YES! No evictions!! How we benefit from Bidens move

You actually sound like a scumbag.

I'd say no offence, but don't really care.

An absolute leech who contributes zero to society.

Do you not want to stop for a moment and consider the person who's property you're effectively squatting in and the money it still costs them just because you don't want to pay?

You're no better than a thief. Your parents must be so proud.
America turns those people into thieves. If too many catch on to the idea of free rent then that will sow the seeds of revolution against the system.

America's huge income inequality is bringing the chickens home. Trump was going to fix that but of course he never would interfere with the establishment American way.

Yep.
Parents these days allow their kids to live at home well into their 30's.
They are doing a grave disservice to their children by doing so.
Me? I dont get it,I wanted out of my parents house as fast as possible even if it meant having a couple of roommates.

Depending on your age, different time--different place. Like you when I was young, you were focused on getting your own apartment or house. It was our number one priority for most of us.

However at the time there was what was called the generation gap. Parents and kids were very different from each other. Parents were much more strict as to what went on in their household. When my generation had kids, they formed more of a friendship relationship with their kids instead of a parent/ child one. Kids like the idea of staying at home until they are 40, and the parents welcome it.

Yeah, this is a great idea ... unless you are the renter who owns the home / apartments, having to pay a mortgage on property the banks are threatening to foreclose on, who watches their tenants reuse to pay rent despite the THOUSANDS of dollars the federal govt has handed out to these renters, watching their renters buy boats, cars, huge flat-screens, etc...

'How To Be A Deadbeat Moocher' - great lesson to teach the kids, too....
It's America! You're spilling the beans while most go to great pains to defend their country.

Ok so not that I necessarily am doing this but friends are. They wont cancel student loans so whatever.....

They cant evict you. DONT pay rent. I haven’ in like a year. SAVE that money. An eviction is bad on credit. SOOOOO just ride it til the final month then just move out voluntarily, pay the original break contract fee.

You bank thousands of dollars and no eviction on record. Thank you President Biden, landlords have abused and oppressed us for centuries, its past time we have universal housing
So your "friends" agreed to live in someone else's property and now they've quit paying them and are saving the money for themselves? And you support this irresponsible behavior? You're a piece of shit, buddy.

Ok so not that I necessarily am doing this but friends are. They wont cancel student loans so whatever.....

They cant evict you. DONT pay rent. I haven’ in like a year. SAVE that money. An eviction is bad on credit. SOOOOO just ride it til the final month then just move out voluntarily, pay the original break contract fee.

You bank thousands of dollars and no eviction on record. Thank you President Biden, landlords have abused and oppressed us for centuries, its past time we have universal housing
Or, you could get a job.

Depending on your age, different time--different place. Like you when I was young, you were focused on getting your own apartment or house. It was our number one priority for most of us.
America's system that's so severely slanted toward the very wealthy has created the modern America in which working class people have lost their incentive to succeed. (become the president, lo.)

Rather than just complain Ray, can you figure out what happened to cause this current situation?
It's a very dangerous thing for a country when the people are driven to lose faith in the system.

Right or wrong, you can be sure that China will never tolerate this kind of shit.

So your "friends" agreed to live in someone else's property and now they've quit paying them and are saving the money for themselves? And you support this irresponsible behavior? You're a piece of shit, buddy.
Yes, many of your fellow Americans are pieces of shit, as you suggest. What made them that way? Loss of confidence in the system of extreme capitalist greed?

The American way turned people into what you refer to as 'parasites'.
Now the people are showing indications of taking what should have always been theirs.

Greed and inequality is now coming home to bite American asses.

The only thing that is rightfully "yours" is what you worked for and obtained. Society doesn't owe you an apartment, house or car. You need to get these things for yourself. I saved my money, gave up on some things, took out loans to have my apartments. I will rent you an apartment and you will pay the agreed rent. I don't owe you an apartment. Nobody becomes a landlord as a social obligation.

America's system that's so severely slanted toward the very wealthy has created the modern America in which working class people have lost their incentive to succeed. (become the president, lo.)

