Trump Yes, the weekend is here

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017
Yes, another weekend is here and another massive hit to the taxpayers funding a Donnie golfing trip. I know he takes a bunch of sycophant adherents along for the ride and to praise his shots into the rough.

Question is since we provide their transportation to a Trump resort, do we also have to pay for their meals and housing for the weekend? What about their green fees, cart fees, etc? And coming and going there is obviously food, drinks and snacks on the plane. Who pays for that?

"I would play very little golf as President and would rarely leave the White House" Yeah, right! Bigly.

$150 billion dollars sent to the Terrorist State Iran, by way of the first and only anti-American President Barrack Hussein Obama. And you are worried about President Trump's golf rounds. :eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:
Sorry, I thought you knew. Donnie boy is POTUS now, so are you excusing his ridiculous behavior?

Ridiculous behavior as defined as a President playing golf? Can you name a President in recent history who didn't golf? Including your Messiah who frequently hacked up courses playing with his favorite pro Black athletes?

$150 billion dollars sent to the Terrorist State Iran, by way of the first and only anti-American President Barrack Hussein Obama. And you are worried about President Trump's golf rounds. :eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:
It was Iran's money. How many times do you have to be told that? An international court had ordered that we pay it, if for no other reason.

Ridiculous behavior as defined as a President playing golf? Can you name a President in recent history who didn't golf? Including your Messiah who frequently hacked up courses playing with his favorite pro Black athletes?
But every single weekend??? Campaigning, Donnie criticized President Obama playing golf, and said he wouldn't; so just another of his frequent lies. And, at tremendous cost to the American taxpayers, which has never been an issue for Donnie, since he doesn't pay income taxes. Bigly!

But every single weekend??? Campaigning, Donnie criticized President Obama playing golf, and said he wouldn't; so just another of his frequent lies. And, at tremendous cost to the American taxpayers, which has never been an issue for Donnie, since he doesn't pay income taxes. Bigly!

I'm guessing he plays golf and addresses government business on the course. This way he knows that noone will leak the information, and if they do he knows who it is. Also, no worries about tapped phones and everything else that could be going on.

Based on how the leaks have disappeared, I'd say it is a wise approach.

Really? He spent half his weekends at golf resorts with the entire entourage? I don't remember that; Obama played a LOT when he was officially on vacation, but that's what vacations are for. I tried to Google it, but no one seems to have cared where either of them played; I guess that means you can make shit up if you like.

I'm guessing he plays golf and addresses government business on the course. This way he knows that noone will leak the information, and if they do he knows who it is. Also, no worries about tapped phones and everything else that could be going on.

Based on how the leaks have disappeared, I'd say it is a wise approach.
What a sacrifice on his part.

Really? He spent half his weekends at golf resorts with the entire entourage? I don't remember that; Obama played a LOT when he was officially on vacation, but that's what vacations are for. I tried to Google it, but no one seems to have cared where either of them played; I guess that means you can make shit up if you like.
Here is a link that may prove informative. Nearly a YEAR's worth of golf days in 8 years for the hackoPOTUS:
The Obama Golf Counter - I will not rest until...

Hard to argue with a Donnie Boy fan, who doesn't have the brains to see the obvious. Donnie plays a lot of golf; he is gone from Washington every weekend; he takes a crowd of sycophants with him to compliment him and feed his ego. It costs the taxpayers a bunch for his ridiculous, costly behavior. He could care less, since taxes and costs to the taxpayers have never been an issue for him, as HE PAYS NO INCOME TAXES. And, he lied over and over by saying he would rarely leave Washington. He is a disaster and a poster boy for lack of brain power and idiotic "America First" bs, which even he doesn't follow, as are his supporters! BIGLY!!!

Here is a link that may prove informative. Nearly a YEAR's worth of golf days in 8 years for the hackoPOTUS:
The Obama Golf Counter - I will not rest until...
Thanks! It looks like except when Obama was on vacation, most of his golf games were at Andrews AFB or military links in VA. Within a quick chopper ride or even in the limo? Definitely not resort stayovers. That seems to be what is getting a lot of people so worked up. Not the # of golf games alone. Of course, if we count them, Trump is ahead. But he is also ducking out and "disappearing" for four hours here and there while at his resorts--hmmm.....the amount of time it takes to play 18?
LOL. I could care less if he plays or if Obama played. The excessive cost for all these luxury weekends though, is pretty hypocritical when you consider his promise to cut government spending and saving $.

Forum List

Back