Yes, some cultures are superior to others

What I find amusing is the number of idiots who want to claim partial credit for all the things done by any white person, because they share the same skin tone.

i'm not claiming personal credit for these inventions.

If i say Humanity has accomplished many great things, they've gone to the moon, invented the light bulb, the internet etc. you would not even question it. You would not say i was taking personal credit for these things. I'm part of a species that has accomplished great things. That's not a slight against Hippos, Alligators or cats. It's just an accomplished species.

But because i apply it to white people, and say that i'm part of a race that has accomplished great things, a race that you have a pathological hatred for, you accuse me of taking personal credit for these things. No, i did not personally accomplish these things.

But other evil blue-eyed devils did. Other members of the European civilization did.

I feel the reason you want to build these strawmen to attack is because you're sympathetic to a less successful civilization and feel the need to defend their failures.

What I find amusing is the number of idiots who want to claim partial credit for all the things done by any white person, because they share the same skin tone.

If i say Humanity has accomplished many great things, they've gone to the moon, invented the light bulb, the internet etc. you would not even question it. You would not say i was taking personal credit for these things. I'm part of a species that has accomplished great things. That's not a slight against Hippos, Alligators or cats. It's just an accomplished species.

But because i apply it to white people, and say that i'm part of a race that has accomplished great things, a race that you have a pathological hatred for, you accuse me of taking personal credit for these things. No, i did not personally accomplish these things.

But other evil blue-eyed devils did. Other members of the European civilization did.

I feel the reason you want to build these strawmen to attack is because you're sympathetic to a less successful civilization and feel the need to defend their failures.

So you know me well enough to claim that I have a pathological hatred for white people and that I am defending failures of less successful civilizations? Wow, you got all that from my posts ridiculing racists? If it were accurate, that would be some impressive shit. But it is not accurate.

So you know me well enough to claim that I have a pathological hatred for white people and that I am defending failures of less successful civilizations? Wow, you got all that from my posts ridiculing racists? If it were accurate, that would be some impressive shit. But it is not accurate.

You seem to know me well enough to assume I'm claiming credit for the accomplishments of my race.

It's not just race.its also a matter of civilization and culture.

You seem to know me well enough to assume I'm claiming credit for the accomplishments of my race.

Yeah and when the darker skinned people had culture and civilization your ancestors were living in Mud Huts.....You enslaved the Africans later on because of the Slave Trade....So claim that Big Mouth

Thanks Ascle. VERY interesting!!!
I figured what everyone else did..that skin pigmentation was depending on where one is from. Of course dark skin is best in sunny hot locations just as light skin would be for wintery places and such. I thought. But I never heard what you posted until you posted it. See? I like what you have to say. Sometimes I just get..well...snarky. And rude. Impatient. Frustrated. Not at you. I just took it out on you. My apologies. I enjoy what you post. Well...until you get all the above too and start with the cave monkey stuff, lol. Not that I blame ya. 'Cept I get meaner when peeved.:lol:

Why is American culture so inferior to countries like Sweden, Norway, and other Scandinavian folks, not to mention Asian cultures? Could it be that American culture has been mired down with ridiculous backward religious cults that these other cultures have rid themselves of? there is no need to examine cultures inhabited by darker-shaded people when we whites have produced moronic cultures of our own, bogged down in a distinctly primitive mindset.

If the claim is that all whites are superior to all blacks, then having 892 people win a certain prize really doesn't say much, does it? It certainly makes the veracity of the claim that all whites are superior to all blacks ridiculous.

"IF the claim is....". But was it? Really? ALL whites are superior to ALL whites? Or did you just make that up?
I ask again...with 14% of the world population are whites well represented among Nobel Prize winners? Is the post stating a fairly truthful observation? Or is truth once again to take a back seat to your political agenda?

Do you think the people posting this garbage believe that only SOME blacks are inferior?

As for my political agenda, you could not be further from the truth. I have no pro-black or anti-white political agenda.

I think I still havent seen the post you mentioned. But the topic of this thread is culture. Not race.

Could it be that Marc Faber was onto something?

View attachment 155610

Albinos are being killed in record numbers for their body parts

View attachment 155611

Albino children slaughtered, body parts sold as lucky charms

"In an age of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act"

OMG!

That would add sooooo much to our Cultural Fusion! Just think of how enriched we would be to have that as part of our social lives!

I know so many of you are happy with the wonderful contributions Mexicans have made for America, but really, they can't compete with this!

We need to deport millions of Mexicans to make space for THESE WINNERS!!!

Was I addressing you or people who have done just what I said?

whos insecure? I was just making a joke. hasnt science pretty much proved that all people came from Africa? they changed color later as they ate different foods and moved into different climates

But they weren't Africans. They were simply proto-humans in a certain area. You could as easily say humans originated from Pangea which of course all life did share at one point 200 to 300 million years ago.
I dont doubt the RAO theory. But remember that Homo Erectus fossils are found everywhere from the Caucasus to East Africa. In other words humans, Homo Sapiens, could have evolved outside Africa since it is demonstrable fact that proto-humans existed outside Africa. The RAO theory displaces the multi-regional theory but it turns out we now know some humans (Europeans and Asins) have an archaic admixture. So the multi-regional theory did have some truth to it.