Rather than just complain Ray, can you figure out what happened to cause this current situation?
It's a very dangerous thing for a country when the people are driven to lose faith in the system.

Right or wrong, you can be sure that China will never tolerate this kind of shit.

As long as we can get and keep the communist Democrat party out of leadership, China is not a worry to us.

Speaking of commies, I don't know what information they allow you to have in Canada, but in the US, anybody can be part of the capitalist system and succeed. No, it doesn't mean you will be a millionaire or billionaire, but you have the options to make investments throughout your life and live a pretty good life. You may have to pass on the newest iPhone or 90" television. You may have to not have any cable or satellite television, but it can be done.

No, mostly our flawed education system controlled by Democrat unions, and bad upbringing usually from single-parent households.
Yes, I've heard that America's education system is pretty poorly rated. It's definitely a part of the failing.
And there's little doubt that single-parent upbringing is inferior to both parents.

But again Ray, it's America!

Your country is a fukking mess and you're still holding out hope for one of the political parties to fix it.
Neither party will do that Ray, it's corrupt government. It's income inequality and the control by the very wealthy.

Read within that link about the parameters that are used to decide a country's quality of life. It can form the basis of a useful conversation.

America turns those people into thieves. If too many catch on to the idea of free rent then that will sow the seeds of revolution against the system.

America's huge income inequality is bringing the chickens home. Trump was going to fix that but of course he never would interfere with the establishment American way.
I don't really agree with the idea of the country turning people into thieves.

Personal responsibility should always come into things first and foremost.

Unless you've a certain mindset. A wrong mindset.

As long as we can get and keep the communist Democrat party out of leadership, China is not a worry to us.

Speaking of commies, I don't know what information they allow you to have in Canada, but in the US, anybody can be part of the capitalist system and succeed. No, it doesn't mean you will be a millionaire or billionaire, but you have the options to make investments throughout your life and live a pretty good life. You may have to pass on the newest iPhone or 90" television. You may have to not have any cable or satellite television, but it can be done.
Canada's quality of life is the best in the world Ray, so if you want to know what makes it so then you've come to the right place.

Here are the parameters on which it's decided for Canada as well as for the US:

• A good job market
  • Affordability
  • Economic stability
  • Family friendly
  • Income equality
  • Politically stable
  • Safety
  • Well-developed public health system
  • Well-developed public education system
This is the kind of stuff that should ring a bell with people like you.

I don't really agree with the idea of the country turning people into thieves.

Personal responsibility should always come into things first and foremost.

Unless you've a certain mindset. A wrong mindset.
You could always try to present your ideas on why America is becoming such a failed 'shithole'.

What is it that's going wrong that causes people to shirk personal responsibility?

Liberalism.
Yes, perhaps liberalism that's peculiar to America.
The D party is the most liberal and so it has always represented the lie that it would come to the rescue of suffering Americans.
It never had any such intentions; it's always been owned by the very wealthy. America's system if completely fukked, on both sides of the political fight.

The failures are starting to be talked about here. Americans on both sides condemn their country to 'shithole' status, but they still fear a discussion on the reasons why.

See my link posted on quality of life.

NR PLUS ECONOMY & BUSINESS

Small-Time Landlords ‘Hanging On by Their Fingernails’ as Eviction Moratorium Drags On

The Federal Govt has claimed the authority to tell what a private business owner can do and what they can NOT do with their own property, even if it means putting financial hardship on the business owne and even might result in the citizen losing that property.

If the Biden administration wants to keep people from being evicted then they should print some damn money and pay the rent to the landlords.

Canada's quality of life is the best in the world Ray, so if you want to know what makes it so then you've come to the right place.

Here are the parameters on which it's decided for Canada as well as for the US:

• A good job market
  • Affordability
  • Economic stability
  • Family friendly
  • Income equality
  • Politically stable
  • Safety
  • Well-developed public health system
  • Well-developed public education system
This is the kind of stuff that should ring a bell with people like you.

Good. This "one" organization ranked you the best which of course is only an opinion. We will tell all the illegals invading our country and maybe send them up your way since it's so great there. After all, they must not have gotten the news since once they intrude on our country, they stay here.

Forum List

Back