Yes, some cultures are superior to others

The reason why negroids are so hateful and violent towards whites is because they know, deep down...the only thing they can do is violently assault us, they'll never top us in our ability to create great civilizations and advancement in technology.

The reason why negroids are so hateful and violent towards whites is because they know, deep down...the only thing they can do is violently assault us, they'll never top us in our ability to create great civilizations and advancement in technology.
You are one truly, truly, sick person.

You are one truly, truly, sick person.
Lol...Even if that were the case, You couldn't prove me wrong. I can provide plenty of evidence for my argument though.

Yes, I would actually agree with this. Southern "heritage"/culture is definitely inferior.

Please note that this thread was started by somebody who called himself/herself "DOCTR" and has in his/her avatar a caption of "America without Islam." What is this person trying to do to us Americans? I am an American
Stop this bullshit about "culture" in the USA..

I never called myself "DACTR". And no I wont be easing off on pointing out cultural differences nor defending my own.

View attachment 156482
So what's your 'culture"? I got one. A man whose grandparents came here from Ireland. Who met a young woman whose parents came here from the Russian territories.. They met in the Waldorf Astoria Hotel in Manhattan. When I was a kid, I was taken so many times to the Radio City Music Hall, to see the high-stepping, tapping Rockettes in all their glory in their Christmas and Easter shows. I saw the art shows at Washington Square Park in Greenwich Village in NYC. I was taken to see the Bolshoi Ballet and I somehow remember walking on a catwalk above their stage. I saw Dame Margot Fonteyne dance at the Kennedy Center Opera House with Rudolph Nureyev. I even met him. I was taken as a kid,on a bus.to the Metropolitan Museum in NYC. and its incredible Egyptian collection.
So what's this about your "culture"? Do you have one?

What I think is...you are not as secure in yourself as I originally thought because no matter what anyone says, you poo pooh off every comment to "blacks did it first". Now you want to do it that Asians were founded by blacks. I tired of the one sided blindness you are afflicted with. Yes, blacks have done many things. So have other races and cultures. Its time you acknowledged that.
Black is not a race, neither is white. White people are Caucasian. Negriods are black. Is he talking about Negriods doing all these "firsts" or black people? There are black people who are not Negriods. Like the Indians of India?

Last edited:
There are black people who are not Negriods. Like the Indians of India?
That's like the silly "Americans aren't entitled to the use of America as the name if our country" nonsense.

Yeah, there are a lot of dark races and they are all inferior to the lighter skin races (the light skin folks excel in every way), but Africans have come to be called black. Accept it.

What is a "negroid"? Who are you?

Fucking white people.

thinking they all cool 'n sheit.

going to the moon, inventing electricity, the lightbulb, the automobile, the engine, computers, the internet etc.

fucking crackers.
The majority of white people had nothing to do with any if those things. And lets not forget the blacks who were directly involved in
early space flight calculations that. kickstarted our space program.
A culture that values education, science and critical thinking is superior to one that doesn't.
Says who?

Fucking white people.

going to the moon, inventing electricity, the lightbulb, the automobile, the engine, computers, the internet etc.

fucking crackers.
The majority of white people had nothing to do with any if those things. And lets not forget the blacks who were directly involved in
A culture that values education, science and critical thinking is superior to one that doesn't.
Says who?

Lets just say that every culture that does rules over the culture that doesn't.

Yes, I would actually agree with this. Southern "heritage"/culture is definitely inferior.

Are you kidding? That was the high point of Black evolution. The amazingly generous Southerners even tried to bring civilization to Liberia when Whites figured it was best to get the Jewish imported savages back to their homeland. The Americanized Blacks tried to install the Southern White inspired civilization and were assaulted, raped (what else is new in Black culture) and it quickly dissolved into tribal savagery typical of Blacks as a result of lower IQ and smaller craniums.

And lets not forget the blacks who were directly involved in
Name one. Prove how their existence was necessary to achieving that.

Katherine G. Johnson. She was one of the original "computers". The term came about because they would compute the mathematical formula necessary for space flight.

In fact, Johnson was so good at it, when actual computers were introduced, the people at NASA would have her check the figures to make sure they were accurate. When John Glenn was about to be sent into space, he insisted Johnson do the trajectory calculations instead of the machines.

God cursed blacks

Fucking white people.

fucking crackers.
Says who?

Lets just say that every culture that does rules over the culture that doesn't.
So what happened to the superior culture of the Jews in Germany when the mentally inferior and jealous Germans killed millions of them? what happened to the superior prosperous Black culture in Greenwood OK ( Black Wall street) when jealous marauding Whites destroyed it?

Forum List

Back