Biden Has Taken 7 of Last 14 Days Off and 13 of Last 30

How about a 'story' from a real news site.
Oh, that's right, they don't exist, they are ALL Fake News.

Even this one. Got conned again.

As fake as Nan saying that Biden shouldn't debate, huh? :eusa_whistle:

No matter which side you are rooting for, the upcoming debate is going to be a disaster.

Trump will LIE, as usual. This is a Fact.
Biden will stumble, this is Most Likely.
Trump will claim that the question is 'unfair' as refer to Chris Wallace as 'not as good as your father'
Biden will answer a question and the right will attack him for that answer.
Blah, blah blah.

I'm voting for Biden, don't care what happens or is said during the debates. FACT.
Biden could shot someone from the stage, and he wouldn't lose my vote. Fair Enough?

God forbid that if the sonofabitch gets elected he will work even less than that Obama Boy who just shuffled through the job.

It’s hard with Sundowners and he’s getting less and less good days.

More like a twilighter. Either Joe isn't really that serious about winning, he has some MAJOR issues going on they are hiding, or somehow, the Democrats KNOW they have the election already SEWN UP in the bag.

Now, do you suppose Nancy is clairvoyant?

EA3829C5-AB09-4A38-B61B-94EE508A1DA0.png
2C7A0F76-286D-45BA-8633-D037B6FF353E.png

Last edited:

No matter which side you are rooting for, the upcoming debate is going to be a disaster.

Trump will claim that the question is 'unfair' as refer to Chris Wallace as 'not as good as your father'
Blah, blah blah.

I'm voting for Biden, don't care what happens or is said during the debates. FACT.
Biden could shot someone from the stage, and he wouldn't lose my vote. Fair Enough?
I'm not surprised with your answer. The state media would parrot the very same thing you said.

Blah, blah blah.

Good Commie.

Blah, blah blah.

That is a major reason America is in decline.

The Dems and Joe's family are colluding in Elder Abuse. I can't stand Joe, but he doesn't deserve to be treated this way. His wife in particular should be prosecuted for elder abuse. If she actually loved him, she would protect and care for him.

Blah, blah blah.

That is a major reason America is in decline.
All Leftists hate America, he clarified that well.

I hope that Joe has a bad dementia day on this first debate, even medications wont be able to help him... All Trump has to do is get him flustered one time and Joe will collapse into a babbling idiot..

Blah, blah blah.

168E4B3B-591F-4886-818C-AC75A042CA2F.png

I hope that Joe has a bad dementia day on this first debate, even medications wont be able to help him... All Trump has to do is get him flustered one time and Joe will collapse into a babbling idiot..

And then he'll wet himself....

mr. boe opined yesterday that the reason the Dems are putting the lid on Joe's public appearances so early in the day is that they are trying to reprogram his circadian rhythm...so he doesn't fall asleep during the debates. They likely have an arsenal of Dr. Feelgoods to keep him doped up as well.

Last edited:

And?

You do realize tRump hasn't put in a full day of anything except golf since his inauguration, right? Morning "executive time", wander into the office around noon, break for burgers and diet coke at tea time, and back to "execute time" for some prime time ego stroking by faux.

What a strenuous day!

Forum List

Back