YES! No evictions!! How we benefit from Bidens move

Yes, I've heard that America's education system is pretty poorly rated. It's definitely a part of the failing.
And there's little doubt that single-parent upbringing is inferior to both parents.

But again Ray, it's America!

Your country is a fukking mess and you're still holding out hope for one of the political parties to fix it.
Neither party will do that Ray, it's corrupt government. It's income inequality and the control by the very wealthy.

Our country is a mess now because of stupid voters. Because of our Constitution, we can't forbid them from voting unfortunately. However prior to the Wuhan flu, our country was doing fantastically.

The only thing that is rightfully "yours" is what you worked for and obtained. Society doesn't owe you an apartment, house or car. You need to get these things for yourself. I saved my money, gave up on some things, took out loans to have my apartments. I will rent you an apartment and you will pay the agreed rent. I don't owe you an apartment. Nobody becomes a landlord as a social obligation.

No Ray, that's wrong. Your country owes you a 'quality of life' that is acceptable to the masses and if it doesn't deliver then people begin to walk away from they system.

Not paying rents is a particularly dangerous way for the people to just say 'fuck it'. If enough do it, the system can no longer survive.

The one thing Trump 'did' get right is that he knew government was corrupt and so he gave orders to act violently against it.

If you're in the business of being a landlord Ray, it's a good time to get out as quickly as possible. Especially if you're a slumlord!

Most parents like their individual school districts. But there are certainly some failed schools. Generally in more poor places.

Mississippi is going to have to remove the school board and administration and take over this district shortly

The question that presents itself is it the kids and parents that are responsible for the poor results of these schools or the schools itself? Thinking that your only involvement with your children's education is making sure they get on the school bus will likely not produce any positive results.

How can he not? You only posted it ten times in this topic.
I keep the conversations alive Ray.
Americans themselves provide the sad facts and then I reiterate by providing some details. America is a fukking mess! Let's start talking about the details that spell out the whys!

The question that presents itself is it the kids and parents that are responsible for the poor results of these schools or the schools itself? Thinking that your only involvement with your children's education is making sure they get on the school bus will likely not produce any positive results.
It's Americans' attitudes toward their public schools.
Schools require socially responsible support by government but that doesn't happen in America because there's no attitude that public schools must be funded enough to keep them of high quality. Remember Ray:
  • A good job market
  • Affordability
  • Economic stability
  • Family friendly
  • Income equality
  • Politically stable
  • Safety
  • Well-developed public health system
  • Well-developed public education system

Schools require socially responsible support by government but that doesn't happen in America because there's no attitude that public schools must be funded enough to keep them of high quality. Remember Ray:
  • A good job market
  • Affordability
  • Economic stability
  • Family friendly
  • Income equality
  • Politically stable
  • Safety
You 'get it' Ray! You've said too much for you to pretend you don't 'get it'.

Ok so not that I necessarily am doing this but friends are. They wont cancel student loans so whatever.....

They cant evict you. DONT pay rent. I haven’ in like a year. SAVE that money. An eviction is bad on credit. SOOOOO just ride it til the final month then just move out voluntarily, pay the original break contract fee.

You bank thousands of dollars and no eviction on record. Thank you President Biden, landlords have abused and oppressed us for centuries, its past time we have universal housing
That is private property owners they are fucking with. It is not good.

Well it could just be that most schools are not failing schools, and most parents are happy because they believe their kids are getting good educations.

We do have failing schools, no doubt, and usually its with poorer kids and parents. But I have not seen anything that supports an improvement occurs just when more money is spent.

• A good job market
  • Affordability
  • Economic stability
  • Family friendly
  • Income equality
  • Politically stable
  • Safety

It has nothing to do with money. The US spends more per capita on education than all other industrialized countries in the world including yours. Money is not the issue. Unions and carefree parents are.

BTW, back on topic, I think halting evictions in places like LA, Ark and Missou with covid surges would be a good idea.

