Turley Explains Why An Impeachment Inquiry is Warranted

Turley Explains Why An Impeachment Inquiry is Warranted​

Republicans need an impeachment inquiry because:

1. They need to draw attention away from Trumps multiple indictments and say……Look! Biden is under investigation too!

2. Retaliation for Trumps two impeachments

I take it you didn’t read the list. The items listed are facts, not opinion. It only makes sense to investigate these facts to see if they lead to an impeachable offense for Joe.

Turley Explains Why An Impeachment Inquiry is Warranted​

Republicans need an impeachment inquiry because:

1. They need to draw attention away from Trumps multiple indictments and say……Look! Biden is under investigation too!

2. Retaliation for Trumps two impeachments
Yes. Basically they’re making the argument they all do it. My one buddy has already convicted Biden but says trump is innocent. He asked me yes or no. No explanation. Is Biden innocent? And when I said yes he lost it.

You want to use a Faux Noise shill as an example of a "reasonable, non-partisan" opinion?

He presends the evidence at hand. Can you dispute it? None of the Democrats did, they just threw tantrums stating that the inquiry was unwarranted, without actually addressing the facts at hand. Only truly ignorant people fall for such a defense strategy and the Democratic Party is flush with them.

The impeachment inquiry started with the first three witnesses being asked……..Are you going to present any evidence claiming wrongdoing by President Joe Biden?

Every witness said NO

Republicans can expect every one of their witnesses to face the same question

Yes. Basically they’re making the argument they all do it. My one buddy has already convicted Biden but says trump is innocent. He asked me yes or no. No explanation. Is Biden innocent? And when I said yes he lost it.

This isn’t about Trump being guilty or innocent. This is about the factual information we have on the Biden family, which most certainly can lead to Joe, particularly given the fact that he has lied about several things regarding his son’s buisness.

I take it you didn’t read the list. The items listed are facts, not opinion. It only makes sense to investigate these facts to see if they lead to an impeachable offense for Joe.
Which of those “facts” involve wrongdoing of President Biden?

Basically your argument is they all do it. Because trump got caught.

You don’t get to investigate Biden because you bet he did it too.
His argument is that Joe Biden used his name and influence to siphon millions from foreign governments and impacted political decisions based on the bribes. That is the accusation and this is what the inquiry is looking to prove. You don’t have any friends, box of rocks. Nice try

His argument is that Joe Biden used his name and influence to siphon millions from foreign governments and impacted political decisions based on the bribes. That is the accusation and this is what the inquiry is looking to prove. You don’t have any friends, box of rocks. Nice try
It’s not an argument. It’s a claim. To argue it he would need evidence. Which he don’t got.

The impeachment inquiry started with the first three witnesses being asked……..Are you going to present any evidence claiming wrongdoing by President Joe Biden?

Every witness said NO

Republicans can expect every one of their witnesses to face the same question

Right, the entire point of the inquiry is to figure out if Joe was involved in the shenanigans of his son. The close relationship, the testimony of Hunter’s business partner, the FBI informant’s testimony, the bank records that put Joe very close to the transactions, the actions of Joe as it related to Burisma, Joe lying, all of that is plenty to warrant an inquiry to determine the extent of Joe’s involvment. We already know he was involved to the extent that he had several phone conversations with Hunter’s business associates.

It’s not an argument. It’s a claim. To argue it he would need evidence. Which he don’t got.
Learn to read, box of rocks. They do have evidence. An inquiry allows greater access like why Biden used email aliases. They weren’t allowed to pull those emails under an impeachment inquiry they may. Box of rocks, if this were Don Jr and Trump you would be singing a different tune.

Forum List

Back