Yes....they want to ban all guns, if you think they don't you don't understand them...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
The testimony on a new "Assault Weapon" ban in congress has pulled the curtain back even more than when Beto shouted he wants to ban all AR-15s....you know, the most popular rifle in the country with over 18 million of them in private hands...

That insanity continued.......

Total number of people killed by all rifle types in 2018?

Killed by knives..... 1,515.

Cars..... over 38,000

The House Judiciary Committee's Assault Weapons Ban Fallout

It is one thing for Democrats such as Beto O'Rourke and Rep. Eric Swalwell (R-CA) to call for confiscating AR-15s and civilian versions of AK-47s. But in the committee hearing this past Wednesday, the loudest applause came when Democratic witnesses called for bans on all or at least the vast majority of guns.

"I believe that any weapon that can be used to hunt individuals should be banned," announced Charlottesville Police Chief RaShall M. Brackney in the hearing. Brackney and other witnesses showed just how far the Democratic Party has gone on gun control in only a few years.

Brackney was given a chance by Congressman Greg Steube (R-FL) to correct the record if she might have misspoken, but she only doubled down. Steube pointed out that any firearm could be used to hunt people down, and Brackney responded by repeating the point. She only clarified that police and the military would still be able to have guns.

Ten years ago, if a Democrat witness had suggested banning all guns, one can only imagine that Democratic congressmen would be desperate to disassociate themselves from those comments. But not now. Not one, single Democrat expressed any disapproval.

Kristen Rand of the Violence Policy Center claimed that detachable magazines are the "most important and deadly feature" of assault weapons. But a ban on detachable magazines would result in the ban of virtually all semi-automatic guns, the most commonly-owned type of firearm in the United States.

Again, none of the Democratic politicians raised any word of caution.

Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler (D-NY) claimed: "Assault weapons have become the favorite of many mass shooters." But only 13 percentof all mass public shootings since 1998 involved just a rifle. Fifty-six percent involved only a handgun. Eighty-three percent involved either just a handgun or a handgun plus some other type of firearm.

DN_-Qr4VoAEs9K2.jpg

Total number of AR-15s in your meme? 7

Total number of AR-15s in the country, owned by law abiding Americans...

18,000,000 million.......

I don't think you understand numbers......

And the Sutherland Springs shooter was stopped by an NRA instructor using his personal AR-15 rifle....where he stopped the shooter and saved 26 people from execution.....

Bathtubs and swimming pools kill more than CRIMINALS using rifles in the U.S.

Aurora shooting.....with AR-15 and 100 round drum magazine....dead... 12.

Gilroy shooting..... rifle with magazine...3 dead

Dayton...AR-15 with magazines....10

Russian Polytechnic shooting..... with 5 shot, tube fed, pump action shotgun.....dead? 20, 40 injured.

Navy yard shooting....12 killed.....

I don't think you understand anything about mass public shootings....

Aurora shooting.....with AR-15 and 100 round drum magazine....dead... 12.

Gilroy shooting..... rifle with magazine...3 dead

Dayton...AR-15 with magazines....10

Russian Polytechnic shooting..... with 5 shot, tube fed, pump action shotgun.....dead? 20, 40 injured.

Navy yard shooting....12 killed.....

I don't think you understand anything about mass public shootings....

No he doesn't. Nor does he know anything about guns, statistical probability, RISK, and reality. So...…...

Total killed with all rifles in 2018.....

Total murdered with knives...

I don't think you understand numbers.............
You just want to keep mass murderers armed. The question is why?
And you obviously want to disarm millions of law-abiding citizens who have legally purchased and legitimately own firearms. The question is, why?
No, just the ones favoured by mass murderers.

And you obviously want to disarm millions of law-abiding citizens who have legally purchased and legitimately own firearms. The question is, why?

And owned by MILLIONS of law abiding citizens. It's by far the most popular rifle in America.

Many more murders and shooting are committed by CRIMINALS using handguns.

And owned by MILLIONS of law abiding citizens. It's by far the most popular rifle in America.

Many more murders and shooting are committed by CRIMINALS using handguns.
Too bad, Rswipe.

Again, numbers don't seem to be your strong point...

18 million AR-15 rifles in private hands......

That means millions more other rifles as well......

Total deaths....by rifle? 297

Total deaths by mass public shooters in 2018.....93 in 12 separate attacks...

So, 18 million rifles that were not used to do anything criminal....and you want them banned...

Meanwhile...knives murdered over 1,515 people and cars killed over 38,000

So, again....numbers are not your strong point...

Moron, they aren't favored by mass public shooters...that would be handguns...

Are you this stupid in real life, or do you just pretend to be this stupid for posting....

From the article....you nitwit...

But only 13 percentof all mass public shootings since 1998 involved just a rifle.

Your to brainwashed to understand. They get them illegally. They don’t buy them in a gun store like the normal citizens do. Ban guns and criminals will still get them. It’s called the black market, dark web and they steal them. So until you get a clure. STFU

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back