Yes....they want to ban all guns, if you think they don't you don't understand them...

No, just the ones favoured by mass murderers.

And owned by MILLIONS of law abiding citizens. It's by far the most popular rifle in America.

Many more murders and shooting are committed by CRIMINALS using handguns.
Too bad, Rswipe.

Too bad to you because the AR 15 is going anywhere. Who’s taking them. You think law abiding citizens are going to turn over guns they paid thousands for plus Ammo. Good luck with that one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They of course would be compensated. Even letting you all keep yours and stop selling them, that would be a start.

Guess you don't know much about Constitutional Law and Supreme Court Rulings. Firearms in "COMMON USE" are protected by the Heller and Miller decisions. The AR-15 and semi auto AK clones are the most popular rifles in the U.S. By definition they are COMMON USE. You LOSE.
So more hillbillies have to die off first. I'm ok with that.

And owned by MILLIONS of law abiding citizens. It's by far the most popular rifle in America.

Too bad, Rswipe.

Too bad to you because the AR 15 is going anywhere. Who’s taking them. You think law abiding citizens are going to turn over guns they paid thousands for plus Ammo. Good luck with that one.

They of course would be compensated. Even letting you all keep yours and stop selling them, that would be a start.

Guess you don't know much about Constitutional Law and Supreme Court Rulings. Firearms in "COMMON USE" are protected by the Heller and Miller decisions. The AR-15 and semi auto AK clones are the most popular rifles in the U.S. By definition they are COMMON USE. You LOSE.

I don't see any "hillbillies" on the Supreme Court. Do you think I'm a hillbilly?

Too bad, Rswipe.

I don't see any "hillbillies" on the Supreme Court. Do you think I'm a hillbilly?
I seriously doubt that any Supremes have an AR-15.

You have a hillbilly mentality about guns.

They may or may not. Who knows? However, that doesn't matter. They rule on the law, and enforce the Constitution which is clear in this matter.

I have a legal, and pragmatic mentality about guns, abusive government and the natural right of self defense.

They may or may not. Who knows? However, that doesn't matter. They rule on the law, and enforce the Constitution which is clear in this matter.

I have a legal, and pragmatic mentality about guns, abusive government and the natural right of self defense.
No, you have an irrational love for a piece of steel that is hurting other Americans. Like a hillbilly would protect his still from the evil gubment.

No, you have an irrational love for a piece of steel that is hurting other Americans. Like a hillbilly would protect his still from the evil gubment.

Well, mostly aluminum, and plastic, except for the barrel, but that "piece of steel" hurts nobody on its own. It is the CRIMINAL that is hurting other Americans, not the gun.

Did Timothy McVeigh need a gun?

Well, mostly aluminum, and plastic, except for the barrel, but that "piece of steel" hurts nobody on its own. It is the CRIMINAL that is hurting other Americans, not the gun.

Total NRA strawman talking points. Criminals, as you call them, without guns would hurt way less people. Do you at least get that? :dunno:

Total NRA strawman talking points. Criminals, as you call them, without guns would hurt way less people. Do you at least get that? :dunno:

Your Utopia is not possible nor wanted. Criminals will always have guns. Only the law abiding would be disarmed. However, if criminals did not have guns, they'd kill with other means including explosives. Also HALF of all deaths in the U.S. that involve a firearm are SUICIDES. Those people would just hang themselves or use drugs.

Total killed with all rifles in 2018.....

Total murdered with knives...

I don't think you understand numbers.............
You just want to keep mass murderers armed. The question is why?
And you obviously want to disarm millions of law-abiding citizens who have legally purchased and legitimately own firearms. The question is, why?

But if you follow liberal logic, you cannot disarm criminals because you would be impeding their ability to make a living.
Personally, I think they should ban airplanes. Everytime an airplane augers into the ground, hundreds of people are killed, all at once!
Banning "assault" rifles = banning airplanes; banning handguns = controlling criminals...see the similarities?

Again, numbers don't seem to be your strong point...

18 million AR-15 rifles in private hands......

That means millions more other rifles as well......

Total deaths....by rifle? 297

Total deaths by mass public shooters in 2018.....93 in 12 separate attacks...

So, 18 million rifles that were not used to do anything criminal....and you want them banned...

Meanwhile...knives murdered over 1,515 people and cars killed over 38,000

So, again....numbers are not your strong point...
Who needs numbers, or facts, when you have emotions? ...And fearful sheep?

And you obviously want to disarm millions of law-abiding citizens who have legally purchased and legitimately own firearms. The question is, why?

Hmm. So, if they ban "assault" rifles and the "weapon of choice" then becomes a semi-automatic pistol, would you favor banning those as well?

Mark
All you really need is a hunting rifle and a regular handgun. All those speed killers should be gone.
Who gets to dictate what we need, or why we need 'em? How about controlling the distribution of psychotic drugs or violent video games and movies?

No one is getting away with taking my guns scum bag, no matter how many childish taunts your lying ass comes up with. No one. They'll get them in the end, but they will not have gotten them for free, cockroach.
I don't want your guns, they've been drooled on way too much.
Have you turned in your firearms? Guns are not even under discussion here, are they?

Your to brainwashed to understand. They get them illegally. They don’t buy them in a gun store like the normal citizens do. Ban guns and criminals will still get them. It’s called the black market, dark web and they steal them. So until you get a clure. STFU

All the illegal guns were once bought legally. That needs fixing.
Okay, I'll bite...how do you propose fixing that?

No one is getting away with taking my guns scum bag, no matter how many childish taunts your lying ass comes up with. No one. They'll get them in the end, but they will not have gotten them for free, cockroach.
I don't want your guns, they've been drooled on way too much.
All you filthy scum do is lie.

Could you please describe "hillbilly mentality" for me? It's rather an obscure reference.

Don't we all have irrational love for our automobiles?

Lying bastard, it's progressive shit stains like you with guns that are hurting people. The guns do nothing by themselves ya filthy liar.

Hmm. So, if they ban "assault" rifles and the "weapon of choice" then becomes a semi-automatic pistol, would you favor banning those as well?

Mark
All you really need is a hunting rifle and a regular handgun. All those speed killers should be gone.
Who gets to dictate what we need, or why we need 'em? How about controlling the distribution of psychotic drugs or violent video games and movies?
Shut up, you fucking hillbilly.

Forum List

Back