Yet another police shooting of an unarmed man...

Well, i don't think that video "will help" us in this discussion... Cop killed and he is guilty, it doesn't matter what this guy tried to do, there was no reason to kill him! And i can't understand why this cop just can't beat this guy with his hands?

First essential step to Marxism....disarm the public.
This public will not be disarmed without major resistance.

Americans are not Australians.

They dont have enough willing cops or military that would do the disarming. 90%+ of them are pro 2nd amendment.

If they had 20, 000, 000 able and willing officers to disarm us...they would. But they dont. They'd be lucky to get 2, 000 willing to do it.

And after those 2000 saw what happened to the first few who tried would change their minds right quick.

They dont have enough willing cops or military that would do the disarming. 90%+ of them are pro 2nd amendment.

If they had 20, 000, 000 able and willing officers to disarm us...they would. But they dont. They'd be lucky to get 2, 000 willing to do it.
I don't have that faith in cops.

Any attempt at disarmament would mean a long, protracted guerrilla war with lots of casualties.

I don't see it happening, but, you only die once, better to die on your feet defending freedom than die like a worm or an Australian.

Well, i don't think that video "will help" us in this discussion... Cop killed and he is guilty, it doesn't matter what this guy tried to do, there was no reason to kill him! And i can't understand why this cop just can't beat this guy with his hands?
Oh, so all the bullshit about cops need video was just bullshit, since cops are always wrong.

I get it.

I can't wait for the truth on this bullshit too.

Seems Summer of '15 might make Summer of '65 look tame.

A force composed entirely of foreigners and American haters could easily do it.

I'm tired of the police being maligned no matter what the facts are.
And I'm tired of the automatic knee-jerk reaction to defend the police.

Coming from somebody with a knee jerk reaction to blame the police. Unlike you cop haters, I don't hate anyone, and I'm an objective thinker, waiting for the facts to come in before deciding. You Branch Paulinians with your cop hater threads don't give a damn about the facts. You hate cops probably because you're felons, degenerates, or just spoiled teenage brats, and you leap at the chance to prove your idiotic notion that America is a police state.

ANY reaction before the facts are known is a knee jerk reaction.

You ain't lived until you've been tazed.
How does it stack up to cattle prods?

Those MFers HURT!!
I used to have to work cattle with my dad and his ranch partner.

I fuckin' HATED it.

His ranch partner's son loved it, and I hated him for loving it.

One day in the back of the truck, when we were working like Egyptians baling hay, and were hot, and sweaty, and I was hating the fuck out of it and him, he told me I was not man enough to take a cattle prod to him.

That was about the stupidest thing I ever heard, and I DRAINED one with brand new batteries burning his ass up.

Then, he mouthed off again, and said I wasn't man enough to throw him in the creek.

I did, it was ice cold, and you should have heard the screams that night when the cramps hit him.

I remember baling hay as a kid....and yes it sucks.
The worst was being the low man cause all the shit fell on you and you'd itch like a mofo.
The ranchers son would always fake a sore back so he could ride the trailer and just stack. I finally whooped his ass one day and that was the end of my hay baling job. If I'd have thought of it I would have kicked his ass the first day and saved myself some misery.

You ain't lived until you've been tazed.
How does it stack up to cattle prods?

Those MFers HURT!!
I used to have to work cattle with my dad and his ranch partner.

I fuckin' HATED it.

His ranch partner's son loved it, and I hated him for loving it.

One day in the back of the truck, when we were working like Egyptians baling hay, and were hot, and sweaty, and I was hating the fuck out of it and him, he told me I was not man enough to take a cattle prod to him.

That was about the stupidest thing I ever heard, and I DRAINED one with brand new batteries burning his ass up.

Then, he mouthed off again, and said I wasn't man enough to throw him in the creek.

I did, it was ice cold, and you should have heard the screams that night when the cramps hit him.

I remember baling hay as a kid....and yes it sucks.
The worst was being the low man cause all the shit fell on you and you'd itch like a mofo.
The ranchers son would always fake a sore back so he could ride the trailer and just stack. I finally whooped his ass one day and that was the end of my hay baling job. If I'd have thought of it I would have kicked his ass the first day and saved myself some misery.
No shit.

My dad was first generation not born on the farm.

I was first born in the burbs.

Crazy mofo wanted to make a rancher out of me, out of the blue, when I was 11.

Shit, that dog was never going to hunt!!!

Coming from somebody with a knee jerk reaction to blame the police. Unlike you cop haters, I don't hate anyone, and I'm an objective thinker, waiting for the facts to come in before deciding. You Branch Paulinians with your cop hater threads don't give a damn about the facts. You hate cops probably because you're felons, degenerates, or just spoiled teenage brats, and you leap at the chance to prove your idiotic notion that America is a police state.

Known fact: He had previously plead guilty to armed robbery and got a three year probated sentence.

"One of Robinson's neighbors, Grant Zimmerman, said Robinson would run between his apartment and his roommate's mother's house across the street "all the time, even in the middle of traffic."

"Wisconsin's online courts database shows that Robinson, a 2014 graduate of Sun Prairie High School, pleaded guilty to felony armed robbery in October and was sentenced in December to three years' probation. A police report said he was among four teenagers arrested in a home invasion in which the suspects were seen entering an apartment building with a long gun. They ran with electronics and other property and three of the four were captured. A shotgun and a "facsimile" handgun were recovered, according to the report."

This is hidden way down in the article, after the Gentle Giant and Tamir Rice are thrown into the discussion.

Yes, this was another fine young upstanding African-American youth unjustly treated.

Protests follow fatal police shooting of unarmed 19-year-old

Exactly.

Exactly.
Fact was, he was a violent convicted criminal, and he ran and resisted arrest because it meant he was going to jail for probation violation.

Coming from somebody with a knee jerk reaction to blame the police.
That statement is a lie.
Yeah whatever.

I hope you get tazed. Something tells me you have before.
I've never been tazed involuntarily.
So, you asked to be tazed?
What do you mean? Haven't you ever been curious enough to get tazed?
No, not really. I was pepper sprayed once before carrying it on duty as all LEO's are, but I never had a kinky desire to get tazed.

Forum List

Back