Yes, they are Walking Away from the Democrat Party in DROVES

Define 'droves'

Well here, this is from Webster.

Definition of drove
(Entry 1 of 2)
1: a group of animals driven or moving in a body

Group of animals moving in a body is fitting.

A small bunch of animals of course since the demo party is DONE and even in your retardness you know that.

u know, another Trumptrad who doesn't think the popular vote counts.
The popular vote does count, within each state.
Do you even know how and why the electoral college system was set up?
It was what the states agreed upon to facilitate becoming the United States. Changing the deal invalidates the agreement.

Define 'droves'

Well here, this is from Webster.

Definition of drove
(Entry 1 of 2)
1: a group of animals driven or moving in a body

Group of animals moving in a body is fitting.

A small bunch of animals of course since the demo party is DONE and even in your retardness you know that.

That is a partial definition

1). Go to Google
2). Enter "Drove" in the search bar......
You WILL get this.....

a large number of people or things doing or undergoing the same thing.
"tourists have stayed away in droves this summer"

drove2
/drōv/
Learn to pronounce

noun
plural noun: droves
  1. a herd or flock of animals being driven in a body.
    "a drove of cattle"
    h
    Similar:
    herd
flock

pack

fold

• a large number of people or things doing or undergoing the same thing.
    "tourists have stayed away in droves this summer"

People are leaving the democrat Party in DROVES is absolutely correct English and means in large numbers

Now stop being a dunce and TOW THE LINE !!!!!!

'Grey's Anatomy' star Isaiah Washington opens up about decision to leave the Democratic party after Trump White House visit
'Grey's Anatomy' star Isaiah Washington opens up about decision to leave the Democratic party after Trump White House visit

The exodus from the Democrat party is far more significant than the Left wants to admit.
The reason the left media can get away with calling it insignificant is because the vast majority who have or will Walk Away keep quiet about it.
The ones openly proclaiming it are the very small tip of a very large iceberg.

I think the number could be in the tens of millions.
People are afraid to come out for Trump or even against Democrats, but they will make their choice known at the ballot box in November.
The dems can fools themselves, but Americans have seen their brand of change, and it's frightening.

I'm convinced that the left has only one path to victory....and that is through sleight of hand and cheating. But we shouldn't underestimate that they could pull it off.

I think the Left is going to take a shellacking in November if the election goes honestly.
Define 'droves'
Well there are public campaigns like WalkAway and Blexit, with tons of members, and there are the registration numbers.......

In PA:
The GOP has added almost 198,000 registered voters to the books compared to this time four years ago, whereas Democrats have gained an extra 29,000.

In FL:

Between the November 2016 election and now, the Florida GOP has increased its voter base by 377,196 party members, according to the official book closing voter registration report released late Wednesday by the Florida Division of Elections, and compared with the same document for the November 2016 election.

Florida Democrats meanwhile, have grown their party by 290,181 registered voters.

Last edited:

The exodus from the Democrat party is far more significant than the Left wants to admit.
The reason the left media can get away with calling it insignificant is because the vast majority who have or will Walk Away keep quiet about it.

People are afraid to come out for Trump or even against Democrats, but they will make their choice known at the ballot box in November.
The dems can fools themselves, but Americans have seen their brand of change, and it's frightening.

I'm convinced that the left has only one path to victory....and that is through sleight of hand and cheating. But we shouldn't underestimate that they could pull it off.

I think the Left is going to take a shellacking in November if the election goes honestly.
As a counter point..Voters Are Leaving The Republican Party In Droves, But They Aren’t Embracing The Democrats Just Yet - The Ring of Fire Network
A self-proclaimed Progressive site!

You guys said they were #walkingaway prior to the 2018 election too.

Didn't happen.

It's called the WALK Away movement.....not the RUN Away movement.

Shit takes time.

Calm down

#Excuses

Yeah,
You keep your hopes up that Joe and the Ho will win.
C-ya on Nov 4th

Will do. I hope they #walkaway just like they did in 2018.

You fail to understand that you folks have alienated Americans SINCE 2018 with all your insanity and violence.
The media is telling you what you want to hear....not reality. Hillary in a landslide !!!! :laughing0301:
Yeah buddy..........you've pushed millions of blacks right off the ole Democrat plantation with that.

What's gonna happen to you on November 4th is called a Sssssssshellacking

You fail to understand that you folks have alienated American SINCE 2018 with all your insanity and violence.

Yeah buddy..........you've pushed millions of blacks right off the ole Democrat plantation with that.

This sounds familiar.

You guys said that prior to the 2018 election too. You said they would all #walkaway.

Didn't happen.

You fail to understand that you folks have alienated American SINCE 2018 with all your insanity and violence.

This sounds familiar.

You guys said that prior to the 2018 election too. You said they would all #walkaway.

Didn't happen.
you're comparing an off year election to a presidential one? Ok, go for it.

This sounds familiar.

Didn't happen.
you're comparing an off year election to a presidential one? Ok, go for it.

That's when you guys started this #walkway nonsense. So...yea.

Define 'droves'
New registering to vote Republicans are 5 to 1 outnumber the Democrats

Forum List

Back