"a recent review highlights that the single-source hypothesis of non-African populations is less supported by ancient DNA analysis than multiple sources plus genetic mixing across Eurasia" Lopez, Saioa; van Dorp, Lucy; Hellenthal, Garrett (2016). "Human Dispersal Out of Africa: A Lasting Debate". Evolutionary Bioinformatics

So be careful...liberals enforce scientific orthodoxy with a zeal to put Torquemada to shame and politics always comes before science. Like the Communists who they emulate liberals will attack and destroy anyone who questions orthodoxy. But theories change as more evidence is uncovered.

Caucasian ancestors were a very very small group that left Africa about 75000 years ago. Passing through the Levant they first met Neanderthals and apparently interbred with them to some extent. Caucasians are different from Africans in that (1)Caucasians are an admixture of Neanderthal, Denisovian and Homo Sapiens and (2) Caucasians are descended from a very small group of Homo Sapiens...that small number who left Africa. In some parts of Africa genetic diversity is greater between cousins than it is between Turks and Swedes. That points to an intense founder effect for Europeans.
In other words modern races are different in kind, not degree. Africans, Europeans and Asians descended from different species.

whos insecure? I was just making a joke. hasnt science pretty much proved that all people came from Africa? they changed color later as they ate different foods and moved into different climates

But they weren't Africans. They were simply proto-humans in a certain area. You could as easily say humans originated from Pangea which of course all life did share at one point 200 to 300 million years ago.
I dont doubt the RAO theory. But remember that Homo Erectus fossils are found everywhere from the Caucasus to East Africa. In other words humans, Homo Sapiens, could have evolved outside Africa since it is demonstrable fact that proto-humans existed outside Africa. The RAO theory displaces the multi-regional theory but it turns out we now know some humans (Europeans and Asins) have an archaic admixture. So the multi-regional theory did have some truth to it.

"a recent review highlights that the single-source hypothesis of non-African populations is less supported by ancient DNA analysis than multiple sources plus genetic mixing across Eurasia" Lopez, Saioa; van Dorp, Lucy; Hellenthal, Garrett (2016). "Human Dispersal Out of Africa: A Lasting Debate". Evolutionary Bioinformatics

So be careful...liberals enforce scientific orthodoxy with a zeal to put Torquemada to shame and politics always comes before science. Like the Communists who they emulate liberals will attack and destroy anyone who questions orthodoxy. But theories change as more evidence is uncovered.

Caucasian ancestors were a very very small group that left Africa about 75000 years ago. Passing through the Levant they first met Neanderthals and apparently interbred with them to some extent. Caucasians are different from Africans in that (1)Caucasians are an admixture of Neanderthal, Denisovian and Homo Sapiens and (2) Caucasians are descended from a very small group of Homo Sapiens...that small number who left Africa. In some parts of Africa genetic diversity is greater between cousins than it is between Turks and Swedes. That points to an intense founder effect for Europeans.
In other words modern races are different in kind, not degree. Africans, Europeans and Asians descended from different species.
Do you know what proto means? I know youre dumb but even you cant be this illiterate. The humans that left Africa were the first homo sapiens. They were Black. That has been proven time and time again.. Whites didn't even exist until about 8k-10k years ago.

Is it so strange? When your high school football team wins, you say "we won". There is nothing unusual or even wrong about tribe mentality. When you see someone say "i invented the microwave", then you might have a case.

Oh please, are you going to pretend you have seen all the posts with "blacks don't win Nobel Prizes" or similar nonsen
Nonsense?

Blacks have received awards in three of six award categories: eleven in Peace, three in Literature, and one in Economics. The first black recipient, American Ralph Bunche, was awarded the Peace Prize in 1950. The most recent as of 2017, Ellen Johnson Sirleaf and Leymah Gbowee, were awarded their Peace Prizes in 2011.

Is it so strange? When your high school football team wins, you say "we won". There is nothing unusual or even wrong about tribe mentality. When you see someone say "i invented the microwave", then you might have a case.

There is a difference between claiming victory after supporting your team, and claiming to be superior to someone else because someone smart, who happens to have the same skin color as you, invented something.

Oh please, are you going to pretend you have seen all the posts with "blacks don't win Nobel Prizes" or similar nonsen
Nonsense?

Blacks have received awards in three of six award categories: eleven in Peace, three in Literature, and one in Economics. The first black recipient, American Ralph Bunche, was awarded the Peace Prize in 1950. The most recent as of 2017, Ellen Johnson Sirleaf and Leymah Gbowee, were awarded their Peace Prizes in 2011.

Yes, when used to try and say whites are superior to blacks, it is nonsense.

Forum List

Back