Yes....they want to ban all guns, if you think they don't you don't understand them...

No one is getting away with taking my guns scum bag, no matter how many childish taunts your lying ass comes up with. No one. They'll get them in the end, but they will not have gotten them for free, cockroach.
I don't want your guns, they've been drooled on way too much.
Have you turned in your firearms? Guns are not even under discussion here, are they?
I don't own any guns. Maybe because I'm not a hillbilly.

Total killed with all rifles in 2018.....

Total murdered with knives...

I don't think you understand numbers.............
You just want to keep mass murderers armed. The question is why?

Your to brainwashed to understand. They get them illegally. They don’t buy them in a gun store like the normal citizens do. Ban guns and criminals will still get them. It’s called the black market, dark web and they steal them. So until you get a clure. STFU

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All the illegal guns were once bought legally. That needs fixing.
Okay, I'll bite...how do you propose fixing that?
Partly by making people responsible for the guns they purchase.

No one is getting away with taking my guns scum bag, no matter how many childish taunts your lying ass comes up with. No one. They'll get them in the end, but they will not have gotten them for free, cockroach.
All you filthy scum do is lie.
Go easy on the 'shine. :biggrin:

So more hillbillies have to die off first. I'm ok with that.

I don't see any "hillbillies" on the Supreme Court. Do you think I'm a hillbilly?
I seriously doubt that any Supremes have an AR-15.

They may or may not. Who knows? However, that doesn't matter. They rule on the law, and enforce the Constitution which is clear in this matter.

You have a hillbilly mentality about guns.

I have a legal, and pragmatic mentality about guns, abusive government and the natural right of self defense.
No, you have an irrational love for a piece of steel that is hurting other Americans. Like a hillbilly would protect his still from the evil gubment.
Don't we all have irrational love for our automobiles?
I don't. But it appears that you do.

So more hillbillies have to die off first. I'm ok with that.

I don't see any "hillbillies" on the Supreme Court. Do you think I'm a hillbilly?

They may or may not. Who knows? However, that doesn't matter. They rule on the law, and enforce the Constitution which is clear in this matter.

I have a legal, and pragmatic mentality about guns, abusive government and the natural right of self defense.
No, you have an irrational love for a piece of steel that is hurting other Americans. Like a hillbilly would protect his still from the evil gubment.
Lying bastard, it's progressive shit stains like you with guns that are hurting people. The guns do nothing by themselves ya filthy liar.
Don't you still owe the NRA money?

And you obviously want to disarm millions of law-abiding citizens who have legally purchased and legitimately own firearms. The question is, why?
No, just the ones favoured by mass murderers.

Hmm. So, if they ban "assault" rifles and the "weapon of choice" then becomes a semi-automatic pistol, would you favor banning those as well?

Mark
All you really need is a hunting rifle and a regular handgun. All those speed killers should be gone.
Who gets to dictate what we need, or why we need 'em? How about controlling the distribution of psychotic drugs or violent video games and movies?
Shut up, you fucking hillbilly.
Define "hillbilly".

Have you turned in your firearms? Guns are not even under discussion here, are they?
That's OK. I would no sooner force you to own a gun than you should force me to surrender mine.

Total killed with all rifles in 2018.....

Total murdered with knives...

I don't think you understand numbers.............

Your to brainwashed to understand. They get them illegally. They don’t buy them in a gun store like the normal citizens do. Ban guns and criminals will still get them. It’s called the black market, dark web and they steal them. So until you get a clure. STFU

How about making people responsible for their actions? Firearms commit no crimes, but people do. Sometimes people use firearms as a tool to commit evil. Eliminating one tool will not eliminate evil. How do you propose making people responsible for their purchases?

"irrational love for a piece of steel that is hurting other Americans." This could just as easily describe an automobile as a firearm. Oh, yeah, I do believe hillbillies like their cars, too. I assume you ride a bicycle? Or walk?

No, just the ones favoured by mass murderers.

Hmm. So, if they ban "assault" rifles and the "weapon of choice" then becomes a semi-automatic pistol, would you favor banning those as well?

Mark
All you really need is a hunting rifle and a regular handgun. All those speed killers should be gone.
Who gets to dictate what we need, or why we need 'em? How about controlling the distribution of psychotic drugs or violent video games and movies?
Define "hillbilly".
Someone with an irrational fear that the gubmint is gonna come and take their still/guns away.

That's OK. I would no sooner force you to own a gun than you should force me to surrender mine.
Not trying to get you to surrender yours, I'd simply stop selling certain kinds. So no new nutcases could use them. And I'm guessing that all the hillbillies who say they want one, have ten already.

How about making people responsible for their actions? Firearms commit no crimes, but people do. Sometimes people use firearms as a tool to commit evil. Eliminating one tool will not eliminate evil. How do you propose making people responsible for their purchases?
You lend your gun, so what it's used for is on you too. You get your gun(s) stolen, you can't ever buy any more. You need to go through a licensed gun broker to sell your gun(s). ...

"irrational love for a piece of steel that is hurting other Americans." This could just as easily describe an automobile as a firearm. Oh, yeah, I do believe hillbillies like their cars, too. I assume you ride a bicycle? Or walk?
I don't obsess over my car. I have what I need (a Jeep) and that's it.

Mark
Define "hillbilly".
Someone with an irrational fear that the gubmint is gonna come and take their still/guns away.
Guess you got me wrong, then. I have no irrational fear of gubmint (whatever the fuck that is).

Define "hillbilly".
Guess you got me wrong, then. I have no irrational fear of gubmint (whatever the fuck that is).
You piss your pants at the thought of the government coming to take your guns.

Not trying to get you to surrender yours, I'd simply stop selling certain kinds. So no new nutcases could use them. And I'm guessing that all the hillbillies who say they want one, have ten already.
Actually, I have none of the aforementioned firearms. I have sufficient others to cover my needs and desires. The hillbillies I know don't own AK-47 or AR-15 rifles, either. They prefer shotguns usually.
If you can understand the difference between tools and users of tools, you might understand that taking a tool away from a determined user will only result in the use of a new tool.
Make the users responsible for their actions.

You lend your gun, so what it's used for is on you too. You get your gun(s) stolen, you can't ever buy any more. You need to go through a licensed gun broker to sell your gun(s). ...
First, how do you suppose I lend my guns? Second: how am I responsible for the crimes (theft and use of stolen goods) committed by others?
I already have to submit to background checks to buy a firearm.

I don't obsess over my car. I have what I need (a Jeep) and that's it.
Steel affecting other citizens is steel. So, if your Jeep is stolen and the thief kills someone with that stolen Jeep, are you responsible? You referenced and irrational love for a piece of steel. That is as easily an automobile as a firearm. You like your Jeep. You find it a useful tool. Does that make you a hillbilly?

Define "hillbilly".
You piss your pants at the thought of the government coming to take your guns.
Thank you for knowing me better than I know myself! What is your greatest fear? Spiders? Or is it armed citizens who might oppose your anti-Constitutional overthrow of our government?

Come get them, liar.

Forum List

Back