Yes, I want a race war

Status
Not open for further replies.

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
Yes, I want a race war. There, I said it.

But before you denounce me, just think about what you have to accomplish to prevent it:
-convince an ever dwindling number of whites to work and live with blacks and foreigners
-convince blacks to speak spanish
-convince hispanics that their numbers need to be controlled and they need to learn english

And, on top of that, you need to convince the rich that they need to pay their fair share to fund the government. And, on top of that, you need to convince the liberals and conservatives to start to get along.

In other words...you guys have a pretty tall order. You have a lot on your plate. Before you denounce me as Hitler, at least consider that.

I say, it's time for a clearing out. Let the chips fall, let the best man, or race, win. Let the system fail. Let us go to a mad max world.

Race war ...

demoderby1.jpg

But before you denounce me, just think about what you have to accomplish to prevent it:
-convince an ever dwindling number of whites to work and live with blacks and foreigners
-convince hispanics that their numbers need to be controlled and they need to learn english

And, on top of that, you need to convince the rich that they need to pay their fair share to fund the government. And, on top of that, you need to convince the liberals and conservatives to start to get along.

In other words...you guys have a pretty tall order. You have a lot on your plate. Before you denounce me as Hitler, at least consider that.

I say, it's time for a clearing out. Let the chips fall, let the best man, or race, win. Let the system fail. Let us go to a mad max world.
Be careful what you wish for.

RR.jpg

I'm not sure where people get the idea that the racial divide in America is so bad that we are anywhere close to anything resembling a race war. Wishful thinking on the part of some yokel "militiamen" who are tired of shooting at beer cans and burned out cars behind their trailer in the woods.

I'm not sure where people get the idea that the racial divide in America is so bad that we are anywhere close to anything resembling a race war. Wishful thinking on the part of some yokel "militiamen" who are tired of shooting at beer cans and burned out cars behind their trailer in the woods.
They get it from the D Party and the MSM....both are pretty much one and the same.

And the Asians just sit back and all agree some need to stop hitting the herb!

It illegal to shoot at moving targets with two legs, so they have to shoot at something, so give'em a break...

Sorry but it wont be a race war, but a war about ideology. Those who follow God will be on one side and those that follow Lucifer will be on the other. Many colored people have moved away from the Lucifer side, yet many people are still misinformed about the good vs evil, which is why they still hang on to the liberal mantra. But more and more immorality is coming out against the liberals as they show their true forms like Harvey Weinstein. Deception is the way of the left, and Lucifer who is the "Father of Lies" has his disciples very well versed in the way of lying . It just takes more enlightenment to bring those middle of the road voters to the right. Which side are you for?
Good - God - the Bible.. Read the Bible. A free Bible on your phone, tablet, and computer. | The Bible App | Bible.com!
Evil - Lucifer - Rules for Radicals. Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
Opening page - Dedication
“Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history... the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer.”

THE WAR IS NOT GOING TO BE PRETTY AS WE ARE STARTING TO SEE THE WAR STARTING FROM THE LEFT AT A CONGRESSIONAL BASEBALL PRACTICE ON REPUBLICAN POLITICIANS, YOUNG KIDS AT A COUNTRY WESTERN EVENT, AND INNOCENT BICYCLISTS ON THE STREETS OF NYC.

In re a race war:

Check out the local mall, and you will see diversity within the groups of young people. Race/ethnicity is not an issue in most regions of the United States, especially among those born in the 21st Century.

Racism and bigotry is learned at the knees of one's parents and it has become epidemic among birthers, troglodytes and trumpanzees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back