts are. Eric Holder's report on the Ferguson police department was complete bullshit and puts them on the defense as if they did something wrong when in fact Officer Wilson was completely exonerated. This is nothing more than Leftist racists and Branch Paulinian wannabe anarchists who hate the police.

S.J. it makes me wonder why the Lying Left is suddenly so concerned for law enforcement that they want to ban the .223 M885 bullet. I smell bullshit.

Maybe this time we can wait until the facts come out before we start rioting.

--LOL

a state rep claims she witnessed the shooting

he was shot inside of an apartment

was she in the apartment

hymmmm

I'm tired of the police being maligned no matter what the facts are. Eric Holder's report on the Ferguson police department was complete bullshit and puts them on the defense as if they did something wrong when in fact Officer Wilson was completely exonerated. This is nothing more than Leftist racists and Branch Paulinian wannabe anarchists who hate the police.

S.J. it makes me wonder why the Lying Left is suddenly so concerned for law enforcement that they want to ban the .223 M885 bullet. I smell bullshit.
Thugs die often, that IS thug life. Some die while thugging {Brown} and some die when not thugging but thugs die.

I'm tired of the police being maligned no matter what the facts are.
And I'm tired of the automatic knee-jerk reaction to defend the police.

Coming from somebody with a knee jerk reaction to blame the police. Unlike you cop haters, I don't hate anyone, and I'm an objective thinker, waiting for the facts to come in before deciding. You Branch Paulinians with your cop hater threads don't give a damn about the facts. You hate cops probably because you're felons, degenerates, or just spoiled teenage brats, and you leap at the chance to prove your idiotic notion that America is a police state.

Thugs die often, that IS thug life. Some die while thugging {Brown} and some die when not thugging but thugs die.

We need to return to the good ol' days when we used to give police medals for shooting these thugs, not indictments.

Coming from somebody with a knee jerk reaction to blame the police.
That statement is a lie.
Yeah whatever.

I hope you get tazed. Something tells me you have before.
I've never been tazed involuntarily.

That statement is a lie.
Yeah whatever.

So, you asked to be tazed?

That statement is a lie.
Yeah whatever.

Keep your kinky fore play stories to yourself.

Forum List

Back