Yet another police shooting of an unarmed man...

First essential step to Marxism....disarm the public.
This public will not be disarmed without major resistance.

Americans are not Australians.

They dont have enough willing cops or military that would do the disarming. 90%+ of them are pro 2nd amendment.

If they had 20, 000, 000 able and willing officers to disarm us...they would. But they dont. They'd be lucky to get 2, 000 willing to do it.
I don't have that faith in cops.

Any attempt at disarmament would mean a long, protracted guerrilla war with lots of casualties.

I don't see it happening, but, you only die once, better to die on your feet defending freedom than die like a worm or an Australian.

Cops go along with the progressive disarmament scheme. Every time Leftists pass a law restricting this or that, they enforce it. There will never be an outright ban overnight, instead it will be an encroaching de facto banning inch by inch that the cops will keep pace with. There's never going to be a sudden crisis of conscience.

They dont have enough willing cops or military that would do the disarming. 90%+ of them are pro 2nd amendment.

If they had 20, 000, 000 able and willing officers to disarm us...they would. But they dont. They'd be lucky to get 2, 000 willing to do it.

Any attempt at disarmament would mean a long, protracted guerrilla war with lots of casualties.

I don't see it happening, but, you only die once, better to die on your feet defending freedom than die like a worm or an Australian.

Cops go along with the progressive disarmament scheme. Every time Leftists pass a law restricting this or that, they enforce it. There will never be an outright ban overnight, instead it will be an encroaching de facto banning inch by inch that the cops will keep pace with. There's never going to be a sudden crisis of conscience.
I don't believe the "cops are pro-gun" bullshit either.

Go meet a lot of them. Especially the quiet ones who dont make headlines.

I taught at least fifteen of the local ones.

You should go meet a lot of them and you'll see it for yourself. They enforce the law, including the very unconstitutional laws restricting gun rights. They will continue to enforce the law, whatever it may be in the future.

That statement is a lie.
Yeah whatever.

I hope you get tazed. Something tells me you have before.
I've never been tazed involuntarily.
So, you asked to be tazed?
What do you mean? Haven't you ever been curious enough to get tazed?
No, not really. I was pepper sprayed once before carrying it on duty as all LEO's are, but I never had a kinky desire to get tazed.
I never really thought that getting tazed was "kinky". To each their own, I guess. :whip:

Wisconsin Shooting Victim, 19, Was Convicted Last Year For Role In Armed Home Invasion

Wisconsin Shooting Victim 19 Was Convicted Last Year For Role In Armed Home Invasion The Smoking Gun

Only a matter of time before someone shot the douche bag.
It was quite a matter of time before it was mentioned he was convicted of a violent armed robbery and was on probation, and did not survive for months of probation before he became shot.

Sounds like suicide by cop to me.

I'll have to listen to Wuff tomorrow to know the score.

I must agree that it seems to be a suicide by cop scenario. However, there still must be a homicide investigation performed with all due diligence.

Yeah whatever.

I hope you get tazed. Something tells me you have before.
I've never been tazed involuntarily.
So, you asked to be tazed?
What do you mean? Haven't you ever been curious enough to get tazed?
No, not really. I was pepper sprayed once before carrying it on duty as all LEO's are, but I never had a kinky desire to get tazed.
I never really thought that getting tazed was "kinky". To each their own, I guess. :whip:

Don't be an ass. You're the one who said you like to get tazed voluntarily. Don't project that on me, Mr. whips and chains.

You're the one who said you like to get tazed voluntarily.
That statement is a lie.

Hey, I'm not judging you for your fetishes...

Well maybe a little...
respect-050.GIF

Who the fuck gives a shit? The fucking simian is exactly where he belongs.
NEXT!
You will give a shit when the media takes one of these incidents and turns it into NATIONAL riots, which they are Hell bent on doing.

If this guy had waited until the heat of July, this incident could have gone national.

Might still yet.

Will Madison be quiet tonight?

If Obama had a son...
Eventually that son would reach adulthood.
Of course he would.That's because he wouldn't be living in a black neighborhood.
Was this fine young man killed in a black 'hood?

Was his neighbour Zimmerman quoted in the article of the famous multi-racial branch of the Zimmerman clan?
"One of Robinson's neighbors, Grant Zimmerman, said Robinson would run between his apartment and his roommate's mother's house across the street "all the time, even in the middle of traffic."

Who the fuck gives a shit? The fucking simian is exactly where he belongs.
NEXT!
You will give a shit when the media takes one of these incidents and turns it into NATIONAL riots, which they are Hell bent on doing.

If this guy had waited until the heat of July, this incident could have gone national.

Might still yet.

Will Madison be quiet tonight?

Nah. The nation wont riot. Black racists and white anarchists will. But they're so out numbered.

LA and NY will see some. Maybe the towns it happened in.

99% of the country wont give a fuck. Unless its a slow Friday night....that Ferguson riot was better than a good Redbox movie haha! Pass the popcorn.

Forum List

Back