I disagree with the OP if its saying we should avoid evictions as a means of economic justice, though.

Yes, perhaps liberalism that's peculiar to America.
The D party is the most liberal and so it has always represented the lie that it would come to the rescue of suffering Americans.
It never had any such intentions; it's always been owned by the very wealthy. America's system if completely fukked, on both sides of the political fight.

The failures are starting to be talked about here. Americans on both sides condemn their country to 'shithole' status, but they still fear a discussion on the reasons why.

See my link posted on quality of life.
The wealthy have always run things throughout history. It's the same in Canada. Silly polls on subjective opinions are just that. Sadly, the US isn't far behind you in jailing people for speaking unapproved words.

It has nothing to do with money. The US spends more per capita on education than all other industrialized countries in the world including yours. Money is not the issue. Unions and carefree parents are.
Well, there seems to be a correlation between less economic means and single parent households and lower scores. We don't have unions where I live.

Our country is a mess now because of stupid voters. Because of our Constitution, we can't forbid them from voting unfortunately.

Yes Ray, keep on providing the answers for why your country is a mess.
However prior to the Wuhan flu, our country was doing fantastically.
And excuses blamed on China are worth discussion too.
Your country was a fukking mess when it turned to Trump out of desperation. America's working class are rising up and are beginning to demand a piece of the pie.

Americans like you need to understand that the needs of the people crosses political boundaries. Neither party is likely to be able to break the hold of the very wealthy. For Trump that would be a direct contradiction of his values. And with Biden, it's doubtful that he ever really cared for the people as much as he cared for keeping his own ass in power.

Of course the wealthy run things. Most people are not wealthy and work their butts off

And once you eventually do move out and pay the break contract fee, if you played it smart you’ll have $15,000-$20,000 you saved from not paying rent, plus $5,000 or so in stimulus, DOWN PAYMENT on a house!!!

Free market fellas. We didnt make these rules, we’re just living in it, same as all you MAGAs have done for centuries to manipulate your way thru
And Barack Obama is going to get you a free cell phone, right?

Only to have to barely scrape by because for some weird reason they believe wealthy candidates are going to lead the nation in a direction that gives them a shot at getting wealthy. But that just doesn't happen. It's time for your average garbage collector to hold a high office.

Well it could just be that most schools are not failing schools, and most parents are happy because they believe their kids are getting good educations.

We do have failing schools, no doubt, and usually its with poorer kids and parents. But I have not seen anything that supports an improvement occurs just when more money is spent.

I think the real solution is to put more financial responsibility on the parents who send their kids to school than the taxpayers.

My sister sent her kids to a private Catholic school. When the school informed her that her daughter was not only failing, but about to be thrown out, my sister didn't waste one minute.

My niece was grounded, not allowed to leave the house, not allowed to have any friends over, ten minute phone call limit to any friend per day. No television. All her television time was to be spent studying with my sister. She called the school twice a week to monitor any changes, and my niece was under these strict rules until my sister got a note from the school stating there was drastic improvement with her daughters studies and grades, which of course did happen.

So what's the difference between my sister and a parent of a public school student? My sister was paying 13K a year to send her to that school, and she made sure she got every dimes worth.

As this is clearly an unconstitutional taking, Governors of the various states should declare action to be null and void in their jurisdictions and dare Capt. Depends to enforce it.

Remember VERY important

SAVE that rent money
DONT take the eviction whenever that day comes, hopefully its extended more thru 2022
BREAK the lease in the final weeks before eviction is filed, pay the lease break fee

You walk away with a large sum of cash for a house down payment, vacation, whatever.
Sounds like you have had a lot of practice with the art of a scam.

Nope thats a crime.

But if the government announced that we dont have to pay for food, would I eat? Probably.

Republicans always say follow the law and play within the rules, and use the market to achieve personal gain

Thats what this is

So is what you are doing, dumbass. It's called FRAUD.

Forum List

Back