Yes, some cultures are superior to others

Fucking white people.

thinking they all cool 'n sheit.

going to the moon, inventing electricity, the lightbulb, the automobile, the engine, computers, the internet etc.

fucking crackers.

We invented the fucking crackers too?? I know somebody else invented humus ;)

The point was, as in the title of the thread, Marc Faber is correct to say some cultures are better than others.

black slurp.jpg

of course one problem for the continent of Africa is a lot of the most educated have moved overseas for more opportunities, including the United States. Good for them but probably not so good for those countries that are still developing

The most educated are smart enough to flee african culture for European founded nations.

Who made up the Nobel prize awards? White people or some other race? You can effectively dismiss any white people as deserving of the award from inception until recently.

Guess I am still waiting for an African to create a Nobel Prize to advance science.

Who made up the Nobel prize awards? White people or some other race? You can effectively dismiss any white people as deserving of the award from inception until recently.

Guess I am still waiting for an African to create a Nobel Prize to advance science.
We arent insecure. We dont need awards. We just do us and build libraries, pyramids, and various empires.

Fucking white people.

going to the moon, inventing electricity, the lightbulb, the automobile, the engine, computers, the internet etc.

fucking crackers.
Too bad they did none of those things without the help of Black people. For example. You wouldnt be on the internet if not for a Black person.

Without an America there would have been no internet. What makes America special is it gathered intellectual wealth from all over the world. Contributions came from everywhere.
Without a Black person Columbus would have never made it here. America does not mean white. Lots of races are american.

well absolutely, ive never claimed otherwise. The so called white people are quite diverse as well, coming from all parts of the world.

So heres some perspective to the claim of a black navigator,
Christopher Columbus, Multicultural

Fucking white people.

fucking crackers.
Too bad they did none of those things without the help of Black people. For example. You wouldnt be on the internet if not for a Black person.

Without an America there would have been no internet. What makes America special is it gathered intellectual wealth from all over the world. Contributions came from everywhere.
Without a Black person Columbus would have never made it here. America does not mean white. Lots of races are american.

well absolutely, ive never claimed otherwise. The so called white people are quite diverse as well, coming from all parts of the world.

I have no idea what your link had to do with my claim. Besides Blacks made it here long before Colulumbus did. The natives told him about it and he wrote about it his diary. Even sent back the gold alloy spear heads the natives traded for with the west Africans to Spain.

The Unfolding Journey: AFRICAN EXPLORERS AND SETTLERS OF THE NEW WORLD

"A navigator and explorer of African ancestry, Pedro Alonso Nino traveled with Christopher Columbus’ first expedition to the New World in 1492. He was also known as “El Negro” (The Black). Pedro Nino was the pilot of Columbus’ ship the “Santa Maria.” In 1493, he also accompanied Columbus on the explorer’s second voyage which discovered Trinidad and the mouth of the Orinoco River in South America, piloting one of the 17 ships in the fleet. "

ex+pedro+nino.jpg

Y'all can sit here and argue about who is smarter/superior..blacks or whites..while ignoring the asian elephant in the room.

We arent insecure. We dont need awards. We just do us and build libraries, pyramids, and various empires.

Not every white guy is an Einstein and not every black guy is a pyramid builder. theres still African tribes whos' ancestors had not a thing to do with geometry or anything created by the Egyptians. This competition is actually a pretty silly one because intelligence is inherent in all humans, it only needs to be brought out under the right circumstances

If the claim is that all whites are superior to all blacks, then having 892 people win a certain prize really doesn't say much, does it? It certainly makes the veracity of the claim that all whites are superior to all blacks ridiculous.

"IF the claim is....". But was it? Really? ALL whites are superior to ALL whites? Or did you just make that up?
I ask again...with 14% of the world population are whites well represented among Nobel Prize winners? Is the post stating a fairly truthful observation? Or is truth once again to take a back seat to your political agenda?

Do you think the people posting this garbage believe that only SOME blacks are inferior?

As for my political agenda, you could not be further from the truth. I have no pro-black or anti-white political agenda.

Fucking white people.

fucking crackers.

I have no idea what your link had to do with my claim. Besides Blacks made it here long before Colulumbus did. The natives told him about it and he wrote about it his diary. Even sent back the gold alloy spear heads the natives traded for with the west Africans to Spain.

The Unfolding Journey: AFRICAN EXPLORERS AND SETTLERS OF THE NEW WORLD

"A navigator and explorer of African ancestry, Pedro Alonso Nino traveled with Christopher Columbus’ first expedition to the New World in 1492. He was also known as “El Negro” (The Black). Pedro Nino was the pilot of Columbus’ ship the “Santa Maria.” In 1493, he also accompanied Columbus on the explorer’s second voyage which discovered Trinidad and the mouth of the Orinoco River in South America, piloting one of the 17 ships in the fleet. "

ex+pedro+nino.jpg

I can care less who made it here first. Guaranteed there was someone before them from asia. But as far as Europeans go Coloumbus was the first for them. So from their perspective its a benchmark

Not every white guy is an Einstein and not every black guy is a pyramid builder. theres still African tribes whos' ancestors had not a thing to do with geometry or anything created by the Egyptians. This competition is actually a pretty silly one because intelligence is inherent in all humans, it only needs to be brought out under the right circumstances
I disagree. African culture all over is founded on pretty much the same principles. The pattern is repeated from the most advanced (by white ideology) to the least. Funny you mentioned geometric. All African art is based on that principle.

Y'all can sit here and argue about who is smarter/superior..blacks or whites..while ignoring the asian elephant in the room.
Asian culture is the closest approximation of African culture. Makes sense because the first 2 Chinese dynasties were founded by Blacks.
Please. Enough already.

Blacks taught them to eat with chop sticks, and they invented sticks too.. you didnt know that?

Forum List

Back