Yes, some cultures are superior to others

of course one problem for the continent of Africa is a lot of the most educated have moved overseas for more opportunities, including the United States. Good for them but probably not so good for those countries that are still developing

The stupid ones could buy a lot of Lucky Charms cereal and feel a lot luckier.

What I find amusing is the number of idiots who want to claim partial credit for all the things done by any white person, because they share the same skin tone.
Is it so strange? When your high school football team wins, you say "we won". There is nothing unusual or even wrong about tribe mentality. When you see someone say "i invented the microwave", then you might have a case.

There is a difference between claiming victory after supporting your team, and claiming to be superior to someone else because someone smart, who happens to have the same skin color as you, invented something.
If we are all just individuals, what's the point of national pride? We have every right to be proud that our people landed on the moon.

What I find amusing is the number of idiots who want to claim partial credit for all the things done by any white person, because they share the same skin tone.
Is it so strange? When your high school football team wins, you say "we won". There is nothing unusual or even wrong about tribe mentality. When you see someone say "i invented the microwave", then you might have a case.

There is a difference between claiming victory after supporting your team, and claiming to be superior to someone else because someone smart, who happens to have the same skin color as you, invented something.
If we are all just individuals, what's the point of national pride? We have every right to be proud that our people landed on the moon.

National Pride? That would be pride in our nation.

The nation is us.

The nation is us.

Yes it is. It is also made up of numerous cultures.

Without an America there would have been no internet. What makes America special is it gathered intellectual wealth from all over the world.
No, it is the AMERICAN spirit/culture that leads to advancement.

Well one does not exclude the other. The fact that America offered freedoms that Europe and other regions did not attracted people from all over the world. People pretty much knew what they had whereever they were coming from but when it came to America it was still a mysterious place that held an upside of unlimited potential.
Its no wonder America attracted people of higher education from all over the world as well as everyone else.

The nation is us.

Yes, but the lesser cultures leave a much smaller footprint when it comes to our historical endeavors.

The nation is us.

Yes, but the lesser cultures leave a much smaller footprint when it comes to our historical endeavors.

Eh, perhaps. But their cultures are part of our nation.

Why is American culture so inferior to countries like Sweden, Norway, and other Scandinavian folks, not to mention Asian cultures? Could it be that American culture has been mired down with ridiculous backward religious cults that these other cultures have rid themselves of? there is no need to examine cultures inhabited by darker-shaded people when we whites have produced moronic cultures of our own, bogged down in a distinctly primitive mindset.

Places in Scandinavia just have a different dynamic. Theres no way America could ever have the orderly society of Sweden because first of all they have been more homogenous for centuries, neighbors grew up knowing the same neighbors forever.. its an extremely stable lifestyle with built in standards in relation to the surrounding community because you know everyone and everyone knows you. Their families also would not tend to be broken apart as much as you would find in the US and you would have a lot of extended family living close by, this also leads to one keeping himself in check. America was basically the wild west as billed, you have to accept the bad along with the good.

Why is American culture so inferior to countries like Sweden, Norway, and other Scandinavian folks, not to mention Asian cultures? Could it be that American culture has been mired down with ridiculous backward religious cults that these other cultures have rid themselves of? there is no need to examine cultures inhabited by darker-shaded people when we whites have produced moronic cultures of our own, bogged down in a distinctly primitive mindset.

Places in Scandinavia just have a different dynamic. Theres no way America could ever have the orderly society of Sweden because first of all they have been more homogenous for centuries, neighbors grew up knowing the same neighbors forever.. its an extremely stable lifestyle with built in standards in relation to the surrounding community because you know everyone and everyone knows you. Their families also would not tend to be broken apart as much as you would find in the US and you would have a lot of extended family living close by, this also leads to one keeping himself in check. America was basically the wild west as billed, you have to accept the bad along with the good.

That same situation will deny many opportunities.

of course one problem for the continent of Africa is a lot of the most educated have moved overseas for more opportunities, including the United States. Good for them but probably not so good for those countries that are still developing

Well i understand Lucky Charms stock is nearing a breakout, so i've been considering investing

Of course, and in those Scandinavian countries they also have to take that 'bad' along with the good. For people who desire stability and safety over all else its the perfect place to live but for those who are searching for more and the unknown, its why a place like America exists. It goes back to ancient times when someone desired to leave the safety of his village for what was unknown over some wild country. There was no good reason at all to leave a perfectly safe and good village that had everything for survival but not all people are the same. Those who wish America to be something like Europe really need to check themselves. diversity among nations is good, we are not supposed to be the same.

Well i understand Lucky Charms stock is nearing a breakout, so i've been considering investing

Imitation elephant tusks and the like could be a good business for Halloween.

The nation is us.

Care to define what a "lesser culture" is?
Please note that this thread was started by somebody who called himself/herself "DOCTR" and has in his/her avatar a caption of "America without Islam." What is this person trying to do to us Americans? I am an American because the persons already in the U.S. in the 19th Century allowed my Irish and Russian ancestors to come over and live here. I am not a member of any First Nations group, but the folks at Jemez Pueblo welcomed me so well on Christmas and fed me fat. It you want good eats, go to Ben's Chile Bowl or the Florida Avenue Grille in northwest DC;
Stop this bullshit about "culture" in the USA..

Of course, and in those Scandinavian countries they also have to take that 'bad' along with the good. For people who desire stability and safety over all else its the perfect place to live but for those who are searching for more and the unknown, its why a place like America exists. It goes back to ancient times when someone desired to leave the safety of his village for what was unknown over some wild country. There was no good reason at all to leave a perfectly safe and good village that had everything for survival but not all people are the same. Those who wish America to be something like Europe really need to check themselves. diversity among nations is good, we are not supposed to be the same.

There is no greater hatred for diversity than the liberal. It’s why they always go to the Federal government to force every state into compliance. It’s why they cream themselves over race mixing. It’s why they force a bland sameness on schools and neighborhoods.
Ultimately a rigid orthodoxy of sameness is what they want and it’s why their stock reaction is always “Europe is better” no matter what the subject.
Freedom to excel is freedom to fail. The alternative is mediocrity for all.

Now maybe you see the open borders/globalization/anti-nationalism in its true light? Your pride gets in the way of their agenda.

Kinda explains why God punished people by turning them white in the bible.
Yet actual whites run everything, while the slaughter of children of your own kind, due to being born with a condition that makes them appear your superior, makes you squeal with ghetto ape glee!

You are considered subhuman and savage because that's what you are and always will be, pavement ape.

Please note that this thread was started by somebody who called himself/herself "DOCTR" and has in his/her avatar a caption of "America without Islam." What is this person trying to do to us Americans? I am an American
Stop this bullshit about "culture" in the USA..

I never called myself "DACTR". And no I wont be easing off on pointing out cultural differences nor defending my own.

family.jpg

Forum List

Back